News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

tell me if this is true

Previous topic - Next topic

BoonDocks

I heard a long time ago there are a few type of ki. I cant remember all of them to save my life. I do remember one i think it was call candleini or some thing like that please tell me is you know any thing about this. Thank you.

WalkerInTheWoods

Candleini? Do you possibly mean Kundalini? Kundalini resides at the base of the spine and is represented by a coiled snake. When awakened the snake is said to uncoil and wind up the spine between the chakras. This is a very powerful and intense experience. If one has well developed chakras the snake (kundalini energy) will rise to the crown chakra. People who have experienced this say this is a very intense spiritual awaking.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

GANAMOHA

yeah you must be talking about kundalini but are you refering to the other types of energy like jing?
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

BoonDocks

yes that's what im talking about jing and kundalini* I don't have that great of a memory plus it was a while ago but ya that's what i was looking for I hear if you get good at it it can case physical damage

WalkerInTheWoods

Quote from: BoonDocks on August 30, 2006, 23:43:50
I hear if you get good at it it can case physical damage

What do you mean? Like throwing balls of energy around to hurt other people like in the cartoons? I don't know if this is true or not. I have no interest in trying to harm others.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

kenshin

i supose it would be possible to harm others using energy, but not likely someone could do it either often or enough to do any real major damage

Enoch

even just chakra study and meditation can heal a body.......DSome even have a hands on ability or Reiki instructors can see the energy body and pick out problems ahead of time...
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .