News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

third eye

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistic-Idan

Nope, it's safe for you to start working on it.
Like you said, the root chakra is needed because it's really the "root" the basic for everything especially grounding and getting energy so you must know to get energt if you want to work on high spiritual chakra like the crown chakra.
Your third eye is the basic for all your psychic and lucid abilities so you can start with this naturaly :)
Good luck!
DiAbOLiX

Hyperblu

here is a way how to open your 3 eye if you're interested
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AwakeningOne.html
after you've done this one..  look Awakening II its important.

this tech.  works. i used this one myself and saw results after 2-3 weeks which was quite scary hehe well i wasnt prepared for the results :P but after that i think my  3 eye closed again.
in the awakening II says that you have to keep  doing some stuff  afterwards too  to keep 3 eye opened.
anyways.. hope i helps [;)]
Everything is simple if you can

SmileySpirit14

thanx ppl, but everyone who has opened their 3rd eye has said they wished they didnt and things like that. what exactly is there to see? ghosts?<--cuz im not scared of that....
                                           SmileySpirit14
live forever or die trying

Hyperblu

if i remember right then your vision on the astral will become more clear or something..
but one thing i do remember is that you will see auras and you are much closer to telepatsy and telekinesis and even clarivoyance (CV i  experienced myself once.. and  only thing i did was open 3 eye)

kenshinhan604

Hyperblue:

are you aware that this lonk is an satan woprsipper club !!!![}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

Mistic-Idan

quote:
Originally posted by SmileySpirit14

thanx ppl, but everyone who has opened their 3rd eye has said they wished they didnt and things like that. what exactly is there to see? ghosts?<--cuz im not scared of that....
                                           SmileySpirit14

You'll not see ghosts! opening your third eye means enhancing your psychic powers.
You can see ghosts just in the 2nd dimention and you have to astral project if you want to reach to do that.. in astral projection you can use all your psychic powers in 100% and really wasily like you were born with that so it will not be a problem.
And I don't wish that I haven't opened my 3rd eye! I am happy and glad that I reached to do that!
DiAbOLiX

dkj400

Okay guys, when you say 'Thoh', do you move your tounge away from your teeth so you can say the 'O-H-H' bit properly or do you leave your tounge as it is so it sounds all muffled?

Hyperblu

i said thooo all the time
never spoke last letter.. H
thin manual i read wast translated to swedish and  the girl who did that..  said that  i should  say it like THOO (without last letter)

this witho your tounge  you only do that when you say TH and the rest you say O
so more clearly (i  hope  this one  i clear for everyone :P)
THOOOO
(red one you say  with your toung) :P lol

kenshinhan604:

sorry.. didnt mean to harm anyone

dkj400

The stuff on that site is just.....whoa 0_o. Still, the excercises seem really good.

FreeFaller

ok that site didnt make to much sense to me. can someone help me i can feel the vibration in my teeth and mouth but not in my forhead and i dont really know what alto is help

SmileySpirit14

alto is like mid-pitched voice.(not a high-pitched voice, but not a low pitch either)i could hardly feel the vibes in my head either, but i did have some phycic effects here and there. when trying to find an alto pitch, keep saying over and over in different tones. thats what i did.

kenshinhan604

yoyo so to open the eye u first go
"toe" 4times then the next day its "maaaaayyyy" i htink i get it then

how long do we supposed to do this for again?

and will it work straightaway?[:)]

Hyperblu

nono :) you got that wrong...
you have to do the first awakening for 3 days. i mean the THOH one.. for 3 days...
then the fourts day (when your  3 eye should be open) you go over to the 2'nd awakening to the  MAY part.
i think the MAY part is to keep your 3 eye open.
efter i  did the 1'st awakening i didnt know about the second one.. so when i got my 3 eye open few weeks later i saw results.. but just for few days [:(] and i belive its closed now.
so i belive MAY is keeping your 3 eye open

kenshinhan604

so it will work then?

Hyperblu

ive never done the second part so i dont know if this works..
but the  first part .. yes it works
at least it did on me should work on you too Robertk4you did the same.. but ive not heard from him if it worked for him..

SmileySpirit14

Ive been doing the 'thoh' exercise for about 4 or 5 days and im not sure if its opened.
Ok, so right now im trying out for cheerleading and everyone today was 'practice' trying out in front of our coach. So ne ways, everytime i close my eyes even when im not thinking of cheerleading, i see my team dancing.  and sometimes i see people jumping up and down all happy like they made it and some people crying. I think its my imagination, but its too real and am not even thinking about it. Sometimes i see my self cry, and other times i see myself all happy. Im not sure what to think. Is it my imagination or is my third eye kickin' in??? Write back now!!!!!! Real tyrouts are tomorrow and i have to calm down. Yall pray for me. My name is cheyenne!!!![:)][:D][:P]  remember, write right now!!

FreeFaller

first of all i cant ddo the teo thoh thing i cant even say it right its like impossible my moth doesnt move that was. well it does but im so confused

SmileySpirit14

freefaller
its just like saying "though" except extenting the "th" part. like this:    thhhhhhh 000000h  
does that help a little?

kenshinhan604

SmileySpirit14:

wat happnd to you is totally different 3rd eye lets you see peoples auras that it wat you need is is councilling!!! or a psychyatrrist¬!!!

coz the 3rd eye doesnt let you see ny of that [:P][:P][8D][^][:P][:P]

SmileySpirit14

well everyone says it makes you psycic!!!!!! any way....I MADE IT I MADE IT I MADE IT!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

(cheerleading squad)

kenshinhan604

okayy if you look at it my way ur brains fooling you honey!!![xx(]

SmileySpirit14

well dont worry about it!!! i dont see my team dacing! i was just SSSOOOOO nervous. its all gone now though cuz i made it. IM O.K!!! lol (i had butterflies for two days straight!)

Hyperblu

im lost now...
you did what ?? opend  your 3 eye ??

antoon19

Hi every one[^]
    Hoe does one get to use the chat room [:P]any body know , please enlighten me

SmileySpirit14

sorry ppl. i got side tracked a little off the topic. any way, who are you talking to HyberBlu?