News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

So.. What do you intend to do?

Previous topic - Next topic

tro-flow

Hey there, this is just a little chat topic, not much to learn here. I just wonder, what do you think you will eventually achieve or what is your goal, concerning the energy body development offcourse.

My experiences have made me believe that I will be able to levitate someday. And a lot of other things offcourse. Whether that is over 80 years or earlier. I have seen enough in my training to set that as my rational goal.

How say you?

CaCoDeMoN

Kundalini raising, and immortality  :D
MEAT=MURDER.

Bonden

Kundalini too and get abilities like superman and Jedi masters have and a few more which I haven't yet thought of, :) also immortality but I still want to have the option of dieing whenever I feel ready.

To get to all my goals I think I need to work on becoming immortal first.  :lol:
If I don't become immortal I'll settle with raising my kundalini and then continue to work with kundalini.

Telos

Thank you for asking this question.

My goal is to achieve the clarity necessary to predict high stakes lottery numbers. It is not the money itself I desire, but the experience of making money through truly psychic means. I want to know what that feels like. While in the 4th grade, an inspirational speaker asked our class, "if you could anything, literally anything, what would it be?" And in my mind I said, "I'd win the lottery, and win a lot." Well I take all this "unlimited potential" stuff very seriously.

There are other goals that seem independent of energy work, though... art, relationships, fun, etc. ;)

Wells

I think you guys need to stop thinking about the lottery and levitation and look to more spiritually important matters!

My goal is simply to 'awake' as much as possible, work on my egos and awareness and see what happens.

Leannain

to become a jedi master -_-
seriously to help me  AP at my will

alexd

In terms of energy work: to increase the amount of energy resonating through each of my chakras and to foster the psychic faculties (such as healing) that develop from that.

In general: the same as Wells, to awake and become more conscious of myself and others, to find everlasting peace and impartial comprehension within awareness. And as a result of this to travel through the Astral and higher planes freely.

Btw Telos that's a pretty tough goal you set for yourself.

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Telos

Wells, what could be more spiritually important than experience?

How will you know if you're awake unless you have a benchmark to judge it by? How will you know you are not dreaming the day you start healing and levitating?

I used to practice psychokinesis and all the rest... until I realized that the only successes I had were in dreams. While in dreams, I would start flying and moving things, and I would think, "hooray! I've done it! I'm doing psychokinesis!" Then I would actually teach others how to fly and do the same things. It was all so easy and natural. Then I woke up.

Instead of doing in physical life what is yet only apparently only possible in dreams, I've instead chosen to utilize dreams for its relative strengths and incorporate it into physical experience - not overtake it.

alexd, you may find this surprising, but I don't consider it as difficult as healing or other psychic abilities. It takes only a few moments to summon a number, remember it, write it down, and check it later on in the day. Over time you make subtle changes and see what works.

I'd like to not criticize your goals, but I don't think energy work is meant to be a primary goal in your physical life. It's supposed to be peripheral, working "behind the scenes," isn't it? I say this because in my experience, it's always been very easy for me to sit down, dream, and think warm thoughts and feel good about the world and the myself, but it doesn't seem like those thoughts translate well to a world dominated by physical action.

Peaceful awareness, feel good type thoughts are good "sit down" thoughts, but what is a good "get up" thought?

karnautrahl

I'm just seeing where the rabbit hole ends. I was analysing why I do energy stuff the other day. Mainly it gives me some kinda satisfaction and pleasure really. Plus being able to use to heal others-which was what I started with is real nice.  Finding that I could increase strength and resistance to disease for myself has added to this.
Yes I've started a Kundalini yoga class...though I raised loads of energy and heat in the first few minutes really-I've done the thing many times now. You know the heat/tingle/rush thing.  
I just like the sensations, and the occasional tears of joy thing that happens. You know when the heart and the crown start doing this real physical pulsing thing and you can touch everything at once ? Well it feels like it...that's lovely that is.
That's as spiritual as I profess to get because the "spiritual" stuff is too um..deep for me :-). 17 yrs I've done energy work for now, I continue because I just like it.
The psychic side effects would be icing on the cake I think. I don't think I believe that I could levitate or do most of the other stuff..since I don't feel I could do it, that limits this. I don't worry too much now though, I think I've got through the frustration at having no psychic gifts thing by now mostly...:-)

Oh and I'm happy having it as one my main activities at the moment. I've not got much else on at this time for some reason :-). Maybe I'm meant to focus on it for a few months yet.  
As for final goals, I don't and won't accept a belief system to have such things...lets just see where it leads :-) for me that is.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Tyciol

Enlightenment is boring, and it's not a thing you achieve, it's a process you go through. All you need is to keep an open mind and have experiences, striving any more will drive you insane.

Immortality, telekinesis that can lift or move anything, the ability to heal others, read minds, invade dreams, endless sexual prowess, ultimate fighting ability, and pretty much any other genie's task that I'm sure every psychic wannabe has.

Why else?

knucklebrain1970

I want to be the next Jesus.

:shock:

Kevin
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

sweetbliss

I would like to stabilize and enjoy collectively this state of fusion into love and consciousness I'm feeling sometimes when I meditate or in the company of a few persons. If this becomes collective (and it will be, finally!)... wow. There will be nothing else to desire.

And I'd like to see more people enjoying this absolute safety which is also the greatest challenge.

Ana-Maria

RTCovenant

I would like to be able to furthur my relationship with god. I would even like to have a real talk with god an a obe or lucid dream.

Also, being able to have a hightened intuition is a nice benefit.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Nostic

Quote from: knucklebrain1970I want to be the next Jesus.

Kevin

LOL, that made me smile. Lofty goals, eh?

knucklebrain1970

Quote from: Nostic

Kevin

Straight up man. I like to think big. Why limit yourself :lol:

Kevin

tro-flow

Quote from: WellsI think you guys need to stop thinking about the lottery and levitation and look to more spiritually important matters!

My goal is simply to 'awake' as much as possible, work on my egos and awareness and see what happens.

To achiece levitation and allmost any other skill simple requires to have well.. NO ego at all! One must be honest have no fear or doubt and all that stuff, so what you are saying is just one of my training rituals.

paint1

Telos, I have found the best predicting comes when you are in Focus 12.

knucklebrain1970

Now I've looked into this focus stuff briefly. Is there 25 different focus points? If there is, how the hell can you guys differentiate between them all. Seems unrealistic to me.

Kevin

tro-flow

That does seem unrealistic when you keep in my mind that you are actually focusing on a way to focus :S
Focusing is not something you learn, you just have to realize that you are allready doing it.
I think its bad to differentiate ways of focus, cause you might loose that one you really need.

tro-flow

Yo telos, you seem to be into dreams a lot, me too. But keep in mind that there is the dreamworld, reality ànd your own world!
All you gotta do is enhance your own world (yourself) and the more you do that the easier things can be done in reality that you normally do in the dreamworld.

Telos

paint1, thanks!

tro-flow, how do you enhance your own world?

Tyciol

Quote from: knucklebrain1970
Quote from: Nostic

Kevin

Straight up man. I like to think big. Why limit yourself :lol:

Kevin
But you're limiting yourself to a life free of sin... including women.

beavis

I dont expect to become extremely powerful, but its possible. My amount of psi almost 2 years ago increased at an exponential rate. I practiced for months on the psi wheel, then in less than a month, I moved up to bigger things like a hammer leaning against a wall and once even pushed a small chair half an inch. And then I had an injury (which is now healed), and I lost all my powers. I couldnt even move the psi wheel a millimeter. If it had continued, I can only speculate on how far the exponential curve would have gone. During the last month, starting when my face landed hard on some grass because the front wheel of my bicycle fell off (I'm ok), I've gone from moving the psi wheel a few millimeters to moving bigger things like the blades of a fan everyday.

I dont need some future reward to justify using psi. The amount of time I spend on it is worth the practical results already. They're not easy to find, but seemingly random events do benefit me a lot more than they should. You could say I'm lucky this month.

Ybom

beavis, what happened to that period where you were converting pure negative thoughts into energy?

Anyways, I have no goals anymore. All I have are things that need to be strengthened with an intense fear of becoming master of everything. How boring would that be? Nowhere to go, plus an eternity of reflection on how I got here. What more could anyone ask for?

Oh wait, then there's the thing involving creation. I guess I could go for that then. Ok! Wee, on to work on my Multiverse 2.0 beta, anyone wanna help? May take a while ^^
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

beavis

I had almost no energy when I asked for negative energy. I can convert it to useful energy some, but now that I have a lot of energy again, I dont want to risk it. It again feels like theres more energy in the environment than I can absorb, so I can be more picky. I can point my arms in opposite directions and start absorbing energy within 3 seconds, but it only increases to a small fraction of the most I've had in the last month. Its still a lot more than I ever got from converting that negative energy.

Except for properties of energy I dont understand well, but I'm sure they exist, its similar to electricity. One end sucks and the other blows. Its often an oscillating motion, and then its even more complex... Since I'm fast, I can see the direction and adjust myself to negate the other person's efforts. They try to take energy but end up giving it, but there is still the price of touching the negative energy. This is vague and a little inconsistent.