News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Pain in Heart Chakra.

Previous topic - Next topic

Killa Rican

I was wondering why this has been happening lately, any interpretations welcomed. I dont know if this is good or bad or considered 'normal'. Whenever I feel Love Or affection my heart chakra feels painful. My physical heart is fine, but 'energetic' wise i feel a bit of pain and i can feel the energy surge my whole chest. It's Really INTENSE.

Has this happened to anyone else experienced with chakras? How can I deal with this? I dont see it as a bad thing, but it's too much for me to handle.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Pauli2

If you are absolutely sure, by doctor examination that it is not a physical issue, I would still try to feel if it is physical in some other sense. It could be strained muscles, the stomach that needs to burp (!) or some minor thing like resting for too long in an odd position.

I have had something similar and got no answer from doctors, even after examinations. Doing some NEW technique and letting some months (or year) pass, helped me.

I recently met a guide that did the Leland-thing to me, but not with his foot. The guide put his fist into my chest and did some modifications, it seemed. Perhaps you can ask for a guide and get some help? Maybe do the request a day in advance of projecting so they get a chance to make necessary preparations?
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Killa Rican

I've went to the doctor recently. I am physically healthy. But the pain in my chest seems 'metaphysical' in nature. It's not a normal chest pain. It only comes about when i feel Love And Affection. My Impression of it was my Heart Chakra overflowing. Sometimes I have to try to suppress those feelings. Because the 'energy' itself feels so intense. I have tried looking this up I have found some threads with people with similar situations with there heart chakra. It didn't really answer my question though on why it does happen. Or how to handle it.

I dont feel it as 'unhealthy' but it is overwhelming. I can try to ask a guide but I need to work on my meditation more lol.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

ether

Quote from: Killa Rican on February 26, 2011, 02:53:42
Whenever I feel Love Or affection my heart chakra feels painful. My physical heart is fine,

i know alot about this area :-)
can you share if you dare the exact direction of the love and or affection you have towards a particular area (fe/male and age) :-)

as for the physical heart being fine dont bet on it you could need a doctor or worst

good luck

Lexy

When was the last time your heart was broken? After having a broken heart, you may have shut down feelings of love or felt self-hate. Once you want to open your heart again, there can be some pain or an energy blockage you need to release. When pain comes, surrender & release it, you may start to cry, just let it out.
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Killa Rican

Thanks Guys. female late 20's.

Well I dont have problems with negative feelings and a broken heart atm. My Lifes Pretty content. But It's hard to describe what Im feeling. I been told lately that my heart chakra is Overactive and is 'leaking'. Its funny too because i can literally feel this 'leak' of energy. It's like standing in front of a microwave and you can feel the waves and the heat. When I visualize I can actually see it while i feel the sensations of it.

I wanted to know on any techniques to tone this down a bit. It's REALLY uncomfortable when it gets overwhelming but at the same time I get a Spiritual High off it lol.

Lexy

well, I don't mean a broken heart right now. This could have been years ago & the pain is still there as an energy blockage but never mind.

ether

hmmm
well their is a thing going around where peadophilies and potential/rapiest have problems with the heart :-D
don't know how that happened :-D Lol  :-)

other than that live this
It's the true bases of the meaning of life

""live for other people and to love all""

live this
become this
ya problems vanish...

good luck

love all

spark

Hello.  I have had a similar sensation.  Actually, I have had generally similar sensations at various times with a number of the chakras.  In general, I have found that when feelings in a chakra are very intense, that at the time of that intensity it is helpful to try to relax and focus on feelings of love and to shift ones focus to something different -- as opposed to worrying about it.  I also don't really like the idea of trying to describe it as a problem like leaking or something.  I think it is probably best to just appreciate that there is an issue.  I don't think the pain or intensity is necessarily bad.  It is perhaps the chakra helping to address an issue.  For me, I have been able to discern the issue that was affecting the particular chakra so that has helped, I think.  Anyway, I am guessing that you have something causing you emotional stress, perhaps relationships with friends, worry about some loss or the like.  Anyway, feel free to send a personal message if you have any questions.  I expect I can help you deal with this if you need more help.

CFTraveler

I like spark's reply- I tend to look at these problems (once physical reasons are ruled out) as symbolic- the perception of a chakra leak may be indicative of 'runaway emotions', giving your emotion away, etc, while a sharp pain may mean something else.  (Not sure what).  But a metaphysical pain may be symbolic, and you'll have to see where it fits with your experience, Killa.

O.O.P

Observe the leaking energy/pain directly when you feel it. Do not think or worry about the bad feeling but just observe your pain.

thisalchemy

Hi Killa

I have been feeling the exact same thing as you. I met someone a few months ago we connected on a very deep soul level but there were alot issues ego etc got in the way. Anyway I haven't contacted this person for a few weeks now but I would feel this deep pain in my heart chakra every once in awhile most days lately. The pain comes from deep down and raises and spreads across the heart chakra. Its a knowing thing I know this person is thinking about me or longing for me. When I think about them or long for them I get the same intense sharp pain across my chest. Usually now its not just the heart chakra but one of the other chakras that simultaneously experiences a strange intense feeling. I don't mind it I actually like it because it validates our feelings for each other. I guess you need to resolve whatever is causing you to have this feeling in order for it to ago away. I know that if or when I get in contact with this person and we progress or end whatever we have be it one of us moves on or we progress our relationship the pain won't be there anymore. I have feelings of pain to fullness in the heart depending on what the message is that we both are trying to emote or communicate. I hope you get to the source of this.

mon9999

i feel pain in my groin area whenever I feel horny, lol.
I've consulted a doctor too but diagnosis was fine, could it be related to chakra too?

Dazino

I had this countless times as a child, but not at the heart chakra. Whenever I was extremely happy, I mean, EXTREMELY happy, my solar plexus chakra would flare up, filling me with such a pain, but it wasn't a physical pain, and it wasn't necessarily a bad pain.

Sometimes, I would roll around in bed, laughing with joy, holding my solar region because of the pain, but I couldn't help being so happy. This hasn't happened to me ever since I turned 12-13. I believe it could just be an immense amount of energy flowing to the area, or perhaps uncontrolled/extremely strong emotion affect the chakras in odd ways?

In my deep meditations, whenever I feel a universal love for all beings, my heart chakra lights up in the most beautiful way, and although there is so much love, there is no pain.

So although I may share a similar experience, I cannot really offer any advice on the matter..

lizziepow

I have a question and maybe someone can help me. I was told recently that my son's father and I are soul mates. Him and I haven't had the best relationship and havent really talked until recently. We have been talking more and spending more time together. When I am with him my heart chakra feels fine and i feel like i am on cloud 9. But, if I dont talk to him, see him, or I am not with him I have this weird feeling right at my heart chakra that feels like butterflies basically. Can anyone please help me to understand this because right now I do not know if this is a good feeling or bad. It only happens when we are apart or don't speak. this has never happened until he came back in my life.

Lexy

When you are connected to someone you have cords attaching you...some call it "heart strings" when that person thinks of you or has emotions about you...you might feel a tug.

q1221q

@ Killia
Such a thing in heart chakra arises when you are in conflict. such as if your conscious and unconscious are in conflict, eg. smthing u don want to do but still u keep on doing it.
so, 
Where you (consciously) in conflict with unconscious? this may occur for eg if you are sexually abused or u abuse yourself?

q1221q

lagda kana thale denia pania , sunda nai kana nu ah jo likhea oh da reply krna hunda

Szaxx

Hi,
Swahili?
Its the same thing with transcendental meditation but the sounds used are personal to the meditator.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

WiZe

I have the same issue, except it just comes randomly. I think due to the kundalini trying to pass through in my body since i have done some kundalini awakening meditations, but gets stopped due to energy blocks as I recently read.

mysticsongs

Well imagine this image in your mind:

close your fingers a little from your left hand and with your right hand with stretch your fingers try to cover the left hand.

The fingers of your left hand is like an active chakra in an open state.
The right open hand is a foreign energy from another person.

The energy tries to cover your chackra when is hude and strong.
Your system has two options.
Or to close and stone your chakra with a heavy pain and a feeling of shrinkage
or to try to resist and fight to stretch to cover you the area of negative energy that is coming to you.
This is a pain also but like something try to stretch to all over your chest.

In last state you develop a wonderfull chakra if you win.

The happy feelings like air, easyness and like fly are good ones.

Happy to be here with you.  :lol: