News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Stopping the NEW

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeChile

Not long ago, I began experimenting with NEW and I have had very significant experiences.

My interest now is to make some sense of it.  However, before I proceed, I would like to discontinue the effects of what I initiated.

My question is simple.  Does anyone know how to stop the effects of NEW?

Tyciol

Why would you want to stop it?

All I can say is: ground and centre. Short of trying to block up your chakras if that's what you've opened (which is strange to me) I don't think there's much you can do other than stop practicing and watch your skills slowly slip away.

Does the sensitivity bother you?

FreeChile

Judging from descriptions in other posts on this site, I would say in less than one month, I experienced Kundalini and nearly went crazy.

After 2 weeks in a psychiatric hospital, I managed to stabilize.  However, many of the effects have returned after I discontinued medication.  My phychiatrist has reasoned that I may have a chemical imbalance.  But I don't really believe it.  I think it is a direct result of having experimented with NEW.

Tyciol

You then obviously ignored the guidelines and stimulated Kundalini before balancing all your energy systems. There's no way you could have gotten that advanced that fast, you must have deluded yourself into thinking you were. Kundalini should rarely be stimulated, it's something that should flow naturally.

I'd listen to your psychiatrist, you may well have a chemical imbalance, and even if you don't I'm sure they would help dull your psychoses. Eventually you can wean yourself off them as you replace it with more balanced thinking and encouraging factors in your life.

I personally think people should only attempt energy work, magic, psionics, and the whole shebang when they are stable, or, when very experienced, as a way of stabilizing themselves. Otherwise there is no way to verify what's real, or to control what is.

Eol007

Hi FreeChile,

Sorry to hear of your plight. I have been using NEW on and off for about 5 years. Before I had I even heard of NEW I had experienced a variety of Kundalini like signs and symptoms including: powerful energy spikes, Satori like experiences, very strong chakra activation etc. So can appreciate in part how kundalini type experience can be mind blowing and can throw one into a psychological whirlwind.

At the time I had considered professional medical help, but following what could only be described as abusive treatment a number of years ago by the medical profession of a close relative: I decided to weather the storm without their mind and body destroying witch's brews. Luckily I had an abundance of support of close friends. Also I found new friends who understood what I was going through and were able to offer additional council and guidance whilst I was undergoing a manifold increase psychic ability, awareness etc.

Personally I have not seen any cases of premature kundalini awakening following NEW practice, and Robert Bruce spells out quite clearly guidelines for the NEW system in his literature including in depth information on cautions. Part of this is to discontinue NEW practice until any apparent side effects subside and to make a point of focusing and grounding oneself on every day life etc!

From what I have read and from personal experience: kundalini will occur when it is meant to occur regardless of practices etc. This might be an arguable point, but it does seem to be the case!

More importantly you appear to need some support regarding your experiences and you could not have come to a better place.  Regardless of my personal comments above: the medical profession can help within the constraints or scope of their ability and knowledge. However desperately few of them have a working appreciation of parapsychology, and are often ill equipped to be able to deal with people undergoing spiritual awakening and associated physiological change!

Perhaps someone here might be able to refer you to an understanding psychologist or psychiatrist, but there are people here who have an appreciation of this and may be able to offer suitable counselling for you or at least point you in a safe direction.

I very much empathise with your difficulties and offer heart felt best wishes for you.

Hope this helps in part,

Stephen
:)

P.S. I f you feel unable to discuss your circumstances publicly you can PM myself or any of the moderator team in confidence.

Telos

QuoteMy phychiatrist has reasoned that I may have a chemical imbalance. But I don't really believe it.

Sounds like you're okay to me. Only crazy people rely on diagnoses from mental health practitioners. Rely on your fortitude.

FreeChile

Thank you all for your replies.

About My Psychiatrist:

I believe my psychiatrist is partially right.  There may be a chemical imbalance.  However, there are no cases of mental illness in my family.  Also, I personally at the age of 39 had never experienced any thing like this prior to practicing with energy.

Also, I conducted a Google search on "chemical imbalance of the brain" and found tons of conflicting information.  So I don't believe the medical profession is yet equipped to deal with such issues.  In fact, my psychiatrist himself told me that perhaps 10 years from now they will be able to tell which chemicals precisely they're talking about.  In most cases, they are talking about neurotransmitters.

What I think is that the chemical imbalance results from something else and is not the real cause of my condition.

It appears that the chemical imbalance theory is now a blanket diagnosis for many patients including children.  Many of the individuals in this site would in fact be diagnosed as being chemically imbalanced as soon as they told the doctor they were experiencing visions, feeling energy moving through their bodies, sleeping irregularly, having tremors, etc.  The only way right now that a doctor can diagnose a chemical imbalance is judging from the symptoms communicated by the patient.  There is no real test (like a blood test) for the condition right now.  What ends up happening in many cases is that patients become eternally dependent on the medications prescribed.

What I am doing instead is taking some vitamins meant to alleviate neurological activity. The vitamins I am taking are B1, C and the mineral Magnesium. These seem to help slightly.  Also, rest and relaxation has helped.

FreeChile

About Kundalini

If I stimulated Kundalini during my exercises, I must have done it unintentionally.  Or perhaps it all began after having stimulated Chakras unintentionally also.

When I began NEW exercises my whole intention was to gain improved health.  I was not interested in any of the other features like Kundalini, OBE, Projections, etc.

The thing that happened to me is that after experimenting for about two weeks, the whole system took off on its own and I could no longer control it.  Initially, I tried to control the activity, but it did not work.  Eventually, I stopped all practice and left it alone.  

The first time I felt something going up my spine and into my head, I was in bed and it didn't really do much afterwards.  I think my whole body was relaxed and I simply slept.  However, the second time I was at work and it happened after I had questioned the system during a highly focus and alert state--I simply felt invincible and I wanted answers.  First I questioned the existence of Kundalini, and immediately I started feeling the burn come up.  I immediately replied that I accepted.  I then questioned the existence of the energy system and something expanded from my body and the third eye was made visible; I could actually see it and I felt very cold.  This is when I started panicking. I even called a Kundalini instructor to try to get some help.  Later on that evening, on my way to visiting this instructor, the whole thing happened and I ended up being picked up by the police and in the hospital.

I was conscious the whole time.  Also, at some point, I had a conversation with myself.  They were basically questions and answers.  Answers were being given by the dominant of the two voices in a very forceful tone.  I had the feeling I was talking to God.  My final impression was that I was denied entry due to my attachment to this world.

Note that although I use words that may carry some mystical connotation, I myself am unsure as to what actually happened.  It is also possible that I just went crazy or that there may be a logical explanation.

I did not see any visions except for people I felt were guiding me as I was trembling while driving and prior to the conversations.  The conversations I had while in the police car.

FreeChile

More On Kundalini

By the way just to be complete on this issue.  Last week, while in a highly focused and alert state, I again questioned Kundalini and the Energy System and did not experience any consequences like I did the first time.

I also questioned the existence of a Hindu Master I saw once and went back to the place where I had seen him demanding that he re-appear.  Nothing happened.

I was just very angry at everything, including God when I did this.  I don't know what will result from this.

Tyciol

So do you think he was a spirit, a figment of your imagination, or on a lunch break?

FreeChile

It is possible that I may have created the whole scene due to my level of stability.  I also understand the power of suggestion may have something to do with it.

If I remember correctly, there are places on this site where Mr. Bruce talks about Masters in relationship to Kundalini.  I am not sure if I read those prior to or after this experience.

Also, just the same way I am asking here if there is a way for me to control this process (e.g. stop it altogether until I understand it), I also asked the Master.  He offered three suggestions,

One, to stretch.  He actually touched the pillar of a statue and said approximately "so you stretch here."

Two, to sacrifice.  This I am reasoning myself.  The reason is because I frequently pass by this pillar and never really noticed the engraving.  When I went back and reviewed the scene, I noticed that it had the word SACRIFICE on it in big.

Finally, when I told him that the energy system had its own purpose and that I could not control it, he simply said "then fulfill the purpose."

Also, at one time during this engagement, I think I tapped my finger as suggested somewhere in this site and the master disappeared.  This happened as he was jogging (yes, jogging) away.  But this happened in a blink and this was also left in doubt because there were steps in the area and he could have gone down these steps.

I think after the whole discussion with the master, I had a conversation with myself like I did later in the police car.  This conversation was all about me and my own emotions.  I can tell you that much.

By the way, I was also awake the whole time.  I was walking back home from work after leaving early because I was feeling too high to function.

Yet, these things don't really bother me at this moment.  What really bothers me is the sense of instability--sleeping fine one night and then a few nights being wide awake the whole night, walking high while Christmas shopping and feeling like my head was going to explode, mild burning sensations from the touch of my hands (when I touch my stomach with my hands it actually promotes digestion).

See, the thing is that I feel that many of the promises offered by these techniques may be false or that they have not worked for me.

My take is that if the Gods exist, they certainly can do as they please and would have no need for these games.  It is possible that we mortals may have fabricated the whole shebang, as you call it.  In many cases, I am finding that experiments are possible that may prove certain things.

So right now, to answer your question, I am more inclined to think that I thought up or dreamt the whole thing.  I imagine it is possible to be sleep and awake at the same time.  And that now that I am more calm, I choose not to have these dreams.

Tyciol

Well there you go. If you do so choose to follow the vision, I'd think of personal sacrifices like fasting or material possessions, no killing animals or people, though I doubt that was what was intended any-who.