Spontaneous Chakra Activity during the day

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzarati

I have noticed the bubbling in my sub-navel area also, it seems only midly discomforting. I also feel pressure at my brow, it seems to be like a ring around my head that at the level of the brow. But I enjoy this sensatation. It feels to me like I have a strong ability to focus when it occurs.

Jazzarati

travelinbob

I was wondering if this is any problem:

For the last week or so I have been getting some spontaneous activity in my navel chakra in the form of pulsating bubles, like a nervous tick, while working, walking and even driving. I also got some spontaneous activity in my heart chakra, in the form of an apparent coffee induced rapid heart beat. I also did get a little activity in my brow chakra in the form of a peculiar pressure headache. Except for the brow headache, I do not mind this activity. Its not uncomftrable or annoying. But I do wonder if a problem can arise from it.

When I do N.E.W. work lately, I've been having to go to sleep in order to get the chakras to settle. Which is fine. This started a week ago, a day after I had a spontaneous partial 3-second OBE (i.e. I stood up from my body but was stuck in the legs).

Like I said, I do not mind this activity. My gut tells me it is no big deal and I should be fine. But Still I'd like some of your opinions on the matter.

Thanx Y'all

travelinbob [8D]