Really wierd thing when trying to teleport

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysear

it sounds like you are very apt at channeling energy. When you see these balls of energy are they clear to the physical eye or just visualised?

auraseer

Hi,
The balls are sort of half. They are there, but they distort the air in the shape of a ball. They are also very fuzzy, wich can be seen by anyone.

Cya,
auraseer.

Please visit my website at http://www.geocities.com/kitechniques

Thou rage overcomes, Thy fate is near.

The energy is inside all of us... you just have to let it out.

Combat Skill

I find that when you close your eyes in lots of light, usally daylightt. for about 1-2 minutes your sight goes like that, go try that go outside and shut your eyes for 1-2 minutes you should find that everything in your sight is blue...

Lysear

auraseer, dont take this the wrong way, but are you a yogi or a powerful occultist? and if its not to personal how old are you? i dont mean to mock but all this talk of teleporting and levitating seems a bit much. I'm not saying its not possible but highly improbable. I would love to see a photo of you levitating or creating one of these psi balls. Dont take this wrong way, i'm not a sceptic but even open minded people have their limits and this seems to be mine.

Lysear

auraseer

Hi,
This is the last time im going to say this...

I am going to get a digital camera for my P.C at christmas(25th December)... so if you can wait til then, I will gladly record myself instead of pictures so you lot cant criticise me for something else.

I am 13, if anybody wants to know, Lysear.

For some reason I have a incredibale learning rate. I think it is the fact that I am only 13. The other reason, is that I have a lot of anger inside of me bottled up. I probably use this as power without knowing it. When I get the camera, I will show you lot what a limit break is http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>.

Cya,
auraseer.

kakkarot

auraseer: you say that one of the reasons that you are so adept at using energy is your anger: don't let your anger control you later in life. when the time comes, you will learn even more.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

naphere

I believe thats not a ki ball your seeing but its actually your 3rd eye
opening.  You were focusing alot of energy there but instead of teleport
which I believe would be alot harder it would be something more like
seeing a broader range of the spectrum of colors.
I get this too when I try. It is total blinding light in complete darkness.

kakkarot

also auraseer, for teleporting, i STRONGLY suggest figuring out a different technique than what goku uses. even if the technique he used were acurate, the thing is: he's far more powerful than any mortal will achieve, and so doing things like that are ok for a cartoon character.

remember, taking ideas from a cartoon is ok, but thinking the cartoon is 100% acurate in everything it does is going a bit out there. after all, even japanese cartoons are only based upon the real ideas of metaphysics: they then take those ideas to levels that most people will never achieve, or to places that most people will never be.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Donna

quote:
Originally posted by auraseer:
Hi,
I read a post on a Ki forum somewhere and he claimed he could teleport. I tried this method out sitting cross legged on my bed. Instead of putting 1 finger of my hand on my third-eye, i put both fingers of both hands on it. I created a mini Ki ball on each finger and fused them together as instructed. I then put the ball in my third eye and visualized my whole body turning to blue energy, as instructed.

Then what happened next was wierd. Everything in my sight went blue and soon bright blue energy was totally blocking out my sight. I tried to teleport downstairs to my mum to friek her out http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_evil.gif" border=0> but nothing hapened. The blue vision had gone and could see perfectly clear. I found it hard to sit back up for some reason. Like a tonne of weight was resting on my chest. I eventually got up. When I did, my whole body shivered and tensed up without me doing anything.

Can anyone tell me what this was?

Cya,
auraseer.

Hi there auraseer,
I have read most of your posts, and have known of other young people with tremendous powers similar to yours. We all have tremendous power inside us, though most cannot put it to use effectively. I applaud you.
Now for channeling tremendous energies it is necessary to "ground" properly. That is why the instruction were given to you as they were. In completeing a "open  circuit" as you seem to have done,  the power found it's ground within your third eye. When I deal with lots of energy I ground myself by  closing the circuit , keeping  my bare feet apart on the floor, and my hands apart (usually resting in my lap) this allows the power to flow through and do my body no harm. You simply "shocked" yourself as if you had stuck your finger in an electrical outlet, though we are working with a different energy source here. I hope this makes sense to you.
Donna

auraseer

Hi,
I have recently came to the stage where I no longer think teleportation is possible. Even if you convert your whole physical body into energy, some of it will be lost like a Ki shot, thus deforming you. Physcial matter cannot travel through time and space as it has no capabilities to.

If anyone disaggrees, just post back.

Cya,
auraseer.

Donna

Hi auraseer,
Yes teleportation is possible, it is the vibratory rate that will determine a persons ability.
Donna

pod3

I'm not convinced yet: Please tell me where the topic in the Ki forum is posted!

I believe the object of the game is to delineate a certain area and apply the effect to that area. In the same way your body won't disintegrate when you can run no more, the effect would wear off the area as does the energy.

auraseer

Hi,
I think the post is at http://kiwarrior40000.tripod.com/thekisanctuary and then you go to the forums section. Next you go to the ki academy forum and the topic is called teleportation. It is in there somewhere.

Cya,
auraseer.

kakkarot

perhaps, auraseer, you should try a different technique for teleporting. instead of turning your body into energy, try opening a tear in the fabric of space (AND NO I DON'T WANT ANYONE POSTING BACK THAT THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE), or rather THROUGH reality, from one point in space to another. the idea should be better explained in a theoretical physics book that you could pick up at your school library.

if anyone else  has any theories, please post them since others (like auraseer) might be able to do what we cannot.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

sargon

DONT TEAR THE FABRIC OF SPACE!!
dolphins have it hard enough, go to grillfalme.com/forums and search for nature, then read natures silent scream!!!

kakkarot

it was just a suggestion. mind you a potentially dangerous one if someone were to do something INCREDIBLY stupid while trying it. but oh well  :P  . actually, i'm pretty sure one would actually have to be trying in order to do terrible damage using by tearing the fabric of space. more likely they might do something that would be really weird (like having a permanent hole in their bedroom  ;)  ).

only one way to find out though!  :D

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

amcturbo

quote:
Originally posted by sargon:
DONT TEAR THE FABRIC OF SPACE!!
dolphins have it hard enough, go to grillfalme.com/forums and search for nature, then read natures silent scream!!!

Here's that forum posting mentioned above:
http://grillflame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=184&highlight=silent+scream

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)

sahlyn

There are some interesting articles at http://www.psipog.net/articles.php?cat=7 concerning phasing (passing through things with the physical body). Learning how to do this could surely help one achieve the ability to teleport. The author of the articles (Rainsong), however, does not recomend it at all. And states that it hurts like hell.

oxxxx(:::::::::::::::::>
'may we learn to be nothing, may we learn to be everything'

kakkarot

yes, sahlyn, and a couple of others in the forums at psipog have also said they have phased, and that it hurts a lot. all of them, however, have said that it was accidental, and that they have not be able to (or have been unwilling to  :P  ) do it purposefully. oh well. twould be nifty to say the least.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Windameir

I think Donna is on the right track when she mentioned vibrational rate Monroe stated that everthing is made of (energy) in different vibrational states, to be able to control your own physical vibrational state would be an incredible feat.

Happy Travels
Windameir

Lysear

surely thats the whole idea of magick anyway. or any occult phenomena, to learn to control your vibrations via ceremony, candles or whatever. Then when you can control your own state of vibration you can use this to control other vibrations.

"man makes his own history, but he does not make it out of whole cloth; he does not make it out of conditions chosen by himself but out of such as he finds close at hand. -Karl Marx

quant

I rememeber talking to a couple of people on here about this idea before.
auraseer, it sounds like you have good control over your energy and that around you.
Try this, i would be interested to see if it worked.

OK, we all know about resonnance.  Well, try getting an object, uring Telekinssis to virbrate this object's particles at a different resonnance.  Move it to another dimenion, like th real-time plane.  Once there, move somewhere, and then reverse the resonnace.  Basically, bring the object back into the physical plane again.

Doing it this way i don't think you will have any loss of energy.  I don't know how possible it is.  And i don't see why it wouldn't work.

auraseer

Hi,
quant, how do you move it to another dimension?

Cya,
auraseer.

http://theteachingsofki.tripod.com/

Everyone has limits. Learn to extend them and you will go further.

quant

Like i said, work on changing the objects resonance.
If you can make the molecules vibrate at a different freqency, then physics tell me that it would move to another plane.  Hopefully, you can move it to the real-time.

Good luck.