News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The feeling...

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarconiss

I don't necissarily think either situations have to deal with ki, but they do have to deal with energy awareness...

the presence feeling when your doing something and it seems like something is around you, might have to deal with some sort of energy entity actually being around you... wether its one being thats keeping tabs on you or wether you just naturally perk the curiousity of multiple beings, you seem to have a good energy awareness....

and with the walking past someone and the ' i can beat him/her up' or ' yeah...i'd get my leg handed back to me'..... heh... i kindof have that feeling every once in a while aswell.... i've made it tone down a bit, so that its not as strong a feeling, but more of a thought that brings a smirk to my face, followed by a light chuckle... this scenario might have to deal with ki... but overall it just goes back to the energy awareness thing... except more defined to a point where you are compareing overall energy strength with a sort of mental scanning process, that kindof makes that feeling. Don't worry to much about it. This kindof deals more with a physical thing, rather than an energy/ki thing, though.
If someone has the knowledge, and wants to do something, how far do you think they can go, if they lack the experience, and are unable to sustain the amount of effort needed to succeed?  ~ Self 2/25/2003

kakkarot

"sometimes i get the feeling someone or something is around me and when i look its not there". i've been getting that as of late, but i'm suspecting that it has more to do with people trying to remote view me than anything else, though in your case it could be completely different. however, the reason i think that it is a person trying to remote view me is only because that's what i sense it to be; no hard facts at all.

but with the walking by someone and feeling as if you could beat them up or if you think he's stronger than you is probably a lot to do with being able to sense their overall combat potential compared to your own. the "overall combat potential" has a lot to do with how strong someone is metaphysically as well as physically, but it seems pretty easy to sense (well, it is for me anyway) when you get used to it.

so keep practicing and have fun.

~kakkarot

Shadow17

sometimes i get the feeling someone or something is around me and when i look its not there or when its quiet i feel something near me does that have anything to deal with ki or anything and another thing when im weight lifting sometimes when i walk by someone i get the feeling inside me like "oh i could beat him up" or " hes stronger than me" does that have anything to do with ki