News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Third Eye Development

Previous topic - Next topic

zaicer

Ok I got a question

I been doing NEW for like a month now. I think that I am coming along quite well becouse I dont feel my energy that strong, so my energy chanels must be developing ( I did do some energy work before NEW). I raise energy to my sub-naval center and I feel it gathering there. From what I read after energy goes into sub-naval it naturaly goes up to the heart chckra and then to the third eye. Some ppl said that they see flashes or they have some other experiances asociated with the third eye, but I experiance nothing. am I doing something wrong or should I just practice NEW a lot more?
Now is the moment of power!!!

Mistic-Idan

Dear Zaicer.

You are not doing anything wrong keep practising it's very important you will reach it only by practising.
What you are doing is very good but you are talking about other chakras, if you want to feel your third eye so it must come from your mind and not from the other chakras.
First of all you must be very relaxed, the best situation is between sleepy and awake.
Then meditate on your brow center and follow the instructions of the NEW. You must understand that what you are doing is very very good but your only problem is, that if you are feeling the energy in the Navel part and you hope to feel it flowing to the heart part chakra so you are not concentring good on your brow center.
If you will much concentrate on the brow center while trying to open your third eye you will reach to open it.
If you are looking for other answers on conversation you can send me an Email or on ICQ for the holiday.
GOOD LUCK.
DiAbOLiX

Donni_Joy

Zaicer, after only one month of energy work I would actually caution you against putting too much focus on the third eye, at least not until you have begun work on the primary centres. This is Robert Bruce's website and I am coming from his perspective and New Energy ways method as I understand and have practised it.

By putting too much energy into a centre that isn't quite ready can be like shorting out a circuit. Robert does mention mental and emotional problems can result from working on this centre too early and with too much focus before the other centres have been worked on. I know what the impatience is like to want it all now. [}:)]

For myself, I found this centre awakening naturally in the course of my energy work. I did find that doing NEW on a daily basis I experienced the vision screen and visions but I didn't get to the point of control where I could remember or even have some control in these "visions." It really tested my sanity actually... and life got in the way... [B)] But I do know that by following the NEW system it does work.

One safe technique you can use now is one described by Donna Eden, it will help develop this energy centre but until your energy body is ready, it will initially help in dream recall and lucidity and intuition. I believe this is also an exercise in other modalities. Basically pretend - in your minds' eye, an eye is opening there. You can also physically rub the area, pushing open / upwards as if you are pushing up an eyelid.

All my opinion Zaicer - Mistic Idan's advice is good,  but I basically wanted to remind you - after one month -- maybe you need to do some more groundwork.

Donni
"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

Mistic-Idan

Hello Everybody!

This Topic was created only for Third eye development.
People may ask here and get answers just about this subject.
Avoid of getting off the subject!
Always be serious about that subject and give good answers for everybody would be able to use their Third eye naturaly and clearly.
For private questions or tips you are welcome to write to my ICQ, MSN, AIM or E-mail.
Thank you, Mistic-Idan.
DiAbOLiX