News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Seeing Auras/ KI ball (help)

Previous topic - Next topic

Squeek

Shawn : Have you tried contacts?  Mine suck, but maybe you'll have better luck, considering I'm pretty much blind.  Stupid eyes.

I read somewhere that our eyes go blurry sometimes because they are used in that position for so long.  So if you move them to the left or right a bit, or even down or up, it seems to actually blur less.

And as for the KI ball.  I always train at night, and about 15 minutes into it you can tell the room gets brighter.  When it was relatively bright, I held my hands with the ki ball up to see if i could see the shadow of the ball.  I'm relatively sure I did.  Whenever I held it over my eyes, it got a bit darker.  Perhaps you could verify using that?

panabelle

I feel better now...

Whenever I relax my eyes a lot, they also go out of focus and then cross. It's just something they do that you'll have to live with. At least you seem to have it easier than me; I can make mine do it in approximately half a second. [:D]

ssjoku

how many people wear glasses?

panabelle

Umm...Why does that matter?

The answer is a ton by the way. Well, a lot anyway.

Shawn McCaffrey

I wear mine for distance, but rarely, only if im in the back of the class or something and cant see the board.

But thanks for all of your responces guys!

~Shawn

Shawn McCaffrey

If you wear glasses for distance would that mess up your aura vision, cause i tried with them off, I shouldnt need it looking 4 feet ahead, but if I stare for a while at anything my vision goes blurry and doubles and i have to closee my eyes and refocus.  So I start to see a haze around it a little, then my eyes wigout and I have to start over, again and again and again and again till I give up out of frustration.  I can only look at it as a normal image for like 10 seconds!!1 [xx(]

Secondly, I'm pretty sure I have made 2 KI balls, I started to look at my fingers and my eyes went blurry again while doing the energy gathering but I let it, then they went back and I saw small white flames coming out of the middle of the top of my cupped hands, like a chimney, but no ball or anything, just there, maybe it was because I was looking there because the second time, I saw it, but much less and wasnt sure, so I moved my eyes to the side of my hands and saw some there for a split second before I lost it and I FELT PRESSURE PUSHING MY HANDS APART!! This is all super new to me I thought some guy was just really creative and used it in a cartoon.  Did I make one?  Or what?

[:)]

THANKS~
~Shawn