News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Pineal Gland Stimulation

Previous topic - Next topic

Logic

Actually, its sensative to other types of electromagnetic energy aside from white light. I believe it is between your ears, but when you feel the sensation of your third eye chakra or pineal gland opening or working, it may feel like it is at your brow (pay closer attention to it, because its an easy mistake to be made)
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Tayesin

I agree with AlphaOmega here.  I also think it is situated inside the brain at an approximate level of the ears and certainly think it has a lot to do with the brow chakra.  As for stimulating it, perhaps stimulating the brow chakra is all that is required ?  

According to some research I read a few years ago, the pineal gland is completely calcified by the time we reach adulthood... because of the Poison we know as Flouride, which is a by product of Uranium enrichment.  So hay, stop drinking the water and brushing teeth with the stuff !!!!

Seriously.

My little bit [:)]

cmtsailor

The pineal gland is located at the uppermost back part of the brainstem; right before it transitions to the Diencephalon.  Put your right index finger on the bridge of your nose just below your eyes.  Put your left index finger on your head just behind the middle of your ear.  If you draw imaginary lines to connect the two; where they meet is where it should be.

alexd

Yea you can stimulate it by concentrating on the third eye chakra. Its pretty much the same, if you stimulate your third eye chakra for a while you will feel the pressure move down to your pineal gland 'till it feels like the pressure is in the middle of your brain.
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Rastus

Doh!!!!!!

That would explain the not quite headache I've been having for awhile.  At the base of the skull, centered, right where the Pineal should be.  Feels almost like my spine isn't attached to my skull correctly?  Most definately a result of 3rd eye work!

Now what?  Work on it directly, or stay with 3rd eye work, hmmmmm.  Something new to distract me!

And as Tayesin says, flouride messes it up, then perhaps some healing is in order.  Should be simple, since I can feel it
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

WalkerInTheWoods

In my studies I have always read that the chakras while felt most strongly along the front of the body are not just there but also extend back and are connected to the spine. The third eye or 6th chakra is connected close to or on the pineal glad. If this is true it still does not make them the same but it does link them.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Selski

Now I know what I'd stimulated when I began meditating a few weeks ago.  

I felt a throbbing pulse-like feeling in the very same spot and wondered what it was.

Glad to hear I hadn't got something "wrong" with me!

Unfortunately, I haven't felt it since.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Aileron

a little info

The pineal gland is around the same size of a grain of rice. Galen in the 2nd century was the first person to make any known description thinking that it may have been a valve to regulate the flow of thought from the lateral ventricles--the cavities on each side--of the brain. Descartes wrote 1500 years later, that it was the "seat of the soul." He believed there was a direct connection between the eyes and the pineal by means of "strings" in the brain as well as the gland acting as an interpreter of vision.

Otto Heubner was the first person to give the gland an endocrine status, describing around a tumor of which a young boy in puberty had accumulated within the pineal. This led to reports of many people displaying delayed sexual maturity who also had this tumor.

Nils Holmgren in 1918 made microscopic examinations of the pineal glands of frogs and dogfish sharks. He had found cells that looked very much like cone cells of a retinal nature in the tip of the pineal.

Many yogi's who use 3rd eye meditations refer students to the center of the forehead between the lateral eyes. This is the aft/stern relation of the pineal gland. It is considered the center of the physical brain and refered to as the "epyphysis."
It rests in higher vertebrates, between the two large cerebrums at the anterior end of the cerebellum.

If you drew an imaginary line from the center of your forehead crossed by a line through your head at the ears you would have the general location of the pineal body.

Within a rat, there is a relationship between sex hormones and the light receptive quality of the pineal "epiphysis."
Its been thought that one function of the pineal in the rat is to serve as a neuroendocrine transducer, mediating the effects of environmental lighting on the gonads.

Remember that the pineal gland is responsible, in part, for the synthesis of the hormones serotonin and melatonin.
Serotonin is one of the four main neurohumors or nuerotransmitters in higher vertebrate nervous systems. It is transported via the bloodstream to the nerve cells throughout the body, but also more so in the neurons of the brain.
They accumulate in their minutest molecular form there. Then it is utilized by the nerve cells for the complete execution of electrical impulses across the synaptic gap (the micro-gap between every connection of every nerve cell in the nervous system).
The impulses comes along the nerve cell going through the electro-chemical processes with the ionic forms of calcium and potassium until they reach the terminal end of the cells dendrites. When reached, the electrical impulse is translated into the neurochemical  serotonin.

Here is something to consider as well.
Looking at embryological evidence that the epiphysis and its possible pathways have quasi-receded in higher vertebrates, speaks of its migration, from the position of above to the position of below and center.

It is suggested that the pineal has relationship with both the sex hormones and its light receptive quality.

Morphologic and electrophysiologic studies have established that the pineal can function as a photoreceptor, but it is a more obscure task as an endocrine organ.

Some people think that while performing various breathing techniques, while concentrating on the third eye, will inevitably and unknowingly stimulate the pineal to produce less melatonin and serotonin which in turn bring about a change in consciousness, creating naturally the dynamic somatics of a spiritual exprience.

my opinion.

There are certain conscious efforts one may attempt, though one being unrecommended by anyone I would hope, in which to experience these transcendant perceptions of which our species has come to embrace.

1) LSD - Its mimicry of serotonin and charge of destination, make it the ONLY substance (Without considering the physiological and nuerochemical effects of both Mushrooms and Peyote)in which can allow the same experience of meditation and controlled manufacturing of serotonin to be had.

2) Meditation - This I believe is the intended use of our spiritual selves.

3) Light source - My own opinion of the naturally occuring circadian rhythms. One must completely regulate the use of  natural light to artificial light in order to obtain any kind of experience, associated as well with fasting and meditation. I believe this to be a wonderful substitute and/or rehabilitation from use of subsatances such as LSD since LSD eventually begins to dehibilitate the manufacturing of seretonin.

4) Naturally occuring events - something of which we have no control over which effect us in a way to stimulate the pineal gland.

These are both my own ideas, and others research. You can find more info on the net and within any studies such as scientific journal or books about nuerochemistry and the physiology of humans and animals.

(In affect, Id like to say, the third eye has been associated with the pineal gland for good reason. There is not always evidence to suggest that one is in relation to the other, but over periods of time there have been many correlations between the two within religious and spiritual guidance/ beliefs/ Paths)
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

darkheaven

daem0n

i found side with direct pineal and pituitary gland stimulation http://www.dhyansanjivani.org/, but there are problems with parts dedicated to it, i guess that illuminati took care of it [;)], i will post the info tommorow
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Mystic Cloud

Any guru can tell you that the brow centre is related
to the pituitary gland and that the crown centre is related
to the pineal gland.
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

daem0n

well, no gurus around, and there are people that you wouldn't want to be involved with ...

anyway here it goes (pardon the language, focus on the exercises [;)]), guess it's only to a certain level and you need guru and credit card [;)] to complete it, nevertheless it's a step forward:

Opening of your Charkas
It is a holistic way of unfolding all the potential you have as a human being. There are no shortcuts! If you work at developing your chakras, and really work at it (especially the Heart and the three sacred Higher Chakras) you will be able to do things a year from now that you would have thought impossible.

The basic Law of the Universe is that Energy Follows Thought. This is why we experience a LOSS of energy when we turn our attention to people or objects of an equal or lower vibratory rate than our own. This is called the Law of Descending Energy. However, just the opposite happens when we turn our attention to entities of a higher vibratory rate -- in this case we RECEIVE energy.

NOTE: Because the Heart Chakra is the most important chakra, please give your Heart Chakra most of your attention and develop it fully. It is one of the two psychic centers which are in direct connection with your Higher Self and through which soul energy and other higher energies enter your being (the other is through your Crown Chakra.)

The following exercises are designed to help cleanse and open (activate) your Heart Chakra.

Meditation:

This is NOT Hatha Yoga exercises. There should be no compression of breath. Your breathing should be normal, but deep.

1. Sit erect in a straight-back chair. Shut out all sound as best as you can and prevent interruption.

2. Close your eyes and turn your attention toward your heart.

3. In your imagination, enter your heart.

4. To your surprise, you are now standing on a green plain in the countryside. The sky above you is bright pink. In front of you is a green, grassy hill, and on top of the hill is a temple. This temple is your heart. Hold this visualization.

5. Now climb the hill. You walk up the grassy slope to the temple. You climb the steps of the temple and enter the center doorway. Observe the appearance of the temple. Is it swept clean? Or is it covered with dust?

6. Walk into the dimly lit interior and approach the central adytum. As you near, you can see a flickering light within. The flame grows brighter as you approach. It swells and recedes rhythmically with your own heart beat in the bowl-like depression in the center of the room.

7. Gaze upon this flame. Send it your energies. See it respond to your energies, watch it grow bright and strong as it reaches up to touch the ceiling 40 feet above. You are feeding the flame of your heart. You are stimulating it to growth. Breathe deeply and realize in the depth of your being that your heart center is coming alive.

8. Open your eyes and sit in quiet meditation for 5 minutes before rising and terminating the exercises.

Perform this exercise no more than 2X per week - at first.

Music: Listen to Classical, New Age, sacral music of the East or West. Let it awaken the power of love.

Voice: Sing the vowel "ah" (Ah!) in F

Mantra: YAM

Color: Green meadows and forests provide harmony and compassion. Feel empathy and experience inner peace and serenity. Pink loosens the tension in our heart and awakens feelings of love and also stimulates creative activity.

Aromatic: The fragrance of attar Roses harmonizes our well-being and awakens our perception of love, beauty, and harmony in all Creation.

Yoga: Bhakti Yoga

There has been much talk about the Ancient Egyptian's Initiation into the Sacred/Secret Mysteries. I have decided to tell you what I believe to be these secrets, and the final instructional exercise should help propel you on that journey.

What exactly is/was Initiation?

Initiation meant to become conscious on the highest/divine plane. This required the candidate to go through YEARS of mental, spiritual, and physical training and preparation to strengthen the nerves in the body to bear the high vibrations without harm.

And these exercises are where you start.

Sound has always played an important part in psychic development. Any uttered sound designed to achieve a human response is a mantram. Important among these are "tho," "ehm," "meh," and "err."

"Tho" is pronounced like "throw" without the "r." Emphasis is placed on the "th" sound. It effects the Throat Chakra and its corresponding gland, the thyroid gland.

"Ehm" is pronounced like "aim." It effects the thymus gland and is a beneficial influence upon the Heart Chakra.

"Meh" is pronounced like "met" but with an "h" ending instead of the "t." This has a soothing effect on the physical nervous system and a stirring influence on the Heart Chakra.

"Err" is pronounced "urr" and the "rr" sound is sustained at the end. This mantram is particularly helpful in clearing an upset or chaotic condition in the mind or emotions and should be used for that purpose.

More Heart Chakra Exercises:

(1) Turn your attention to your heart. Visualize energy flowing into and surrounding the heart by seeing that energy vibrating as a shining PINK cloud and intone the various mantra that stimulate the Heart Chakra - "ehm" and "meh." Practice this exercise 2X per week, preferably in the morning upon waking.

On the other days of the week, perform one or more of the following exercises:

(2) Mantram. Sit comfortably with your feet flat on the floor, your spine straight and your head erect. Intone softly but quite audibly the following mantram 7X consecutively without pausing. Do NOT vary the tone.

RA-MEH-RA-MA-RA-MEH

(3) Color plus mantram. Sit as indicated before. Visualize a PINK cloud around your body at the level of the heart. See the cloud pulsate in rhythm with your heart's beat. Intone softly:

U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-UMM

The "U" is pronounced "ooh." Do this 3X. The intonations should coincide with the visualization of the PINK cloud.

(4) Energy Flow. Sit as indicated. Visualize a WHITE cloud of vibrant energy over your head. The cloud should be VERY white, like sunlight on newly fallen snow. Know that this cloud is composed of VITAL PRIMARY ENERGY OF THE HIGHEST SORT. Then, by an act of your WILL, bring this cloud down into your heart, entering the body at the left of the spinal column between the shoulder blades.

The above exercises will bring a great stimulus of energy to your Heart Chakra, and if you do nothing to dissipate it, or block it off or lower this energy to your lower body chakras (ie. stomach, intestines, sex organs) in between periods, you will find that after about 2 months certain changes are taking place within you.

Don't make the mistake of dissipating this precious heart energy on unworthy projects (ie. romantic affairs, etc.) If you permit it to help you as it can and will, you will find you are able to understand others better. You will catch their moods and sometimes read their thoughts. This will make you more understanding, tolerant and compassionate. Please understand that these are essential elements IF you are going to "safely" develop your Higher Sacred (Throat, 3rd Eye and Crown/3rd Eye) Centers.

Source: Wisdom of the Mystic Master by Joseph Weed

Commentary: I want you to know that I left out all the preparatory exercises that led up to these exercises, such as, envisioning a pink cloud totally engulf the room you are in for one minute, then change the color to blue, then white; listening to the sound of a single solitary violin play a song in your mind for one minute; think no thought for one minute (and that means NOT thinking of NOT THINKING OF A SINGLE THOUGHT, which is seemingly impossible but is NOT impossible once you get it); all those exercises that train you HOW TO THINK and CONCENTRATE, etc., not to mention the breathing exercises!!!! (But, if you have done any serious meditation training, you should already know these basics, right?)

Also, feel free to do the above exercises more frequent than the prescribed doses, and feel free to invent some of your own exercises. But don't over do it! It won't help; in fact, it may slow your progress.

The exercises that follow are quite different from those given for the Heart and especially those for the lower Solar, Sacral and Root chakras, which I did NOT post because we pay way too much attention to them already (ie. eating, sex, drinking, etc.)

With the exercises that follow, first you will practice color visualization, then you will chant mantrams, then you will combine sound and color, and so on. These training exercises must proceed in stages to be effective !!!

If you by-pass the preliminary exercises and go directly to the most sophisticated, nothing will happen.

The purpose is to provide you with the means to open your psychic centers so that you can bring higher psychic energies into your being and under your control. Your physical apparatus cannot perform the functions required until it has been trained and developed. But if you follow the recommended sequence and remain long enough at each stage, you will be surprised by the most gratifying results.

The 6th and 7th Chakra make up the Head Center. Physiologically, they are associated with the pituitary and pineal gland respectively. Develop the Head Center (pituitary and pineal glands) BEFORE proceeding to the Throat (5th) Chakra.

The pituitary gland is the physical organ which is the point of transfer for impressions and ideas. It is a very small, shapeless organ about 1/8" in diameter located in your head about 1" behind the root of the nose between the eyes.

The pineal gland is located behind the pituitary gland in almost the exact center of your head. It is also a small, fleshy organ about the size of the pituitary. It is one of the two points in your physical body which is in contact with the soul and where soul energy enters your body.

The soul is your Higher Self, and it is your Higher Self that is fully aware of all that you think and do, including all the impressions that come to you. But since your conscious awareness is focused in the physical brain, you do not partake consciously of the energies and knowledge which your Higher Self possesses. But as you develop these two head chakras, they will grow larger and finally make contact with each other by way of what is called the antahkarana or psychic bridge -- which is not a physical phenomena, btw.

At first this pathway will be small and only limited communication will be possible. But eventually inspiration and intuitive flashes will surface in your consciousness. As you continue to develop these two chakras, the antahkarana will enlarge and strengthen and your intuitive powers will grow and your understanding will broaden.

IMPORTANT: The exercises for the Pituitary gland (Third Eye) should be started well BEFORE any attempts are made to develop the pineal gland (Crown Chakra.)

Likewise, a substantial effort should be made to develop the Heart Chakra BEFORE any attempt is made to develop the Head Center and Throat Chakra.

Everything in stages. Remember this.

PITUITARY GLAND

Music: Any sound that will relax and open your mind and that which evokes images or feelings of cosmic dimensions. New Age music. Western Classical (ie. Bach.) will stimulate and harmonize the Third Eye chakra.

Voice: Sing the vowel "e" as in easy in key of A

Mantra: KSHAM

Color: Yellow and transparent indigo has an opening and purifying effect on the sixth chakra.

Aromatic: The refreshing scent of Mint dissolves blockages and helps rid oneself of old, confining thought patterns. It clears and brightens the mind, stimulating concentration.

Jasmine also opens the mind to images and visions which carry the messages of deeper truth. It sharpens our senses and combines the energies of the third eye chakra with the heart chakra.

Yoga: Jnana Yoga is the way of awareness based on the development of the mind's capacity to distinguish between real and the unreal, the eternal and the transitory.

Yantra Yoga are pictorial symbols depicting geometrical forms which represent the divine Being in all its aspects. They serve as an aid to visualization.

The exercises that follow combine visualization, sound, and breathing.

(1) Mantram: Sit erect. Close your eyes.
Sound RA-MA seven times. Pause. Repeat 7X. Pause. Repeat 9X.
Inhalation should be quick and deep. Be sure to maintain a tightened muscular structure in your erect spine and keep your abdominal muscles solid throughout the exercise. This will allow the psychic centers to become more active, particularly the all important Heart Center.

(2) Visualize a bright YELLOW slightly tinged with green, like sunlight falling through the leaves of trees, while sounding the following mantram 3 times:

RA-RA-RA, MA-MA-MA
RA-A-A -- MA-A-A

(3) Energy Flow: Visualize the same sunlight YELLOW.
Direct the color to the area of the pituitary gland in your
forehead between your eyes and SILENTLY intone the following 3X:

RA-A-A, MA-A-A

The first noticeable effect of the pituitary (Third Eye) exercises will be an increase in your powers of observation, a speeding up in your thinking process, and an improvement in your memory. AFTER this is observed, then proceed to the pineal gland (Crown Chakra) exercises.

Meanwhile, continue your Heart and Lower Chakra exercises. Don't stop the on-going process! You need to open all chakras and fully develop the all-important Heart Chakra.

AFTER YOU HAVE STARTED TO DEVELOP YOUR PITUITARY GLAND, THEN PROCEED WITH THE FOLLOWING EXERCISES FOR THE PINEAL GLAND.

PINEAL GLAND

Meditation: Spend time alone on the peak of a high mountain or some place far away from your earthly cares and let go of the events of your personal life. Feel a sense of space and boundlessness.

Music: The best music is complete SILENCE.

Voice: The sound "m" opens the crown chakra. It resembles an endless humming vibration and should be sung in B. It represents unity and the pure, unformed and unlimited consciousness that contains all matter in its latent form.

Mantra: OM

Color: Violent and White will have an expanding effect.

Violet brings about a transformation of mind and soul and opens both to spiritual dimensions of being.

White contains all the colors of the spectrum. It integrates the different levels of life to a higher unity and opens our souls to divine light, knowledge and healing.

Aromatic: Olibanum is the classical incense that is burnt in religious ceremonies. It consists of the resin of the olibanum tree. Its fragrance has a revitalizing effect on mind and soul and purifies the atmosphere.

Lotus blossoms is the symbol of beauty and spiritual completeness. Although the enlightened person lives in the mud (earthly) material world, this in no way affects their true Self in his union with God. Light and harmony radiate out of such people, spreading love, joy and knowledge to the world. The scent of the lotus flower bears the same message, guiding the receptive and ready soul on its path to Unity.

For now, it is suggested to do only one exercise for the Higher Mind, which is described below. You will notice that the exercise is a combination of all techniques offered.

(1) Sit erect as previously instructed.
Focus your attention on the pineal gland, which is located in the center of your head at the level of your ears but slightly lower than the pituitary.

(2) Visualize a VIOLET color (shading toward pink).
See this energy envelop the pineal gland in a sort of haze.

Audibly sound "AUM" seven times in full voice.
Pause. Silently repeat 7X.
Pause. Then audibly repeat 7X.

Note: When the silent chanting it properly employed, it is more effective than the audible intonation in stimulating the pineal area. Yes, this is very true. So study it !

The audible intonation of "AUM" should end in a sustained humming sound. Locate the vibrations of this sound in the pineal gland. Feel them massage the gland until it responds with a similar vibratory action, almost as if it were glowing in this violet-pink color.

Practice this series -- audible - silent - audible -- 2X per day, preferably in the early morning and just before retiring each day. Continue this exercise for several weeks BEFORE attempting the Throat (5th) Chakra exercises.

The 5th THROAT chakra

The Throat Chakra is located just forward of the spinal column immediately behind the Adam's apple.

Meditation: Meditate on the transparent blue of a clear sky. Lie down on the grass and relax. The reflection of the blue sky on a stretch of blue water will have a liberating effect on your feelings.

Music: Any music with rich high tones as well as meditative dancing or singing will have a stimulating influence. To harmonize and relax the throat chakra, listen to peaceful New Age music with echo effects. It will liberate the "inner ear."

Voice: Sound the vowel "eh" in G

Mantra: HAM

Color: A light clear shade of blue will create calmness and open you up to spiritual inspiration.

Aromatic: The tangy fragrance of Sage sends healing vibrations into "the seat of language." The refreshing fragrance of Eucalyptus oil clears and widens the Fifth Chakra.

Yoga: Mantra Yoga -- Mantras are meditative incantations that reflect certain aspects of the Divine. They can be silently recited, audibly sung, or chanted. Transcendental Meditation enables you to experience the mantra on increasingly fine and subtle levels of consciousness.

(1) Sit in the usual erect position as described in the previous chakra exercises.

(2) Focus your attention on your thyroid gland.

Visualize it surrounded by a bright ORANGE light and intone the following mantram in full voice:

THO-THO-RAMA-THO

Intone "THO" on F-sharp above middle C
Intone "RAMA" on A natural above middle C
This interesting short chant should be repeated 5 times

Practice this exercise 1X per day, beginning about 2 weeks AFTER you start the exercises to stimulate your pineal gland. From that point on, perform them together, one after the other. The sequence is not important but the amount of thought and focused attention you put into these simple techniques is very important. Your progress will depend upon it.

You are now working toward a higher psychic development. Gradually at first, and then more rapidly, you will begin to change! You may become aware of the thoughts of others. At first you will probably regard them as your own and not realize that you are picking up the signal from without. But as the experience is repeated, you will be able to distinguish which thoughts originated with you and which did not.

Now you need to attune the Heart, Head, and Throat Centers.

anyone can post alternative ways or something ??[?]

Rastus

In using any system, you adapt it's limitations.

Instead of intense focus once a day or a few times a week, how about 24/7/365 attention?

Simply BE.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

daem0n

i'm using this system as an alternative way to confirm development, i am, thank you very much [;)], but since the topic is pineal gland stimulation i thought that this would come in handy ...

Rastus

The traditional way.  Study at specific times, specific methods, for specific effects.  The Old way.  What is wrong with living your divinity 24/7/365, instead of for 10 minutes twice a week?

daem0n

i see a difference between resting resting inside my mind/divinity (which i do 24/7/365), and stimulating various body parts, i compare it to going to the gym from time to time, and using all of them all the time, it's like NEW, start the engine, and then keep it going, these are similiar exercises and could certainly limit one, but will be dropped after sufficient development (at least in my case, as it was with NEW)

Robroy

In my research on the pineal gland, I found an interesting section in Corinne Heline's Occult Anatomy and The Bible, on the endocrine glands, which included the pineal gland.  She wrote:

"It (the pineal gland) secretes an etheric light substance in a manner resembling the pine cone's exudation of resin.  From this we can understand why Egyptian Temple neophytes wore pine cones bound around their heads to signify their degree of spiritual proficiency."

She later wrote:

The pineal gland is similar to the male generative organ, and is situated between four protuberances called the corpora quadi-gemina.  Of these four, the two lower are called the buttocks and the two upper the testes.  From the protuberance or pointer in the pineal gland invisible electric sparks flow downward, magnetically attracted by the powers resident in the femine polarized pituitary body.  These contacts are of a spiritually regenerative nature.  They form the higher counterpart of the physical generative function.  It is indeed a wondrously constructed parallelism between the center of generation at the base of the spine and the center of regeneration at its apex in the head.  At the one level man experiences physical marriage, at the other, the consummation of the transmutative life which results in the spiritual union of the polar opposites within the individual and which is esoterically termed the Mystic Marriage."

FistOfFury

How do you repair damage to the gland from flouride? Stimulation of/getting energy into the third eye chakra?

funinfloating111

hey taysin, that bit about the flouride is intersting because, since i was very little, i would tell my mom that i was allergic to flouride lol. im serious though, i have a very bad reaction to the stuff that is unexplained by doctors, and the major sympom is a splitting headache in the very center of my head.........

daem0n

update:
using the techniques mentioned  above with previous stimulation in different systems in about one month i noticed SIGNIFICANT rise in my energy levels, as well as development of crown chakra enabling me to draw MUCH more energy in short time

i advise to not do this until you resolve your mental problems

volcomstone

strange, there was another on this site who claimed that the crystaline structure of the pineal gland is what gives it its extraordinary "abilities"

I've heard also of "switching" your pineal gland up or down

I've also heard that the third eye isn't located in your forehead, its actually at the base of your skull/neck

and the third eye is simply an opening of a passage -way that travels all the way through your head

but what do I know? I've been more interested in summer- fun than strict and experimental exploration of my psychic self.
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

daem0n

whatever suits you, the info here are mere scraps, i have to look for more...

astralpwka

I don't know about anyone else, but focusing on my pineal glands has led to me thinking about moving my awareness around inside my brain, and thinking about the weird "feeling" of my awarenes having to share the space with my brain (which I haven't really thought about before), and it all leads up to giving me headaches. [xx(] It was so much easier when I just focused on the third eye when opening chakras... [:D]

aleshah

Thanks for this report daem0n.
From my experince i can say that you can see trough your crown EC
and your third eye EC while the views are different.
While lower parts just 'feel'.
The third eye is more a 360 panorama, while the crown, well it is difficult to describe a polarised perspective.  Maybe also linked to another dimension or directly to creative visualisation/ lucid daydreaming.You can dance to trance and maybe feel, that your heart gets smoother and your crown excites.
I guess this centers you mention are just helping you to access the diffrent angels/gates of the subconscious mind.

When the higher consciousness shifts in the head (makes the head full)

it is better to describe like the child/=subsonscious is moving downwards to stomach area
While in the head the higher consciousness= /father/mother/ is responsible for its child.  Between them lays the heart , which can be decribed as the only communication way, that is 'love'?.=Feel the rythm, feel the beat of life.
The child wants to love his parents, not only play.While parents want to hear the heart and the voice of their child.Are the parents good to their child, they get 'rich' so father and mother getting a crown and the child can show them the goods they have achieved.

daem0n

it is linked to higher dimensions, as well as heart chakra (i think it is most important one)

crown chakra link is shooting upwards through planes, at least this is how i feel it

from crown chakra i got intuition wheter i sould do something or not, while from third eye i got spots to visit in 3-d view, example:
i went to esoteric sale and was overwhelmed by sheer numbers of different stales, i didn't know what to choose from, so, as usual i closed my eyes and looked for the right place, immediately i got 2 locations (expanded my conciousness over the whole building ), they were like knots in the pattern, difficult to describe (for interested these spots were about runic magic and devices blocking electromagnetic waves from cell phones, tv and such, they wreck havock within our energy bodies), but i still got problems, haven't fully opened third eye and have to confirm the location when i'm near the knot

as for trance, i reach alpha state at will in 1 second, don't need deeper states ... yet

the centers i filled are establising balance and back up chakras, as well as stimulate them, they are described in NEW energy ways on www.astralpulse.com/training

i view subconcius as a part of ego, indeed it is playful and often gets excited or angry about things, i have to watch for him from my inner self (higher mind), although still i have few obstructions there
higher mind is not concious mind, i have to watch for him too ...
they are useful tools, when you take control as your real self, that is, when they are in charge you suffer
and still i'm not fully high self, but working on it

and yes i do love them, no duality here [:D], well no duality with the world either