News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possible base of kundalini issue

Previous topic - Next topic

skylark

Hi. I couple of weeks ago I was experiencing a strange situation that I thought was physical but now I am not so sure.  I was just now reading about the kundalini and that it coils at the base of the spine and think it may have something to do with that.

For several days a few weeks ago I was experiencing a very strange sensation. It was at the base of my spine and was a very hot coiled sensation that was very uncomfortable. What was even stranger was the emotions I was feeling that seemed to come from it. I felt anxious and uneasy. When the physical sensations lifted so did the emotions.

Anyone have this happen? What was is?

Karxx Gxx

Somewhat. The base of my spine acts up occasionally too. I think I can bring it up with intention too.

Im not sure what emotions coordinate with what chakras and such, but the fear based type does seem to have a coorilation with it.
It could be a matter of processing emotions out. A type of cleansing. So dont fear what is happening! Feel it, then just simply observe it.

I personally enjoy when this happens cause I feel like good things are taking place and perhaps I might open it!
Your way is The way

skylark

Sure its just uncomfortable. The physical doesn't feel very good and the emotional part is a bit over whelming and strange. Also the times it has happened is at work so not much time available relaxing.