News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

simple energy exercise

Previous topic - Next topic

chicnstu

I dont never feel a magnetic pull in my hands.  The only thing I feel is EXTREME heat.  I have tried and tried.  Do you think it could be due to me playing with magnets every single day of my life.  I have many many magnets at home and I am constantly doing certain experiments with them.

rodentmouse

hello good people :D

this is a simple energy awareness exercise i came across for those who  dont practise NEW or any energy work, but want a taste which  requires no skill or understanding to feel.

rub  your hands together,  not just your palms but  your whole hands, palm and forehand until they become warm, like  you would on a cold day. Arms limp and by the side, raise them  up until  the forehands colide, keep the arms straight.

if  you gently move your hands left and right whilst there in this position  you should  feel a subtle magnetic pull which  gets stronger the  closer your forehands are to touching.  

This may or may not be the secondary chakras in the hands which i think are responsible for healing, im not sure.

I think  the whole mystical,weird,paranormal.. etc thing  should be discarded,  things like this make people realise  you dont have to be a monk or psychic to feel "energy" and that its  just another  sense which we have forgotten how to use or havent developed  yet.