News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

the NEW system and slinky springs

Previous topic - Next topic

Foas

HRm it oudla be energy, But as a beli ein science to, It could of been your bind palying tricks on you if u wanted to feel the energy moving back and forth

Athios

That's a cool idea!
It helps you to get the idea how to focus your awareness outside your body. Imagine you are moving energy back and forth between your hands through the slinky. And if you think of the extra weight (from the slinky) pressing on your palms as energy entering them (and vice versa, when the weight is lifted), you should get a strong autonomous feeling afterwards.

I can actually get some reaction from my palms right now, without using the slinky. I can work NEW really well with my hands, but I really suck at it with my feet/legs.  [:P]

rodentmouse

hello good people :D

a few  nights  ago  i was playing  with a slinky  spring (yknow  those springs that walk  down the stairs)  i held and end in each hand  and simply got  the  wave into a left right motion,  as in it was going  from  my  right  palm where i was  holding it, to my left palm.  

When i put it  down i  found  there was a residual wave  like motion which kept  going.

i  held my  hands in front  of  me with the palms facing  and  i could vividly  feel  this  after effect of it,  only  this  time there was no spring, only a  *phantom wave*  

im  saying this because afterwards,  my hands (or  palm chakras?)   were a lot more attuned  to this  mental/tactile  energy which the NEW system is based on.

its a reccomendation really  to  try  using  a  slinky spring as a TOOL  to  make  you aware of  what exactly  the NEW system is  trying  to make  you aware of.