News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ORGONE ENERGY GENERATOR?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

If it is the one I am thinking of, it is more of a capacitor than a generator. It consists of layers of insulation and conductor, just like any other capacitor. It collects the energy around us. It is free for the taking. If it is merely money making, it doesn't do a good job. The designs are available in too many places, and the parts are available in too many places. Running it once it is built couldn't be cheaper.

Nimzomyth

Does it work do you know?

Nimzomyth

Tom

I haven't tried it. It sounds like it is worth trying, but I don't want to build one yet. If I were living alone or with someone more supportive, I would build one large enough to sit in in meditation with room to spare. Complete darkness would even add to the effect.

ralphm

do you have the link? i heard the problem with orgone is that you have to be able to ground out the negative energy that you extract-running water is one way. i have a link to an energy device that is similar that i want to build, i'll find it if you are interested. i have some things made by slim spurling which i like and know of others that may work also.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

kakkarot

go to a place of nature for some energy; you don't need technology. and besides, absorbing natural energy yourself will help you develop two of the fundamental skills of energy use: Feeling it, and Moving it.

but, this is just my opinion since i don't like relying on technology.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Ashfo

ralphm can you post that link? ^_^

- Ashfo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

ralphm

the link i want to make is on another profile so i have to look it up. i heard about it through Cristan Hummel, who does earth healing work and sells some energy sevices, she may have a link on her site-www.earthtransitions.com. Also another interesting person is Slim Spurling, who made the envieronmental clearing devices used by Drunvalo Melchezedic. i think he has a site under his name. I have met and taken workshops with both of theese people and respect them a lot and don't think they are just pushing weird gimmics.

ralphm

found the link-www.metatech.org - you have to click on the link to orgone generator or cloudbuster.

Tom

Recently someone gave a link to me about orgone generators. It seems that more work has been put into developing the idea than I realized.

http://www.orgone.net/

Xehupatl

my €0.02
ok here's what I know: Orgone = Chi, Prana, Energy etc.
Reich's orgone generators (orgone.net) are different from Don Croft's orgone devices (metatech). Reich's creations accumulate ALL kinds of Orgone: Positive Orgone and Negative (or DEAD) orgone. This means you have to "earth" your things, like putting them in flowing water.
Don Croft has found an extraordinarily simple creation that actually sucks up all Dead Orgone and puts out lots and lots of positive orgone. Basically you take some kind of a mold, and put in some quartz crystals, and fill it up with a 50/50 mixture of epoxy or polyester resin and metal shavings. Go look at metatech.org to learn how to build a "cloudbuster" and "holy hand grenade". From what I have read at the cloud-buster forum, these things are INCREDIBLE! They have a smaller ionizing radius (makes plants grow faster etc.) and a very large energizing radius. You can use them to deflect negs, for meditation, or to deflect the deadly ELF (?) radiation that comes out of your computer monitor or TV. There are meany acounts of physical and spiritual healing, and clairvoyants see a huge blue aura and a double-helix concentrated vortex coming out of the tip of the HHGs and CBs. I'd suggest that you build or buy some of these!!
Also, there's a new kid on the block called a "power wand" which supposedly is frikkin awesome. This is very very cool stuff check it out!
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

Nimzomyth

I recently went on a magic course site.  They are selling this Orgone Energy generator.  I know this is something to do with Reichian theory.  Does anybody know anything about this?  Is it a load of mony making crap or what?

Nimzomyth