News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

"Re-birthing" Holistic Therapy

Previous topic - Next topic

Tantalord

Hi all,
I came along some very interesting information about a Holistic therapy named ''Rebirthing".It is being applied by a very famous holistic healer and author,Petrene Soames.Heres some info i gathered.

Rebirthing is an amazing therapy which brings joy, release, freedom and renewed energy and strength. It is a therapy which works on an emotional level and it is dynamic, powerful and very practical. The basis of Rebirthing is very simple, deep, breathing and many people have reported that even only one session of Rebirthing has helped them more than years of psychotherapy.

Can you imagine actually clearing your emotional issues and not feeling the pain and weight of these situations anymore? Rebirthing using the method we are talking about here brings results where years of therapy and many other methods may have failed. This happens because it is one thing to understand our problems mentally but quite another to be able to deal with and clear them on a deeper emotional level.

Rebirthing is all about clearing our emotions in our own way and in our own time. While we are full of old negative emotions these hold us back and do not allow us to make the changes we need to in our lives or to feel the way we would like to. Rebirthing gives the opportunity to clear and let go deep down on this emotional level. Fear, panic, stress, anger, depression, blocks, childhood trauma can all be cleared and dealt with thoroughly, easily and at the root.

I would love some feedback on this from anyone that has tried it,because I am willing to take a session and I am skeptical...

Blessings
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

Tantalord

How unlucky I am...There is noone in this forum that can give feedback or ever heard from someone close to him,any information regarding this therapy  :cry:
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

malganis

I have heard of it but that's it.
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

Hannah b

I've done it but in a different form as for I believe Rebirthing is a copyrighted practice, in a sense that you have to be trained in order to practice it under this structure and name. The deep, dynamic, breathing sessions are very common in most spiritual practises, and they seem to differ because of the intent people put into it. Petrene Soames is most certainly not the only person on this planet who practices Rebirthing, so I don't really understand why you have to go to see "him", not anyone else who is licensed to do it. You're sceptical - and this is a great example of how our mind tries to draw away the attention from healing uncomfortable aspects. The "Naahh..." attitude...lol...I love it! I get it most of the time prior to healing sessions, but have learnt to treat it as a sign that I must go and get the job done for sure!!!
Yes, it is a very powerful tool and I'm sure you'll find it fascinating when you find out what you can accomplish with your own, personal breath  :lol:
The only constant in the Universe is change

gillian

I didn't see this thread or I'd have answered a long time ago.  I've had 5 sessions of this type of rebirthing before, it's very powerful, the facilitator basically reminds you and guides you to keep breathing continuously and helps you work through and stay with the experience as feelings and sensations come up, this way they become released.  I'd definitely recommend it.

Mydral

So someone takes meditation, renames it, copyrights it and makes money from it.... huh  :? This world really is something....

Somehow I am starting to devide people into "weak minds" and "strong minds". (Note: weak is not ment as an insult and is not based on interlect or anything like that...., its just a mindset which is based almost purely on modern culture. At the same extend "strong minds" are not a compliment). "Weak minds" always fall for these things since they know they want to change spiritually, everyone inside does to some extend, but then they are still blinded by materialism and so think that this has to cost money and that they cannot achieve it on their own. Its like these people who fall for "get rich quick scemes" but on a spiritual level. "Weak minds" are also all religious fanatics,thinking they are spiritually developed and doing Gods work but really doing the opposite.
"strong minds" are further down the path of spiritual development and then come to a tresh hold. Some choose to go on and develope themselfs, the others want to exploit "weak minds".

Now there is nothing wrong with charging money for these things if you need it to live, but some just get greedy. Its the difference of hunting animals in the wild to eat and survive or to do it just for fun.

Now comming back to the subject, Rebirthing helps, but so does buying a Tibetian book on meditation and doing it yourself... or even better going to a monastary.
In somnis veritas