News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

NEW/Tactile Imaging Training

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarconiss

No matter how hard a person could possibly try, one could Never hurt themself practicing NEW.. This is one of those exercises, where only good could come from it, if anything should happen. I think that the only way someone could hurt themselves by doing NEW, is if they were trying so hard, and not getting any results, that they 'hurt' their head by thinking too hard.... not even from this practice. Go ahead and practice NEW all you want, without fear.. Infact, the more you practice, the better it'll be! Best of luck!
If someone has the knowledge, and wants to do something, how far do you think they can go, if they lack the experience, and are unable to sustain the amount of effort needed to succeed?  ~ Self 2/25/2003

Noxerus

Reason

Thanks for the quick responses.  I only have one more question I can think of right now.  Is it better to exercise before or after doing NEW?  I jog for 40 minutes a day, thats all the exercise I do.

Donni_Joy

Hi Reason :)

2nd time lucky, it;'s been so long I have forgotten my password or something <g>

Shouldn't matter regarding exercise. Try NEW before and see if you have more energy... try NEW afterwards and see if you can sense energy more... play with it!!!!!!

Cheers
Donni
"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

Helmut

Hi all,
then try NEW while jogging. If youre used to NEW, this is great!
I do it while fast walking and I love it.

Helmut

Lysear

The problem for me is finding the time to work with new, although it is one of the most exciting areas in metaphysics at the moment! If I'm not at work I am just getting home from work. And the hour a day I do spend on the occult is dedicated to other bits and pieces!!

Tarconiss

The great thing about NEW, is that it can be practiced upon, WHILE doing ANYTHING, that doesnt involve absolute and complete concentration on something [ like performing increadible physical feats, or doing some other form of energy/magic/whatever training...]You can practice, NEW while at work, or while driveing home.

Think of it as doing two things at once, in both senses that, you are doing whatever + NEW , and that you are working on your awareness, BY doing two things at once. [ I almost lost myself by rereading that, so bare with me if you didn't catch on right off][:D]

After learning the basics for NEW, you can literally just bring up the sensations whenever you want, wherever you want, while you are  doing something that is time consumeing.... Watching TV? toss in some NEW !!! driveing to a place you don't have to think about much? toss in some NEW !!!  Think i sound like some marketing dude? Go ahead andtoss in some NEW, because your just sitting around, reading my lengthy remarks anyways!! [;)]

NEW is  one of those things where, if you manage to learn and control the full body circut, or even just the whole body wave, which helps out just as much, you can do that whenever you arent completely preoccupied. Of course if your not easily self motivated, and lethargic like i tend to be....[ see... i can bash on myself, to keep a light mood] then...uuhh.... finish reading the post and click onto the next topic that catches your eye?[?]

Well, whatever your fetish be..... wait..... what time is it?.... 2:30a.m. ...... uuhh.... yeah.....sorry about that last thing........ [xx(]

My personal oppinion on what should be the best course of action, for an every-day run of the mill exercise thing, is to learn the full body wave, by moveing both your awareness, and energy, up and down your body, over-and-over-and-over again for as long as you can, until it becomes habit, or until you give up on it.... This way, by the time you DO feel ready enough to start working on the Core chakras, or kundalini, or any 'hazardous' zones; you'll have clear, well developed energy pathways in your body, to handle the surges of energy brought through it, without haveing fear of the 'mana-burn' or 'short-circuit' effect.
If someone has the knowledge, and wants to do something, how far do you think they can go, if they lack the experience, and are unable to sustain the amount of effort needed to succeed?  ~ Self 2/25/2003

dawnbringer

sorry about this, but can u tell me what NEW stands for?

Lysear

If I'm not mistaken NEW stands for New Energy Ways, it is the system devised by Robert Bruce, and i recomend you try it!

I was drawing energy up through my legs today while I was in the car on a boring journey, and I got some great sensations. I have only been doing this for a while, but I have been working with other methods for a year or so, and I think my energy pathways are quite developed already as I dont get any serious sensations, i.e burning, Just enough to get a rush from a result!

kifyre

If you're feeling pressure in your head, lightheadedness, a headache, uncomfortably full, or anxiousness, make sure you're breathing slowly and deeply into your abdomen *while* you're doing NEW. I've found I often constrict my breathing when I concentrate.

Stretching, rocking on the ground, exercise of any kind, and eating will help diminish the above feelings if you happen to get them.

These are the only problems I've had. I went to qigong for a few months (gentler) and then went back to NEW with no problems. I think long-term, simple breath meditation, as well as physical conditioning, helped to "condition" my energy body for NEW.

All the best,

Mark

ThE_MaStEr_Of_PuPpEtS

I think im gonna try NEW. One question is it hard to learn of any thing like that?

ThE_MaStEr_Of_PuPpEtS

One last thing where can i find info on NEW?

Jazzarati

NEW can be found on this site under the training section.

Here is a link.

http://www.astralpulse.com/guides/new/new.htm

I found NEW very easy to gain control of but everyone varies. I have been doing it for a week.

Reason

Is it bad to do it for too long?  I am still trying to feel energy by focusing my awareness on parts of my body.  I could probably sit and do it for a long time, but I don't want to do something that would hinder my growth or possibly hurt me.