News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Raising energy in shower

Previous topic - Next topic

kmcoulib

I tried to raise energy while in the shower with water running down my back and the tingling sensations were a lot stronger. Anybody ever experienced it? Any explanation?

Thanks.
But should my voice fade in your ears, and my love vanish in your memory, then I will come again. And with a richer heart and lips more yielding to the spirit will I speak.
Khalil Gibran

Nay

I haven't, but I was just thankful that this wasn't one of those ucky well described shower stories..LOL  :shock:

Nay ;)

coolbreeze

*jumps up and down* OOOO! I've gotten this feeling too, its pretty cool to do. Sadly, I usually take showers right when I wake up, and its hard for me to do energy work right then. Its a really cool feeling though. I wonder if its because water has its own energy. By the way, does water have its own energy?

Tyciol

Many yogis believe water (they prefer cold, try a cold shower, you'll hate me) has it's own prana and helps restore it like sleep or sunlight or whatever.

As for the enhanced stimulation... it's water! When your skin is touched, especially by something so flowing and changing and continual as water, it is stimulated, which makes you more aware (at least until the increase in body temperature begins to dull your brain, which is only with really hot water).

Also, the flowing water released from the showerhead releases electron clouds into the air which stimulate the brain if your head is near it. The cloud is normally focused up there but it probably goes all around the body. It is a minor effect.