News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question.

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

It definitely sounds like you saw part of your aura. Mood, relaxation, concentration, lighting, and background all can contribute to seeing auras. My best successes (some included color, like you saw) were all unintended. They just happened when the conditions were right. Once they become more familiar it will get easier to see them. The most common concerns I hear about are afterimages and having just imagined it. The important thing if you want to develop this is to not worry about what it might or might not be. Allowing the ability to grow gradually will diminish any doubts that remain.

David1984

I know this is probably a bit inappropriate, but i cant find anywhere else and i need to ask.

I was sitting here about 24 hours ago doing some regular web surfing, i had my feet up on my chair and my hand resting on my knee. While i was waiting i noticed a glowing around my hand which was resting on my knee, my hand was covered with a darkblue/purple colour (very intense). I also noticed around the edges of my fingers was a red/yellow glow which seemed to be moving around my fingers slightly. Was i seeing my Aura or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

By the way, It did strike me that it 'might' have been my Aura so i decided to persue it, i found a few concentration exercises and spent about 5 hours reading about Auras and how to see them. It's been a day since i first saw it, i have tried to see it again about 10 times or so, almost every time i was successful. But i am still not sure if i need to see an eye doctor or if it truly is my Aura (or the Aura of my clothing, so i read).

PS: Sorry about the 'newbie' question but i need to know and as i said i cant find any other forums related to this topic.
Thanks.