News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How do I open my third eye?

Previous topic - Next topic

Crocodilian123

Does anyone know of any good exercises to open the third eye?

desert-rat

You might try the circulation of white light /middle pillar .  There are a bunch of different methods posted on you tube and on different web sites . I have one version posted on s.f. . I can post a link if asked .

Crocodilian123

Quote from: desert-rat on October 21, 2015, 14:02:11
You might try the circulation of white light /middle pillar .  There are a bunch of different methods posted on you tube and on different web sites . I have one version posted on s.f. . I can post a link if asked .

Could you please post a link?

desert-rat

Crocodilian123

Xanth

Understand that "opening a chakra" is a metaphor for gaining an understanding of what that chakra represents.
It's more of an opening of your mind... not an ACTUAL chakra.

wolfmanthe1st

I have read that trataka is a good method for opening the third eye. Trataka is essentially gazing at a candle flame.

Xanth

Quote from: wolfmanthe1st on November 09, 2015, 01:02:48
I have read that trataka is a good method for opening the third eye. Trataka is essentially gazing at a candle flame.
"Just staring" at anything is going to do you absolutely no good until you realize WHAT it is you're actually trying to do.
Go stare at grass growing...

mon9999

Quote from: desert-rat on October 21, 2015, 14:02:11

How long or how often did you practice this ritual till you were able to perceive with your astral eye?

JABuna

"If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
-Michael Jordan