News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Energy in sinuses?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

You haven't been here in a while, that I have seen. Good to see you again.

Can't say I've had that experience before. What happens if you respond by pushing a lot more energy through the area when this is happening? Like scratching an itch, but in a different way.

Tia

I have in the past, deliberately run energy through the sinus area to clear my allergies - it works!  Good stuff hey?

Grenade01

Ive cleared them up this way before too
but it rarely works for me
but when it does
its fairly obvious because they just sort of pop open rather violently as soon as i try

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

Tom

Recently my sinuses were giving me a headache. Remembering this topic, I ran energy through. A couple of other people were sending energy to me, too, to help with this (thanks again). It helped a lot. The sinus pain had actually been covering up other pains which I hadn't even noticed before.

edguidry

I've been having interesting energy sensations since fooling around with NEW. Upon waking up, sometimes after a quick nap, I feel energy in my sinus area, kind of an effervescent bubbly feeling, sort of, like microscopic little bubbles in there. Anyone else have this sensation?