News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Pain instantly gone

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

I woke up the other night with an unusual headache(pounding) probably due to lack of sleep. I then tried my own technique to remove that energy(have read people using color techniques through visualization).
I instead decided to create a vortex sucking out black energy from the area to be healed and keep it going for as long as it feels right and then fade it from black to gray to white. I have tried it  maybe 20 times and sometimes it has helped, but not as noticable as this time. This pain was intense and then when I started my technique 90% of the pain went away instantly and I could go back to sleep! Incredible! :D Any thoughts? Please try yourselves!  :) Maybe it was more effective cause I just woke up and still was in a deeper stat, who knows?

LightBeam

I think that results of energy manipulation to manifest here are faster during AP or deep trans state. I have experienced this many times. Sometimes I also try to heal sinus infections, headaches just by focusing, but it's not as fast as if I am in AP. However, as our believes increase that this is absolutely possible, the strong belief itself charges the raw energy with much greater strength for faster manifestation. This applies to any area of our lives.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I think you have it right. I've done this myself and it is more instantaneous if you are in or close to a deep state.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

You create your reality.  :)

Subtle Traveler

"See yourself well."

The technique just helped you move towards that. Nice work.
As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...