News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Reiki attunement - Recommend?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Reiki is the only thing I have really ever done consistently. It began for me in '93 when introduced to it by someone who did not know much about it (level one attunement, but almost no instruction in its use and absolutely no theory). In '97 I had the opportunity to meet a master. This caused me to learn when given the chance in '98. My lessons caused me to feel like everything before had been insignificant. By the time I completed my lessons to the point of being able to do attunements for other people, my energy levels had drastically increased and both concentration and calm had increased. Negative emotional states did not last as long. Also, I was able to use the methods in reiki to create shields when in situations that seemed to require them with far less effort. Since then, I have been suggesting learning reiki to anyone who has not done so. This is not to say that reiki is the best thing out there, though. There have been times when it has seemed like the reiki stopped working entirely. During these times it was of great benefit to have NEW because NEW was working still for me. Then my reiki would be renewed. It is common for people who have been attuned to want to repeat the experience because of times when the energy does not seem to be what it once was.

dido

Hy Ryno
Reiki is now a very widespread and differentiated practice. It has taken many forms and so it is quite easy to hear that people have had different experiences with it. But almost all of them have this in common: a more calm and balanced emotional state, good health, a feeling of connection and an enhanced spiritual awareness. I know many people that have also a feeling of protection.  
I came across Reiki many years ago taken to a class by an overenthusiastic friend of mine. I really didn't expect anything particular and I was quite amazed by the deep sensations given by the energy. It was my first contact with energy. Since then, Reiki has become my daily practice and it never failed me. I went on in its path until I became a master. Of course, I would recommend Reiki to anyone. I have learned since then many other practices and works with energy, but Reiki has remained the 'core' of everything.
The form I practice doesn't require further 'attunements' (I don't like this word!) to 'refresh' the contact with the reiki energy, unless you want to proceed on the reiki way.

Ryno

Thanks guys. I am thinking of getting an attunement to see if it will help me with NEW.

Ryno

There has been a lot of discussion on Reiki lately. I have heard of it but never really got too involved in learning more about it. It seems like a lot of you are knowledgeable on the subject. My question to any of you out there is, do you recommend getting an attunement? If so, what benefits can you see from getting it? Thanks for any answers!