News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Residual Energy Signatures

Previous topic - Next topic

lucid dancer

I hear ya. Sometimes I want to believe it's something spiritual. It would be cool if it was a sign of our sight being advanced. Most of the time, I notice it when there's a dark background. For example, the tracers are crazy when I pet my black cat. Perhaps any moving object with a contrasting background would produce the effect. I think it's probly more likely that it's caused by drug use.Any sober people out there?

Fenris

Well apart from the natural aura of objects I also seem to see residual energy left on objects by people. Apparently it is meant to hang around for about two days, I have never really experimented with it. I've never used drugs other than mugwort either, so I guess that makes me sober[:)]. I think anyone who has a grasp on seeing auras can probably see residual energy. Oh and also to me residual energy looks to be on the same vibration level as the etheric aura.

kakkarot

fenris, i have a quick question to ask you. does the etheric part of a person correspond to emotions? ie, like the "mental body" corresponds to the mind? or is the etheric part another name for the spirit?

i'm probably confusing you a bit, so i'd like to make my own, current, views clearer. i think that there are four aspects to a human being: the body, the mind, the spirit and the heart. and according the the various things i've seen, the "upper realms" are made up of things like the mental plane which corresponds to the mind, the physical plane which corresponds to the body, the spiritual place which corresponds to the spirit(?), and the etheric plane which i don't know what it corresponds to. (am i right on this?)

i might be using different terms to denote things, so please bear with me.

thanks.

~kakkarot

Fenris

Hi Kakkarot

Although I am a long way off perceiving them all myself authority has it that the human aura consists of seven layers. I will go through these beginning closest to the body and working out. I'm sure there are lots off different names being used out there for the same thing, ill just stick with what I know. While there is a fast answer to your question I hope that by describing the fundamentals of the whole auric system you will gain more from my response.

The physical auric body, is next to the skin and represents the status of the physical body. It is the densest of the auric energies and thus the first layer seen when you start to develop auric sight. It can extend up to an inch but on most people it is more like 5mm or a bit more.

Next is the etheric body, this layer also takes the shape of the physical body, it is said to record the life of a person and is linked to the subconscious mind. It appears as a silvery blue gray mist and extends about 10 to 15 cm beyond the physical auric body. In time auric sight develops to the extent that the etheric body can in fact be seen through to reveal a second layer of the etheric. This second layer is said to be the eternal aura, and is what accompanies you from life to life. So when you 'read' somebody you are getting your information from the etheric. To my knowledge it is a copy of the etheric that is created for astral projection, which could be why you still know who you are without your brain.

Extending beyond the etheric is the vital body, it is less bound to the shape of the physical body. The vital body is the part which interacts with the environment, while the other auric bodies absorb energy the vital layer also radiates it. To help answer your question it is this layer that is linked most strongly to ones emotions, or in a larger sense their outlook and interactions with life. Of course when the vital body becomes 'sick' due to depression or whatever this will eventually filter down through the other layers until the buck stops with the physical body. When we have an energy exchange with an other person it is this layer that does the changing. However the next layer also plays a role it creating equilibrium between the energy of people in close proximity to eachother. Also the chakra above the head is within the vital layer.

Next is the so called astral body (don't confuse with body involved in astral projection – I think). This could be considered the social aura in a way. Unlike the etheric aura which changes rapidly the astral aura is more long term, and reflects your whole self in a sense, perhaps a good way to put it is that is shows the average quality of all of your energy experiences, from both above and below. It is your astral auras melding with the aura of others that gives both them and you the potential to sense the type of people you are. It can take up to a year of hard work to change the quality of the astral aura – hence changing yourself is no small feat. The leopard can change his spots it just takes a while. This layer is egg shaped, as all layers following it.

The next layer is the lower mental layer reflecting that persons mental status.

Then is the higher mental body which I certainly cant see, the further out the layers get the more refined their energy. This layer is not active in most people, it is through this layer that we can interact with more subtle energies such as the collective unconscious or channel non physical entities. Meditation makes this layer more active.

Finally is the spiritual auric body. When balance is achieved this layer becomes more active, allowing divine energy to permeate the aura. Also in times of life and death crisis it is said that this layer becomes explosively active giving a burst of energy.

So as you can see the etheric does not correspond to emotion, and I hope my long winded answer has shown why.[:)]

Best regards

David

kakkarot

thank you very much fenris. you have succeeded in confusing me [;)] a bit, but i'm sure i'll integrate this information soon. thank you.

~kakkarot

Brian Hacking

Hi Parmenion,

I know exactly what you mean by 'Tracers'

When I first stated seeing them, it was quite fun.  I can see them on everything also,   the are like a white 'ghost' of the object that is moving.   I KNOW that they are not afterimages,  because it takes a lot longer for afterimages to form.

Right now I can hold my hand up, move it and watch the tracer catch back up to my hand.   Quite a fun toy.

With Love
Brian

x_wolf19

I see these sometimes as well but never really thought anything of them....interesting!

Parmenion

Of late ive been having increasing amounts of deja-vu feelings, some of which i remember having dreamt about a long time ago.More peculiarly though is that i have started to constantly see what i call 'Residual Energy Signatures'.Anyone who has experience with psycadellic drugs will recognise these as 'tracers'.Everything that moves leaves (to my eyes anyway) a trace behind it.Even now, while typing, i can see the traces left behind by my fingers.Its actually quite beautifull to see and no, im not high, nor have i been for years now.Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

Parmenion