News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

sensing jewel shards

Previous topic - Next topic

monk-5

does anyone have this type of intuition?

WalkerInTheWoods

What do you mean by jewel shard?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

monk-5

Quote from: WalkerInTheWoods on October 13, 2006, 13:09:32
What do you mean by jewel shard?

like if you sense if a person is a heart or head piece for etc.

kiwibonga

You'll have to define what a jewel shard is...
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Van-Stolin

If its what I think it might be, then someone has been watching to much Inuyasha.

Still, discribe it.  I want to make sure of what your talking about.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

star

You don't consider that some people make things up just to see what reactions they'll get out of you? In my opinion, the jewel shard thing is a joke. This person is playing with anyone who will reply.

Peace~
James
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

monk-5

no i'm not joking and no i am not talking about inuyasha

its an ability i have and sorry i can't describe it anymore then i did

i just dont know how

its like sensing if someone is lopesided or not or something

yikes didnt mean to offend you all

shadow.pulsar

Quote from: monk-5 on October 24, 2006, 12:00:58
no i'm not joking and no i am not talking about inuyasha
its an ability i have and sorry i can't describe it anymore then i did
i just dont know how
its like sensing if someone is lopesided or not or something
yikes didnt mean to offend you all

Do you mean like someones energy field or aura is lopsided? These jewel shards, where are they located and are they like chakras?

Please try to describe it to us.  The others may joke, but it is just a response to something they don't understand, and don't have enough information from you to figure out.

~Shadow~

---
For channeled, spiritual information and readings, visit http://veranadine.com/
Vera Nadine - Discovering true hope through the magic of spirit.

WalkerInTheWoods

Maybe you should read some articles/books on the energy body, then see if there is another more common term used to describe whatever it is you are trying to get across.

If I had to take a wild guess I would assume you are talking about chakras and are sensing the more active ones in people. Though we all have the same chakras, different ones may be more active in different people.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

monk-5

well my guides say that we are all part of something bigger and that one day we were a unit and then splinttered away to what we are now. our objective now is to find as many pieces now and soul merge.

sometimes i look at a certain person and feel like i fit. i guess the jewel shards can be describe as chakras

from what i know these jewel shards is a person's currency

ffor example i was born with a heart but not a head.. or groin so now i'm lopsided

since i wasn't born with a head i therefore have no eyes and i can't see auras or chakras but i can feel them

monk-5

so the more jewel shards you have .. the more you soul merge with your twin flame.. if both are equal with the same amount of guides (dark or light) the more you soul merge with your twin flame until you're a perfect fit and submerge in a protected layer of light

dark guide is guides or jewel shards that isn't blaring light and light guides are just the opposite . everyone has a different vibe either they are light or dark

star

Alright, just the terms you used threw me off, that and I just don't have a large amount of trust in people as a whole.. Can you tell us more about this?
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

monk-5

well i don't know .. all i know is sometimes i click with people

what ability do i have, i have no clue

i think it has to do with that i am an emotional piece without head piece because the head piece have the eyes .. you see auras and etc. heart peices feel things . maybe empath?