Poll: What energy work do you practice?

Previous topic - Next topic

cainam_nazier

I ran accross NEW during my search for answers and ways of developing certain skill sthat I knew I already have.  And in turn this forum has gotten more interested in OBE and Psi.  So I guess that I am using it for general betterment of abilities and hoping it helps open some new ones.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

edguidry

I got started in reiki, came across the site, and now I do NEW and also I augment that with the five tibetans.

Salubri

Goodday,

I started using NEW, and experimented a lot with things I found on the internet. I raise energy a lot and practice NEW kind of exercises a lot, but recently I received the Reiki attunements. And I've been experimenting with reiki a lot.

These days I use a combination of reiki and NEW, theyre both very cool..

Salubri

Chris

I practice a form of energy raising that is like NEW but includes elements of "linking" in kung fu.  I find that the NEW exercises are very good for loosening and stimulating energy centers while "linking" is how you get really big doses of energy flowing through the body.

Tia

Chris,

I am very interested in 'linking' and Kung Fu (I have been thinking of checking out the classes in Kung Fu?).

Curious minds want to know...  

Chris

Tia,

If you are interested in "linking" I would actually recommend Qi Gong to you rather than Kung Fu.  In most US kung fu schools linking is not even taught until you reach a high level of proficiency in the martial art.  this can take years.  Qi Gong training would bring you close to this faster.  Unfortunately there are many schools of qi gong out there.  Falun Gong might be a good start.  I don't go to schools to learn this stuff.  I started learning when I was younger from a vietnamese friend's dad.  Then, when studying books written by practitioners of shaolin kung fu I read about the linking exercises they did and I was able to acheive the same effect on my own.  What's most important is to first develop a very keen body and energy awareness which NEW can help you to do.

I don't know how advanced you are, but  once you have developed this awareness, then move on to more sophisticated energy linking techniques which can include things like kundalini.  If you are already very aware of your body energy, then I would recommend simply reading up on the meditation practices of the shaolin and experimenting with the "linking" techniques.  

Sumedio takodemayo sumedio di!

kifyre

Hey Tia,

I think linking might be very similar to the below, but I don't know for sure.

http://www.astralpulse.com/guides/new/new_9.htm#9.3

Mark

Tia

Thanks Chris, I was doing Qi Gong for a while but now cancelled my membership to the gym after they raised the fee's.  The teacher does hold classes at a school but it's a bit too far to go and would end up costing me each time.  I really miss it.  The reason I asked about Kung Fu was because I see there is a Kung Fu school near where I live.  

Not interested in Kundalini at all.

So I take it that 'linking' is really just about working different energy circuits in the body?  

Mark, you've given me the exercises for NEW (?) did I miss something?  

Chris

Energy raising as described in NEW is like reaching out with astral hands and actively pulling energy up the legs or arms to a storage area.  It is a bit cumbersome but necessary for those not able to fully "open" and link.  Imagine a system of tubes and pathways inside your body (energy or physical or both).  Yes, the energy circuits are part of this energy freeway system.  However, the circuit exercises only cover say certain internal freeways.  Linking would be akin to linking all the freeways together in one super freeway and instead of having to actively move cars onto the free way, they would natrually stream in and through... another way to look at it would be taking a can or bottle of air underwater.  The external pressure causes the water to enter when you take the lid off.  You don't need to pull or coax water in, the external pressure pushes it in.  I have experienced this external pressure of energy filling me.  In order for it to occur you must fully open and maintain open each segment of your energy body (you can go as deep as the pores of your skin).  Then each segment must link to every other segment and boom you are plugged in as long as you can maintain the link.  

Try starting off with creating the link to your Dan Tien or lower abdomen through your legs.  You MUST actively maintain your legs open to the flow and "linked" to the center.  As your lower abdomen fills allow the pressure to move upward filling up the body.  As you move upward maintain the link through the lower extremities.  The moment you let one link go that segment will be cut off.  When you can achieve fully body linking you'll have some very interesting experiences.

Have fun.

Sumedio takodemayo sumedio di!

Tia

Ok, I get it.  Which also explains Mark posting that URL as this kind of exercise is mentioned in NEW.  It sounds a bit advanced for me at the moment, I'm still struggling with the full body circuit, but I would like to know more.  Are there any websites/books that you can recommend?

Thanks for your time Chris.  

Ides315

Hi everyone.

I am practicing NEW, but had done some ceremonial magick (still do), and have kind of hybred it with kundalini. Sort of. Sometimes I am not sure what I am doing, only that I can "energize" my body, and/or my chakras with a little work. Actually a lot less lately. Sometimes I start with NEW, and then ignite the chakras (be aware of warnings about this). Other times I pull down energy through my crown chakra, light up the rest of the chakras from this, and then the energy body. And sometimes, if the emotion is strong enough (love), I can start at the heart and light everything else.

It still works best when I can properly relax, but I now able to intake, and "play" with the energy while driving, or doing other fairly mundane things. Or when I am in a high energy place and "tap" into it. That seems to be fairly easy.

Good luck all.

Grenade01

I rarely use my astral hands to raise energy.  I use mostly the mobile body awareness in NEW, and once I get it flowing I can keep it flowing without focusing specifically on it by ...hmm Im not exactly sure how I do it now that I think about it, but I can keep the energy flowing up once I get it started with NEW's MBA.  The more you raise energy in this fashion (especially if you get the fully body bounce thing going) the bigger and stronger your energy pathways seem to get.  Also new smaller pathways seem to develop and connect ..i want to say kind of like plant roots but thats not exactly what I mean.  Im not sure if they grow new ones or if microscopic clogged ones just unclog and grow until you seem to have a much more detailed network of energy pathways, but one way or the other I think you can achieve the same thing with NEW as you seem to be talking about with linking.

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

naphere

linking kinda sounds like something they do in dragon ball z.
like when they go super saiyin.  I like the concept in dbz where they went
super sayin then would hold it all day for as long as possible.

Adrian

What type(s) of energy work do you most frequently practice?

Please feel free to add comments in this topic as to whether you utilse energy techniques for e.g. healing, OBE, psychic defense, Magic etc..

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas