To everyone who has geniunely raised Kundalini

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkCloud

Okay...I'm confused about something. The energy you feel during a kundalini experience....do you feel as if this energy is your own, just strengthed considerably by certian means or do you think its some kind of union with a deity? (As alot of people I've talked to believe).

And....How vast was this energy you felt during your experience.

Any replies would help me a bundle.
"To a dreamer, there is no such thing as impossible, there are only possibilities."

andonitxo

There's a book where you have a lot of information on this, even its relationship with astrology and archetypal energies. It's name is "Inner guide meditation" by Ed Steinbrecher.

Anyway, and according to what I've read (and I remember right now):

1.Kundalini can be forced to awaken by the help of a master, but that's not recommended.

2.The awakening can be complete or progressive, depending on the subject's energy pattern.

3.A whole mind change happens, and the subject doesn't usually know what's going on. Many of them end up being treated with pills.

4.The dragon must ascend to the top of the head. If she gets stuck in some chakra along the path the subject could suffer for an over straining of the qualities of that chakra.

5.And, once on top, she must descend down to the navel again. Other way brain cells could get overloaded.

6.It is said that kundalini ascend automatically when the four bodies get aligned: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. So, the process implies a whole transformation of the subject before being illuminated by the dragon.

7.The process will happen many times, not only one. Once the path is opened she can move freely and can be directed with techniques like the microcosmic orbit.

8.The dragon is intended to cleanse all your being, at every level, and cures any diseases or mental aches.

9.The awakening process uses to be physically or mentally painfull, because of the fear, because of the accumulated rubbish. To clean a room the dust must be shaken.

That's all I remember by heart. Hope it will help you.

Sunn

MisterJingo

I've had a few experiences which can only be attributed to spontaneous kundalini rising. They weren't particularly comfortable, consisted of a very altered mental state, intense and disorientating body sensations, and my mind felt slightly 'trippy'. For a while I was convinced i'd been drugged with something. The sensations actually make me wonder if kundalini events have any correlation with a larger than normal DMT dump into the brain (i.e. the experience had feelings akin to psychedelic exposure).

astraluminated

The Kundalini energy in a way it is your own, it is a gift. It is the reflection of the Divine feminin within you. And it is actually compared to a sleeping serpent coiled up 3 and half times in the triangular bone area, you know what a triangular bone at the base of the spine likes like!, like an inverted triangle.
The universal symbol of the feminin is a turned around triangle. Guess what the Kundalini also is in the christianety... the substance within the Holy Grail. What shape does the top of the Holy Grail has, exactly the shape of a inverted triangle. She is the Holy Ghost within you. You know the Father, the Son, hey hello where is the Mother, right the Mother is the Holy Ghost, but you won't read that in the bible though. Supposed to be secret, well not for the incarnation of the Holy Ghost and Her devotees it isn't. But that is a diffirent thing. Anyway Kundalini is infinite, it is the main principle of the universe. The Holy Ghost created and sustains this universum and everything in it. She is the working power of God the Father, She is His power. But it is subtle that you can't percieve...yet that is. But you can feel her when your own Kundalini reaches the sahasrara. And no it does not takes livetimes of work. It can work out spontaniously, effortlessly and free of charge. And She won't burn you body but enlighten it. At this site http://www.sahajayoga.org/experienceitnow/default.asp you can get your Kundalini awakening at  and when it reaches the sahasrara that is your self-realization, the thing is because you are not pure enough in you energetic system the Kundalini energy cannot rise fully only a couple of Kundalini energy strings come through you sahasrara and you can feel the cool breeze. You can say it is like 1% of you complete self-realization but it is a start. And if you really want to know everything about Kundalini you can visit www.adishakti.org but this site reveals maybe a little to much at once and can spoil things for you, but that is your desicion. Just give it a shot, I mean true divinity cannot hurt right!
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

leaf

DarkCloud:

I know very little about kundalini but I've been reading up on chakras lately (of which I also know very little) and came across this letter which describes what you asked.
http://www.elcollie.com/st/letters.html

Letter #4
"So in short -what I am saying is that the kundalini awakening is not as is commonly believed - coiled around the muladhara chakra three times - instead it is an awakening and connection with a higher spiritual intelligence which moves through mankind and has been for thousands of years - probably the force which is evolving humankind."

I'm also wondering about the answer to the question you asked, especially after reading this thread.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=18110.msg193475#msg193475

Hagethuriel

Quote from: DarkCloud on November 22, 2006, 20:19:24
Okay...I'm confused about something. The energy you feel during a kundalini experience....do you feel as if this energy is your own, just strengthed considerably by certian means or do you think its some kind of union with a deity? (As alot of people I've talked to believe).

And....How vast was this energy you felt during your experience.

Any replies would help me a bundle.

The energy seems external to the body amplifying the energy of the human energy body as it enters through the stones usually throuhg the male tan tien or the female crown . I feel that when the energy body is ready , kundalini rises or falls thru the body . There are many subsqequent flames .
"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin

DarkCloud

Thank You all. This really does help me. There are so many accounts for Kundalini, it's confusing cause no one ever gives an "interdisciplined" describtion of it. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but people always start talking waaaay above one's head and the person really does do a good job at making you understand what they are saying.

I believe it is your energy amplified and the kundalini is a state of being, do to all the accounts I've been hearing for months. Since it is hard to control and direct.

Again though, thank you all.
"To a dreamer, there is no such thing as impossible, there are only possibilities."

Sunn

I decided to stick up some links I found as i have been looking into kundalini the last few days.

http://www.spiritualcompetency.com/blackboard/lessons/types/kundalinitype.htm
This author describes an experience I had such as having lower back spasms while i was meditating the other night.

http://www.skaggs-island.org/humanistic/sannella/kundalini.html#INTRODUCTION

This is an e-book on the subject.

http://www.swamij.com/kundalini-awakening.htm

alot of the links repeat the same things but it is interesting.

Enoch

No diety is helping you. In fact besides the one god there is very little use for any other false gods or idols.
Kundalini and all mysticism comes from you. There are outside energy sources we can tap into in the case of kundalini it would be food and proper exercise. Remember you are the source of anything not some false idol or diety. You and god. Peace.
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .

stiev

Have a look at the title of this thread: to anyone who has genuinely raised kundalini.

It's interesting to read theories and hypothesies, but practical experiences might be more appropriate. I guess we all raise kundalini subtly as we progress through various lifetimes, but a quick and rapid progression is probably quite rare.

I imagine there would be very few people who have achieved this.

solar2

I read in a book today while in barns&noable that if you do awake your kundalini you go threw a cleansing period, which can last anywhere from 25 years depending on the person.. In which case one goes threw depression and other systems.. Can anyone expound on that or know if theres any truth to it?

Hagethuriel

Quote from: stiev on December 31, 2006, 04:33:46
Have a look at the title of this thread: to anyone who has genuinely raised kundalini.

It's interesting to read theories and hypothesies, but practical experiences might be more appropriate. I guess we all raise kundalini subtly as we progress through various lifetimes, but a quick and rapid progression is probably quite rare.

I imagine there would be very few people who have achieved this.

But I have raised many flames and I have mystic alchemsist kaballahists peers who have also  . I think others that replied  have too  . What specific questions were unanswered ?
"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin

Enoch

Practical experiances with this is in my opinion is nothing to be talking about in any public place. Suffice it to say when you begin to roll your spine uncontrollably its not real fun. The after affects however are quite amazing. It is nothing that stays with you forever it comes and goes. The presence is there forever though. 
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .

astraluminated

Well not to brag but i can raise the Kundalini or it is rather my Kundalini that raises someone else his Kundalini. All the way up to sahasrara baby :-D. But there are hundreds of thousends that can do it also. Not very difficult. And you won't get all the bad side effects. The thing is that it is so easy that no one of you is going to believe it. Most of you espect a big show and sensations and all that while in reality it is really subtle which might not even be felt by some if you are not sensitive enough.
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

Enoch

That means you have raised you kundalini. Not awakened it. The later being very rare. There is always a viable stream of kundalini to work with and "raise" but an awakening is an all together differant story.

astraluminated

She is also awakened in me, which enables the activation of the vibratory awareness. Which means you can feel you chakras and the chakras in others and the Kundalini energy itself and some other stuff also. and no it does not hurt or anything, like i said it is a subtle thing, Kundalini naturally does not hurt, if it does than it might not be genuine Kundalini awakening but some inbalance.

Enoch

Thats not at all true. Have you ever read adout Krishna? Let me ask something if you can feel this energy how does it occur? I mean is it a feeling of riseing up from the root chakra? What occurs that lets you know?

astraluminated

Well enoch i have read about Shri Krisna, The bagavat gita as well. What i feel is that my Kundalini rise up to sahasrara and i feel a cool energy spot on top of my sahasrara and i can feel cool Kundalini energy coming out of the top of my head and sometimes it comes out of my hands also and sometimes also within my body itself as cool energy going up. And when my Kundalini comes up i can experience a state called thoughtless awareness. in this state you can also feel your own chakras directly on you fingertips and directly in the body. but only when Kundalini comes up you can feel it in you hands. Sometimes i also see the Kundalini energy come up and i see light flashes before my closed eyelids. And one correction the abode of the Kundalini lies just above the mooladhara chakra and not in it. When She rises She splits  Herself in two twinsnakes or ropes in order to travel to every chakra en the two side channels ida and pingali, so She can detect inbalance within the chakra's and repear them and then continiu to sahasrara. My Kundalini is awakened but not yet in Her full potential like Shri Buddha and the masters, it takes cleansing and purification of the mind and becomming of the Divine self to reach the full potential or complete awakening. Your own Kundalini cleanses your chakras and subtle bodies so that more Kundalini strings can come up to sahasrara. When you are pure enough and when ego is dissolved then you spirit or the self comes into the brain so that your consciousness becomes youre spirit. This proces can take some time depending on yourself ofcourse, if you already are very pure than it is easier, but if you are a very bad person then youre Kundalini does not even want to rise. I also have to go a long way but i have the desire to become one with my spirit, the atman or self. Anyway i can if you want anwser some technical questions, so feel free to ask anything

Enoch

Very good. Im sorry to be a skeptic but you can imagine the amount of people saying they work with Kundalini when its really not.

Maybe i can help in your process a bit. The Kundalini is drawn up like a fluid in a straw when you open your chakra from Top to Bottom. Only then will the full potential be realised. To utilize all possible aspects you ajna chakra has to be very powerful it should be to a point that you feel it almost all the time not just when you are in meditation or practice.

It is just as easy to utilize Kundalini as a good or bad person.

Hope that helps some. The fact kundalini is drawn up and not "forced" up from the root makes a big differance. 

I also forgot to mention. Practice the middle pillar preferably Isreal Regardie's. This is an amazing energy builder and when you read it you will se how it will help with Kundalini. Make sure you take your time with it. It is for all intents a spell. So slow and easy. Just like with Kunda work. Just google middle pillar you will find many.

When i said thats just not true i was refering to where you said kundalini does not hurt. But you verified what you meant in the following post.

Enoch

I truly believe the entire 2012 deal has much to do with kundalini. The more i know and work with it the more i learn and the more time my Gaurdian spends in conversations with me.

astraluminated

Thanks enoch i'll look into that. And you are right about the fluid thing, they say you have to be like the fluid of Shri Krisna so that the power of god or the Kundalini can play the melody of God through you.
There are tons of things i have not told you yet because i don't think this forum is the appropriate place to do so. I don't know about feeling the agnya all the time, with me it is more like feeling the Kundalini at sahasrara all the time and feel the light of spirit fill my being. And feel the purity flowing through you.
And it is also a little true that Kundalini awakening and the wholse cleansing process can sometimes give a little physical discomfort. Your chakras can come under strain when your Kundalini burns of inpuritys within your chakras, this can be felt as heat within the ckakras or as stings like big needles or painfull constrictions. But there are techniques to help cleanse these chakras so that these little problems goes away. But it is not your Kundalini that does the hurting but the impurity blocking the Kundalini. But these symptoms are very specific and on very precise locations on the body according to the subtle body and chakra locations. The thing is that the Kundalini also has defence mechanisms, these defences come in effect when you try to awaken the Kundalini in ways which are not pure. You cannot awaken your Kundalini because you just want some paranormal powers, the desire has to be pure or else it won't work. Of course someone with a awakened Kundalini which has reach sahasrara can awaken the Kundalini of others also. You must understand that this Kundalini is not a dumb force with wich you can do what you want. This energy has intelligence, She can think. It is a living force. I know this sounds very far fetcht, but according to my experienced it is very truth. In the gnostics the Kundalini is often called Mother Devi Kundalini, this is because the Kundalini within men is a reflection of the Devi, the Indain Goddes whom created the aum or the Three powers Shri Mahalaksmi, Shri Mahasaraswati and Shr Mahakali. These three powers are reflected in us as whell as three main energy channels the sushumna, the ida and pingali nadis. De Devi in Christian terms is the Holy Ghost.
These things are hard to believe, and can only be believed through personnal experience which verify these things.
What i also want to say is that according to my own experiences and knowledge the way people are trying to awaken the Kundalini, can be very harmfull because they are not really awakening the Kundalini but merely activation Kundalini defences mechanisms, which causes the extreme pain. Not like the purifycation symptoms. Many of these defence symptoms are regarded as awakening symptoms. The thing is that no one wants to believe that because the things they feel are so real and so sensationable and awasome as some say it. But it might not lead them to real spiritual truths or perception. I have done these so called Kundalini awakening techniques also and i also felt sensational things like pain and burning and energy burst and all that but non of it let me to my inner self, atma, the spirit. It pampered my ego a lot by telling me i was doing great, making great advancement, while my subtle system was getting damage by the violent practises i used to forcefully awaken my Kundalini, and i also got many symptoms described on many sites, as headached, intense this and deminisched that, the list goes on on the many Kundalini sites.

astraluminated

You are right enoch 2012 has a lot to do with Kundalini, a lot

Doringo

What specifically does it have to do with 2012? You've piqued my interest  :-D
All men are equal in death.

astraluminated

Well there is actually also a Adi Kundalini or also called the Adi Shakti, or prime ordial Mother, our Kundalini is simply a reflection of that. When enough peoples Kundalini is awakened you get this snowball effect and then the Kundalini energy can start flowing in this dimension with wich it get transformed. Kundalini energy actually is a seventh dimensional energy as i would call it. It is the highest spiritual energy, and when this energy start flowing over our earht it raises the dimension of the earth. There are already i think about five million whom Kundalini is awakened, most of them don't do anything with it, so they are not helping. I't say there are about 300000 poeple actually practising this yoga. These yogis also get strongen and strongen, and when most of them have reached a certain level, big spiritual changes will occur. And then you have also the windersolstice and all that but all is related to the Adi Kundalini.