News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Sleeping on my back!

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldsplinter

Hey guys, Sleeping on my back is very irritation or annoying, and kinda tiring for me.

Is there any ways of making it more comfortable before i astral project?
"Nothing Is Impossible"

Smilodon29A

You can sleep anyway you want to.
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger

James S

Sleeping on my back is great for me, but very annoying for my wife.

I snore loud enough to rattle the windows!

:)

Stookie

I'm a side sleeper, and have never been able to sleep on my back. But when trying to AP, I do the exercises while on my back. It took about 2-3 weeks to be totally comfortable with this, but I tend not to fall asleep during the exercises. However, if I roll over on my side, forget about AP'ing.  I think these positions help re-enforce my brain:

Back = Time to AP

Side = Time to sleep

Goldsplinter

Same here Stookie, sleeping on my side after trying to sleep is so easy, and feels so good, sometimes sleeping on my back feels kinda tiring
"Nothing Is Impossible"

Hans Solo

I agree with stookie.  I asked a New Ager why this was and he said because side sleepers have reptilian alien auras and our auric tail makes it uncomfortable!!!! :lol:

Gotta love those Wacky New Agers!

Han
"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"

.Rachel.

I seem to be the same as Stookie, if i go on my side i tend to sleep, though not always. But

QuoteBack = Time to AP

Side = Time to sleep

Is definitely the case with me also.

Kitsune

I find when I sleep on my back, I wake up feeling so energized. I ounce went to sleep in the position that The Dead are in when they're in a casket. I awoke and found only my right arm had moved. I felt VERY energized. I probably APed and just didn't remember it. Now, when I sleep,  I almost always wake up with my pillow across the room, and I feel groggy.

Selski

You could turn it on its head and sleep on your front.  I've projected from that position before.

Find whatever is most comfortable for you.  As long as you keep your mind awake, your body can be in the land of nod as quick as a flash.

:)

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

I never sleep on my back, but I always lay on my back when I try to project.

I find that I fall asleep slower if I lay on my back, because I don't normally sleep in that position.