News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

NO ONE EVER...

Previous topic - Next topic

father_satans_follower

There are many sites on energy work, energy meditations, psi balls, how to create psi balls, etc......
But no site ever explains exactly *WHAT* energy is
So how would you describe energy?

CaCoDeMoN

I guess that no one knows exactly, but certainly something non-physical.
MEAT=MURDER.

Bonden

Well in science no one knows exactly what energy is too :) (like electricity) so I assume it's very hard to describe what the energy is you are thinking of. I would think even if someone could describe it, it wouldn't help much to understand what it is. I think it's easier to get examples of where you can find it and how it feels and so on. :) Remember it can be very hard to describe a taste of something you eat in words.

But maybe it is kinda like this:

It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.
Recognize it from somewhere...:)

father_satans_follower

Maybe this "energy" doesnt even exist? Its all in the mind. Ever heard of the Placebo effect?

CaCoDeMoN

Maybe this "energy" doesnt even exist? Its all in the mind. Ever heard of the Placebo effect?
Maybe. But Kundalini and remote energy transfers can be hardly attributed to placebo.
MEAT=MURDER.

CaCoDeMoN

It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.
Recognize it from somewhere..
Star Wars I guess?
MEAT=MURDER.

heter

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN
Recognize it from somewhere..
Star Wars I guess?

Yes and it does make sense.

karnautrahl

Useful effect in it's own right when harnessed correctly but without intentions of harmful deception. However I speak as someone who's been doing this from a very young age-there IS something in it. Energy will do as a catch all term for now, and yes it can have a variety of tactile sensations (this is my perception-I feel, and emote with energy work, can't see it for excrement though!).

It's not placebo. I proved it to myself way too many times. It's brought tears to my eyes, tears of joy mainly and connectedness too many times. The skeptics are very wrong on this one :-). I have blind tested on some people, ex-girlfriend for one from a distance. It worked and she never knew I was doing it until it was too late.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Leannain

Quote from: BondenWell in science no one knows exactly what energy is too :) (like electricity) so I assume it's very hard to describe what the energy is you are thinking of. I would think even if someone could describe it, it wouldn't help much to understand what it is. I think it's easier to get examples of where you can find it and how it feels and so on. :) Remember it can be very hard to describe a taste of something you eat in words.

But maybe it is kinda like this:

Recognize it from somewhere...:)

Are you talking about the FORCE?  :lol:

father_satans_follower

I would like all of you to read this:

http://satanspowers.webspace4free.biz/Placebo.html

Forget all the Satanic info and JoS info. Just look at the meditation info on how the author tries to prove that you feel stuff through Placebo, etc...

CaCoDeMoN

I would like all of you to read this:

http://satanspowers.webspace4free.biz/Placebo.html

Forget all the Satanic info and JoS info. Just look at the meditation info on how the author tries to prove that you feel stuff through Placebo, etc...
The same auhor "proves" that chakras do not exist and many other interesting things. He doesn't explain any of the more interesting phenomena like remote energy transfers and healings that I and many other people do in a way that can rule out placebo with 100% certainity.
This text is just for his personal war with Maxine D., and personally I don't care about all of this.
MEAT=MURDER.

father_satans_follower

Forget the personal war with Maxine lol the info is good. Doctors worlwide know that the patient has to believe to get cured and this is know as Placebo. If you BELEIVE you will get healed through those meditations then you WILL. The mind is very powerful
If you believe in something alot, then it does happen.

~father_satans_follower~

Ybom

Quote from: father_satans_followerIf you BELEIVE you will get healed through those meditations then you WILL. The mind is very powerful
If you believe in something alot, then it does happen.
First, why do you post your name at the end of your post? It's a BBCode headache to remove it when I'm quoting you. You and Frank both grrr.

Anyways, you're basically stating if I believe in something enough, it will happen. So if I believe that to be cured of some half-brained bubonic west-nile that I need some special super power, I will get that super power and be cured (if my will is strong enough of course)?

It seems to me that you're using some type of wierd reverse psychology to prove that the mind is as simple as doctors say it is. Try again, and this time go for pages that don't use so much JS in them (30 scripts for a silly little page of text? seems fishy to me)
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

LeonPrimrose

Energy as in Ki is really a spiritual energy eminating from everything. Consider it your spirit and if you are trained then it may be bended to your will.
Believe the unbelievable. Question reality...