News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Robert's NEW book

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Astral Dynamics has a detailed explanation of how to do NEW. Several chapters.

It sounds like the next book will be "Kundalini Dynamics".

Did you happen to note that PPSD was supposed to come out in 2000 or 2001 and it only came out this year?

goku22

Thanks, I have Astral Dynamics and I've read the more complete online tutorial, I'd just like to see what RB has in store in terms of suprises that are mentioned. Yeah, you're right about PPSD and the release dates mentioned and the actual date it came out.  He's a busy guy I guess, it would be so sweet if he released ten books all at once, I'd be in heaven.  Ben

Donni_Joy

NEW book currently on extended hold.... awaiting universal synchronicity re: Robert being free of other projects, and myself too. It has had a major setback where the manuscript was wiped and lost and only older versions remain. I believe Robert is currently working on the Astral Dynamics workbook with Brian Mercer right now.

I haven't visited the forums, other than the Healing one for Maoli, in some time.... and log on here and wham! the NEW book comes up yet again.... LOL

Maybe there  is a challenge to develop your own inner guidance with energy work....

Cheers
Donni

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

Jonathan

Hi all,

Actually, Robert mentioned he was working on his Kundalini Treaty, which I hope will be finished soon.  He also mentioned that he would probably do the research for his Kundalini Dynamics along with the Advanced Astral Dynamics.  He mentioned that the latter would be easier if he were working with the Kundalini power.  If anyone has any info about what the mystery man is really doing right now, this plz let me know.  

Sincerely, J

goku22

Hi Donni, it's good to see you on the forum. I think you're right with your hunch about developing my own guidance towards energy work. I fully admit that I wish that someone like RB was around me all the time to get my butt in gear. Without them, I tend to make big jumps, then sit on my butt for a while and slide back a bit. Oh well, I'm slowly making progress. Seeing your post has made me wonder where all the other original posters have gone. I can't even remember some of their names anymore. I can understand though, because there are times when I really don't have any desire to come here, I know I'm just going to see the same old questions and topics. But interest waxes and wanes regularly, and I always find myself back here. It's nice to have an outlet.  Ben

goku22

Hey, I was just looking the works in prgress part of the website. I remember hearing about the NEW book long ago, back when I was active on the forum. I saw that the release date was to be 2000 or 2001, that means it was pretty close to done. Does anybody like Donni or someone else who is close to Robert, or Robert himself, have any idea when it will be published? I like the fourm and the website, but I've found that I'm more productive when I stay off the computer and just read his books and do the practises. It's more of a one on one teaching session, than alot of theory and conjecture, and other random things that have been known to appear on this forum (not that I think that stuff is bad, it's just that for me, it makes me lazy). Thanks.  Ben