News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Sleep and Energy...

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalonek

The more sleep you get, the more your body can store energy, and thus use it for energetic purposes :) So the answer is yes.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

General-Army

During one of my vacations from school, i probably got more sleep then i ever needed. During school, i usualy dont get enough sleep and im always feeling as though if i make 1 psi ball ill be drained for days. But when i slept for probably 9-10 hours a night during my vacation, by the time the 2nd week of vaction came, i felt as though i could make a psiball and never get tired. Also, my dreams were much more lucid and i could remember just about every aspect of my dreams. It felt as though as soon as i fell asleep i had a dream up until i woke up i had the dream, and i remembered mostly every part of it. I felt a strong energy feeling in my back and shoulders and when i noticed it i could feel it through out my whole body. Would this mean then the amount of sleep someone has or how rested someone is can greatly effect the amount of energy they have for like telekenisis?