News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The higher self

Previous topic - Next topic

Theeongoingspirt

The higher self i have a rough idea what this means but dont fully understand would someone care to explain.
Many thanks

Bedeekin

If you are an avatar in a computer simulation... like say in Second Life or World of Warcraft or Sims... the 'user' is your higher self. But this is a very loose analogy... because the higher self is still part of the CPU that the game is part of.

It's the YOU that is experiencing... you.

Theeongoingspirt

Ahh I see very interesting!
So how does someone connect to the higher self, so does that higher self have another higher self until it reaches the source?
Thanks for the reply.

Volgerle

Bob Monroe on the Higher Self .... now over 20 years old, but still priceless, if you ask me ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF6Ri_6QKjo#t=4m38s

:-)

Theeongoingspirt

Thanks for the link Volgerle :-D

Jettins

Requesting for a “Higher Self” in a dream basically means requesting for a “dream or experience of knowledge”. The manifestation of a “Higher Self” or “Knowledge” can take any form depending on how you may be ready to understand it. It matters not if it’s a lucid dream or whatever else in a non-physical dimension. What determines how you may perceive such knowledge is the dimension you’re in, and what determines which dimension you go to is your psyche (psychology) or state of being at any given moment. This means that some dimensions can have certain limitations and others will stimulate these kinds of experiences on the own.

Requesting for a Higher Self can mean differently to people, but it’s commonly associated with requesting knowledge from an evolved spiritual version of your own self. How it manifested to you may be related with what you may need to realize, or the temporary conclusions that you will derive form the experience. To receive useful knowledge it’s my opinion that we need intention and purpose so that we may use the acquired information towards this end. One thing leads to another. Your intentions will create the necessary dreams of knowledge when you level of lucidity and awareness is high.

I have experienced my Higher Self dramatically different when requesting for it. As an older and wise Native American shaman, an audible telepathic voice resonating in the sky which many would have called God, a gold cape with an invisible presence inside it, an abstract life form permeating into multiple dimensions simultaneously, while unlocking higher knowledge from within my own self when sleeping and several others ways. In these experiences the origin has been clear. When it doubt, find out.

Take care!
For a serious and in depth look into Astral Projection visit my forum ---> http://www.astralvoid.com

arkain744

This guy says that your higher self is actually a demonic entity (give it a chance, this mans videos are captivating)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRvvX4_wlpc

But yes, what most people mean by saying your higher self is that your consiousness is simply one piece of you existing at this moment in time (with other "yous" existing also at different times). The video game analogy is a good way to explain this :)
I write about my own breath taking astral projection and lucid dreaming experiences. Thanks for reading :)

Astralzombie

Hi arkrain.

I watched that video and it was interesting to watch him fall apart. Well, more like sad.

The truth as I see it as that you find what you look for. The best advice is to go into all of this with an open mind and a good intent. An open mind doesn't mean that you are willing to drop all your beliefs before you go "in" and come out with new ones that are just as concrete and stubborn as you were before. You should always be evolving.

Well, the problem is that we can trick ourselves. We are proud of ourselves for dropping old beliefs that we now accept as being obviously false and naive and congratulate ourselves for accepting something new that was previously out of our ability to comprehend.

This doesn't mean that we are enlightened. It just means that we are in danger of believing something that may be false or naive.

Anything that can be imagined, can be created. Anything that can be created, can be seen. Anything that can be seen, can be believed. Anything we believe, can be wrong.

Just because these beings were not in fact his "higher self", why is the only alternative left is that they are demonic? What is that? To me is that is proof of not evolving and sticking to old beliefs. Nothing changed in the first place. He tricked himself.

He knows that everything is not sunshine and puppies yet he believes the only alternative is darkness and snakes. I see no need or use for demons to exist objectively. I can easily see how a consciousness that does not evolve and therefore devolves tries to take on these different persona but they are just like you in essence. They have an origin that they can't comprehend and are probably further away from the comprehension because of their devolution. They may know how to manipulate energy more than you do but that doesn't mean that they have power over you. Keep in mind that they may have had the same intent at some point and time, developed their powers and weren't ready for them. Keep in mind, This could all be a croc.

That's my take on an open mind. :-D

Having a good intent doesn't meant that you want to spread love and work for world peace. It just means that you are willing to be humbled.

Sure, developing "gifts" to heal and help others is great but if you go looking for that, you'll accept it from where ever you can.

Let it come. Develop the abilities yourself and know that they weren't gifts because you accepted nothing that you didn't already have. Do that and you can only blame yourself for the bad that can come of it and you can truly be proud for the good as well. That way, no credit needs to be given to some objective evil or good. All you have to do is be open to the possibility and your mind can be blown. Rush the matter and your mind can be tricked.

Fire can kill but that doesn't make it evil. It has revolutionized our lives for the better but that doesn't make it good. That just makes it fire.

He really said it all in the end. He stated that these demons are doing exactly what they are supposed to do, what they were created for then says that this is not right. How can something be wrong if it is just doing what it is supposed to do?

Stop lying to yourself is great advice. Stop believing that you finally have it figured out is even better advice. He believes that he finally figured it out. That's sad.

I certainly went into this knowing about demons and even feared that but I never once saw the proof of their objective existence. The same is true about dimensions and dimensional beings. Everything I saw, I just saw it. I didn't necessarily believe or dismiss it.

If you want to save the world, get ready to fail. If you want to learn, get ready for that.

I used "you" a lot but only in the abstract.

Good luck.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

drake

Quote from: Volgerle on February 25, 2013, 16:55:06
Bob Monroe on the Higher Self .... now over 20 years old, but still priceless, if you ask me ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF6Ri_6QKjo#t=4m38s

:-)

This video is really good and full of facts.