Physical vibes & cold wind. Advice sought!

Previous topic - Next topic

volcomstone

thats only you're first time feeling those sensations? thats odd, Ive started feeling those sorta things the first day I started new.

Its odd that you practise your energy stuff at night, as I do too,
many times hours and hours will drift by when Im conscience and I ll finally realize at say 2:00 am, (my alarm is set for 6:45)

anyhow strangely enough I feel more energetic/aware the next day, then I do after I sleep in late on the weekends
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Ceriel N

You have physical vibes too? I mean muscles actually contracting and making a joint move?
How great is this movement for you, and does it disturb you? What do you think causes it?

On another note, I had a episode of astral/real-time vision last night, and one during the day, but was so suprised both times when I recogniced what it was that I didn't control my rections and opened my eyes. =/

Usually when I stay up late having done energy work I do function properly during the day, but suddenly I can become extremely tired and have to take a short nap.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Ceriel N

Lately I've been doing energy work every night, late at night and in long sessions sinse I've been unable to sleep. Last night something rather odd happend. Twice.
My right hand was on my solar plexus chakra, and left hand above the hand. I was working to expand my etheric body when I could feel a vibration at my solar plexus. The memory of my first projection came to me and I remembered that I had put my hand on my brow and felt it pulsing. Now I could feel a similar thing, but this time it was my hand, physically vibrating. Since I was almost completely relaxed, on the brink of expanding my etheric body, I knew it was not due to tension. As it was completely new to me and I had not heard about a similar phenomena before I was naturally unable to maintain my relaxed state and moved my hand. - The vibration stopped.
I started over, relaxing my body, relaxing my breathing, relaxing my mind. I could feel my etheric body exand at my legs, and now my left hand vibrated above my heart chakra. I moved it to my side and the vibration stopped.

What was this? Has anyone experienced a similar thing before? What do you think it was?

Another strange thing that has been happening to me is that when I enter a relaxed state I can feel cold air descending on my skin. When not feeling it, and thinking about it, I start feeling it.

Know what it is? Similar experience? Ideas?
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James