News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Riddle me this!?

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon213

Some grammar and spelling skills would have been very helpful in trying to decipher that mess.

The only thing you can do to "see" energy would be to seriously develop your brow chakra, as you've already discovered. I say "see" because ch'i exists outside the visible light spectrum and therefore cannot be seen by the human sense of sight, and certainly not by any of the other four.

Read the New Energy Ways articles under the training section of the main website (www.astralpulse.com). It should contain all the information you need to develope your thrid-eye. I should warn you though that if the rest of your energy-body is not sufficiently developed you run a high risk of having many side effects occur as a result of opening your third eye too quickly.

I hope I've helped you some, good luck in all future endeavors.
  -Talon

Kalonek

Why do you want to "see" them ? Be more confident in your other senses, like touch (energy feeling more precisely). If you want to see them nevertheless, well i highly suggest you not to just do brow center stimulation, it can have pretty bad effects and will unbalanced your energy body. Do the global NEW system and if done thoroughly, you should sart to get some auric sight in a few weeks or months.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

pod3

You would want to see the energies, because they are often emanated from the brow chakra, too.

Fat_Turkey

Firstly, improve your grammar and spelling.

Secondly, hardly anybody sees the energy in those balls, partly because they could be thoughtforms (that is, you create them in your mind and your mind only). You do know that the ki ball exercise is meant for meditation, right? It has absolutely no combat or physical effect on anything, quite contrary to what those websites out there must be telling you. As for psi, it has a relatively low connection with the physical, but yes, they are quite "programmable."

As for seeing energy, think about this. When heat energy becomes strong, you can see it, and in fact, it hurts like hell when you feel it. Even better of an example, is electricity. Electricity is everywhere, and it's weak. But when you can actually see even the tiniest little bolt, it is quite powerful (in relation to the electricity everywhere), and when you see lightning it is so incredibly powerful it's like a discharge from a powerplant.

So, if you want to "see" your energy, don't get your hopes up too high. You'll end up only feeling worse about yourself and doubting your own potential and ability. You'd have to be pretty damned strong (so strong you'd probably be one of the first humans to ever do it) to make energy visible to the naked eye. And even then, it might not even be visible to the naked eye.

Hope that helps
~FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

pyro4571

psi balls are very programmable. its quite easy too. i throw them at my friends all the time. we even have wars to see who can make the biggest one and make it hurt the most. I wont tell you what my biggest one yet was (cause you wont believe me) but it was really bit. you can make them into shapes like spikes cubes etc. what ever you want. i send them all the way to africa all the time, and i live in michigan. they are really quite versitile(SP). and despite what some people may think, yes you can FEEL them. if you need any info on how to program them pm me
-pyro

gonzzallis

hey i am new (soz dudes there is no riddle) i am able to make the ki balls or psi balls i can make them but can't see em soooooo....i was wondering if anyone can tell me exactly wot to do to open my third eye charkra and i heard thing about programming psi balls is this true doesn't sound realistic but if it can be done how do you do it and wot is the next stage after psi balls wot is should my next goal be i have already got the hook of grounding and drawing energy and also meditating so wot does ya think my next goal should be???

any help appriciated [:D]thank u in advance (this if ya help me[}:)])[:D][:D]