News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

sores etc from NEW

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hey guys, i have not posted for a while, but i have been doing some NEW work, and i have come across some things. I do not get mouth ulcers, it is rare if i do, and after starting the energy work i have 3 HUGE ones in my mouth. Also my left big toe kinda swelled up a bit, and got sore  :cry:  and i have been trying to get rid of the pain of it with a couple of band aids and some cream. The pain from my toe is going, but the ulcers seem to get bigger, they look like holes in my mouth lol  :wink: . Also incase you are wondering i have very good dental hygiene. I do the full body circuit through my body and can actually feel the energy move, and get the sensation of it storing in my sub navel area. Also i have another question while i am at it. In his book Robert Bruce says that when the sub navel storage area fills up with energy it overflows into the heart one and then the other one in your head. But ..... Do you keep sending the energy to the sub navel or do you send it to the next one. If you do how do you know if it has overflown??? :?  :?  :?

Any advise would be appreciated

Thanks  :wink:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Cruel Tendencies

What I've found is that the energy centers in the mouth are pretty sensitive and fairly underdeveloped before regular energy work is begun.  The sores are most likely just "bad" energy coming out through your mouth.  I would expect them to heal up relatively quickly as you continue your work on the energy body.

Your best bet is to keep filling the subnavel, and don't worry about the other two.  The reason that I've seen for this is that the subnavel takes the outside energy and "tunes" it to your personal "frequency."  Once the subnavel "assimilates" the energy (like your digestive system does with food) then the energy is equally shared with the upper two cavities.  Filling the other storage centers directly will most likely bring about emotional and/or mental experiences that are out of whack with your normal way of feeling/behaving.  

I know some people are tempted to do this just to get some kind of noticeable experience, but it's really nothing to be looked for.  It's dangerous because you'll do things you normally wouldn't do, possibly harming relationships with others or yourself.  But whatever you wanna do ;)

Paul

Cheyyne

That's about as lucid an explanation of what happens concerning filling the centres as I've seen... As for the sores, I'd consider laying off the energy raising for a few days, let them heal up. When you start practicing again, they most likely won't show up.

Quantitativefool

Yeah, I'd lay off the energy work for awhile and try perhaps seeing a doctor to make sure it's not a form of cancer (very rare) but some can cause that.

-Stu

astral man

thanks for your replies guys, i don't think i will go to the doctor but thanks for the concern quantitativefool. I also read that i should keep doing the energy work and not stop as the enrgy from it will heal it or something or other that Rober Bruce said. I got some cream for them the other day, becasue the other stuff i was using was like 4 years old OOPPPSSS lol  :lol:

thanks cyas :wink:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."