News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question about what to do now ...

Previous topic - Next topic

Pres Nevins

I had been doing NEW for about a month and a half last October when I got the mumps (great fun as an adult - I highly recommend it! ) and had to stop for a while as I was busy being delirious from the fever. Afterward it took me a little bit to ramp back to the level of energy sensations I had before, but I didn't have to do every exercise as a newbie. My body kind of remembered.

I'd just concentrate on ramping back up to the full-body circuit, and charging yourself up for a while. When you've gotten that down and the FBC is once again a comfortable part of your everyday life, then I'd start looking at working with the primary energy centers.

I find it useful to every so often just focus on diligently activating one part of my body (say my right hand) on a given day, just going through the energy centers in that area one by one, and seeing how my non-newbie skill compares with the feelings I got back as a beginner. That way I can get a feel for the progress I've been making, and keep from getting discouraged.

Pres

Tir13

*sigh*

Well I'm having a somewhat similar situation except mine is even more bizarre.  I can no longer manipulate my energy like I was once able too, and a dear friend of mine told me that there seems to be a "thick blanket" over my energy preventing any use of it.  I don't know if it is because I raised my vibrations so high that they solidified, or I somehow created a shield to prevent myself from utiltizing energy, or I reached a "stagnant" point, where my energy is plateuing from the time being, before I keep growing.  Any ideas/suggestions would be welcome.  It is also making AP a little more difficult but I can still achieve them.

Jason

Donni_Joy

Hi Jason,

Some good advice there from Pres.

I'd also like to add that often with energy work, as blockages are reduced and energy pathways restored/strengthened, sensations can decrease. This does happen to a small percentage of people. The issue would be looking at your belief systems regarding energy sensations and what they mean for you....  People who cannot feel a thing with NEW still get results. (There is a belief systems exercise of Robert's in the spiritual and meditation forum, btw.)

I personally rarely do primary work, and one of Robert's son began primary work last year after YEARS of secondary work... it is all up to the individual, but secondaries do provide stability, fortitude, etc to your energy body. I am very undisiciplined at times, but just with secondaries have achieved low-level OBE's, spontanneous OBE, semi-lucidity whilst "out", astral sight, visions and clairaudience.... so primaries aren't the "be all" but can have their puropse too! LOL What a roundabout babble, hope it makes sense! I realise it is easy to get excited about primaries but there is also a "perfect timing" for everyone and you just "know" when you are ready. Moving too quickly into it can cause extreme tiredness, instability in mood/health/thought processes.... check out AD.

OK that's my take on it, take it or leave it....gotta goooooooooooooooooo

Cheers
Donni

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

cainam_nazier

Tir13,

I would have wager a guess that for some reason you through up a wall.  Did you have a bad experience?  Or maybe not bad but unexpected?  Just asking because I was like that over a year ago.  I had this really messed up dream, or rather I shold say I hope it was just a dream, and everything shut down.  All the things I had worked on were lost and I was forced to start over.  It was not until I hit another point in my growth that every thing came back.  And it all came back at once, another strange story.  But you have to be mentally ready for what it is that you are doing.  If for some reason things go wrong or surcomstance arise that are not planned for your subconsious can shut everthing off with out you being able to fix it.  But more than likely you were given some clue as to what is going on by your subconsious.  Think about it for awhile and you may find the answer to the puzzle.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

puddl

Ok,

I've been doing NEW for a little while, I was starting to do the primary
chakra excercises ...
Now I stopped, it has been a month I think.
I was a little put off probably by impatients ... but now my motivation
seems to be back and I am ready to go back to it.
I will try until I succeed.
I think I was trying to OBE too quick ...
Anyway, right now im at the point where I don't feel my energy body at the moment.
And I'm not sure, how far back I must now go.
Should I go right back to tactile imaging ... or can I just try stimulating
my whole energy body now .. and keep doing this everyday until i feel it stronger
and stronger and then eventually go to primary ?

OR ...
Is it ok if i stimulate the secondaries a little and go immediately to primary ?

Robert Bruce says something about not going for primaries too soon ...
And when I do go to primaries, do i have to push energy through all of them ?
Or can I just say do the lowest one for a week, then next week go one step higher etc.
?

Sorry about the questions, but I just wanted to know what you all think
would be wisest to do.
I don't want to waste years and years, I want to do this as efficiently as possible :)

Thanks,