To everyone who has geniunely raised Kundalini

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Is this Kundalini?

Last year when I was meditating, as I was coming out of it I could feel a cool breeze flowing over my ears.

Now when I do a chakra meditation, starting from Root to Crown I then feel a cool wave of energy flowing out of the top of my head and down my shoulders. On a couple of occasions I could feel my aura a couple of inches away from the skin

Hagethuriel

Commonly kundalini has been described as flames coming up but many have spoken of the flames ascending and descending . Every yin has its yang .In my circle and on various forums recently , people have described cool water and air effects felt with a new form of kundalini .

Mother kundalini comes with the male element of  heat and fire . Father Kundalini comes with the female elements of water and air .

Typically the water kundalini is described as pouring down from the crown in the body and feeling as if the head has been saturated . This cooling effect continues like a sheet of energy between the skin on the back and the spine .
"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin

MW

Is it the air form that I have been experiencing then?

andonitxo

Quote from: Hagethuriel on February 14, 2007, 19:05:52
Commonly kundalini has been described as flames coming up but many have spoken of the flames ascending and descending . Every yin has its yang .In my circle and on various forums recently , people have described cool water and air effects felt with a new form of kundalini .

Mother kundalini comes with the male element of  heat and fire . Father Kundalini comes with the female elements of water and air .

Typically the water kundalini is described as pouring down from the crown in the body and feeling as if the head has been saturated . This cooling effect continues like a sheet of energy between the skin on the back and the spine .

As far as I know kundalini is female energy, and she has some kind of pureness in herself. I mean, according to some texts, every element has 1/2 of itself and 1/8 of the rest ( water 1/2, fire 1/8, earth 1/8, air 1/8, akasha 1/8), so it could be possible to have, herself, some kind of other energy.

Where is that information from?

astraluminated

MW What you had felt could indeed have been Kundalini energy, it indeed feels as a cool breeze of waterly like energy substance. Ofcourse what you felt is only a very small portion of Kundalini energy, this energy when manifesting stronger can fill your entire body from the inside and then you feel the cool Kundalini energy flowing through your nadis and your body becomes cool, in higher states this energy can engulfe you body like a cool flame. It is true that She has the appearance of a flame, but in a spiritual sense. In a way that She burns all that is negative within and without, She cannot take any inpurity within Herself, so She burns all the inpuritys within your chakras and this proces can be felt as a little unconfortable, but not that much. The cool breeze come in different elements to, like you have cool air vibrations and cool water vibrations or energys, or subtle fire or earth. But it is the air form that one feels the most. So if people say that they have awakened their Kundalini but it feels like very hot like fire and it burns the life out of theme, then it is not Kundalini but Her defence mechanisms. The burning of the Kundalini is a subtle one which one does not feel, only when inpurities get burned within your chakras. when the Kundalini reaches the sahasrare the vibratory awareness gets activated, with wich you can feel your chakras and the chakras of other persons.
Ofcourse the potential of your own Kundalini is much bigger than a little cool breeze, what you feel is only a small part of it. but the Her compleet power is billions times bigger. She just needs to purify the person first with a little of Her power, because if She does not do it carefully She can damage or destroy youre own subtle system or chakras
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

bluejay

Hi all,

I have a question about kundalini. I have begun getting these shots up my spine awhile ago. It feels euphoric when it happens. It's duration is a few seconds almost like getting goose bumps but different.

Does anyone know what I am talking about? :)

Cheers

astraluminated

I don't know wether that is Kundalini, i do feel the twin snakes sometimes in my back and and some stronger central Kundalini force going up through my sushumna nadi and She stops at my heart chakra, which can indicate that my awareness or consciousness is still stuck at the heart chakra and should go higher, I still have a long way to go.
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

MW

Thanks for the reply astralilluminated.

When I meditate I can feel the 7 chakras open and the cool breeze from the top of my head.  :-)

I have recently been working on opening the palm chakras and yesterday I could really feel something, and then a burning sensation in my left palm for a little while. I take it this is the chakra being cleansed? No burning today in either hand and I could feel more energy. Also, since visiting an energy healer about some ankle problems (achilles tendons very tight/sore) my foot chakras have opened and seem to be active a lot of the time                                                                           

astraluminated

Good MW heat on the hands indeed means chakras getting cleansed, the heat is then the inpuritys and the cool breeze is the Kundalini vibrations or energys. Your chakras are also represented on your fingertips, so if you feel heat or tingling on certain fingers, then that referes to certain chakras that are being cleansed by your Kundalini. After a while you can also start feeling cool breeze on your hands, this is a good thing. What you can do is that you try putting you attention  on top of your head and not you third eye, but on the sahasrara or crown chakra, remember energy flows where attention goes. Focusing on your agnya chakra can block that chakra, and then your Kundalini energy can't go to sahasrara. Letting Kundalini flow through sahasrara helps in your spiritual evolution.

MW

Cool, I'll carry on as I have been doing. I haven't noticed any tingling on the fingertips but now I will look out for it

Guhan

Hello everybody,

I have never experienced the rising of energy... I would like to know from any experienced person, a simple method to give me a head start to raise kundalini energy...

well, is there one like that? where you can feel 'something' during your first attempt itself (which will give me so much confidence in the path to continue with more enthusiasm)

"be greatly aware of the present" - Buddha

andonitxo

It's a good point what you're asking for.

Let me tell you that the best technique to free yourself and start to feel "things" around and through your body is: meditation and viewpoint shifting.

If you take taoism as a practice to improve your energy currents you'll feel... orgasms! along your spine and head. It's weird to understand it until you taste it.

The air flow like sensation in your head is as if you'd have a hat of electricity/magnetism in your head. It resembles a massage in the scalp.

Guhan

did u mean "orgasms" ???  :-o

thats risky!  :-)

well, can anybody suggest me a specific "beginner's" technique (or a link that points to one) for me to raise kundalini energy? which HAS WORKED for you.

Looking forward anxiously to start straightaway tonight...

Thanks in advance

andonitxo

You are to move energy, whatever it is. It can be prana, sex energy from your penis, or from your testicles, or even from earth if you take it from your feet.

You choose.

astraluminated

just one note; sexual energy is absolutely not Kundalini energy. You can't awaken Kundalini through sex.

andonitxo

Before answering to that I must say I'm not an expert.

There are two main energies, split from the original one (God's): yin and yang. The giver and the receiver, the spark and the machine.

In physical terms it's said that our bodies are yin (the container) and that the spark, the energy that make them be alive, is yang (God's breath).

In some text I read that Kundalini is the fire energy that puts in motion the universe. In our bodies, the main energy comes from Muladara (the sex force), the root, and there kundalini lays.

Don't know if there's some kind of relationship. Anyway it's true that kundalini can be awaken by different means: meditation, externally by a master, yoga, suddenly (some karmic issue), and so...

The real fact is that kundalini must go upward the spine till the skull to feed sahasrara. In order to do that the path must be cleared enough so the subject will not be "hurt". That path can be cleansed with the mere movement of energy: NEW, microcosmic orbit, pranayama,...

In order to do MOrbit you can use different sorts of energy. That's where I wanted to point it out. In my own case, the use of sex energy has doubled or tripled the energy awareness in different parts of my back. Even my brain has become more clear when sahasrara is fed up with sex energy, because that's the only chakra able to transform sex force in spiritual force (ojas).

Anyway I'd like to hear from you about kundalini's nature.

[Added later: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini]

astraluminated

The nature of Kundalini is very different then most people here think. Most people think it is just a dumb spiritual energy that one can use in whatever way they like. This is however not true. This energy has inteligents, it sort of thinks. you cannot use Kundalini for purposes wich are not divine. Because Kundalini is absolutely pure, absolutely divine, The Kundalini does not have any anger or hatret in Herself. She cannot give you something to hurt others, or to pamper your ego, because She does not have such things in Herself. She can only give you what She has. Thinks like divine love, or compassion, or forgiveness. She does not want to impress others, nor hurt them. So true Kundalini awakening can only work out, when the desire of the person, is pure and of a divine nature. If you want your Kundalini to do things for your own selfish purposes, She won't awaken. Of course she can awaken certain feats within the chakras when She purifys them. She does have a burning appearances, but this burning is subtle and it burns all the negativities within you. What your Kundalini wants is to make you absolutely divine. So that you yourself are Gods perfect reflection. That you are raised to the level of the true Gods of creation. and another thing is that the Kundalini does not lie within the mooladhara chakra itself, but in the triangular bone at the base of the spine.  just above the mooladhara chakra. That is way Kundalini awakening has nothing to do with the sex centre because She does not cross it when being awakened. However the mooladhara chakra is the support of the Kundalini. If your mooladhara chakra is not strong or pure enough your Kundalini find it very difficult to rise. The ways to spoil your mooladhara is through sex. I mean if you are only like a sex machine or that that is your mean concern, then Kundalini won't rise easily. Jesus said that you have to be innocent like a child in order to enter into the Kingdom of God. Your Kundalini can take you there, but if you are not innocent like a child, then you can forget about it. Of course you can have a girlfriend and all that. But sex or sex energy does not play part in Kundalini awakening but it makes it more difficult. Sex energy is of a warm nature, while Kundalini energy is of a cool nature. See the difference. The mooladhara chakra is not just a sex centre, but more the center of innocense and wisdom and spontaniety. Of course there is a lot more to tell, but that will come later. But you all have to understand the Nature of Kundalini, She is the reflection within us of the Divine Mother, or the Devi

Guhan

I agree with you completely...

coming from a Hindu background, and living in a Buddhist country, I have read so much on the subject (although I never have experienced it yet).

Controlling your sexual urge is highly recommended to achieve a "smooth" awakening... even if you do, the awakening will still take you by surprise. Swami Vivekananda says, the Kundalini energy will come down suddenly as fast as she went up through your spine, and when she does, for untrained minds, it will create an uncontrollable sexual urge. Which will be really hard to fight.

Rick NurrieStearns of personaltransformation.com writes:
"A couple of years later the sexual energy became more intense and at times started to manifest during the day. When the energy came forth I would feel sexually charged to the point of being consumed in raging lust. The energy was intensely primal, being completely beyond all thought and having no ethic or moral discrimination to it"

I read that part in the following page (I discovered the site recently and can't assure its truthfulness): http://www.personaltransformation.com/PubTransform.html

Thats why asceticism is recommended by yogis.

It doesn't mean that you should not marry or live a normal life. But if you are a monk your progress will be accelerated. If you live a normal life and practice with confidence... well, still you are going to be successful.

The best example I can give you of a person who lived a normal life and was transformed by the spiritual serpent energy is Gopi Krishna of India. Whats so special about him is the way he puts his experiences into writing. Just try googling his name (He has written some excellent books too)

Here's one paragraph from his autobiography that describes his awakening excellently:

"Suddenly, with a roar like that of a waterfall, I felt a stream of liquid light entering my brain through the spinal cord. Entirely unprepared for such a development, I was completely taken by surprise; but regaining my self-control, keeping my mind on the point of concentration. The illumination grew brighter and brighter, the roaring louder, I experienced a rocking sensation and then felt myself slipping out of my body, entirely enveloped in a halo of light. It is impossible to describe the experience accurately. I felt the point of consciousness that was myself growing wider surrounded by waves of light. It grew wider and wider, spreading outward while the body, normally the immediate object of its perception, appeared to have receded into the distance until I became entirely unconscious of it. I was now all consciousness without any outline, without any idea of corporeal appendage, without any feeling or sensation coming from the senses, immersed in a sea of light simultaneously conscious and aware at every point, spread out, as it were, in all directions without any barrier or material obstruction. I was no longer myself, or to be more accurate, no longer as I knew myself to be, a small point of awareness confined to a body, but instead was a vast circle of consciousness in which the body was but a point, bathed in light and in a state of exultation and happiness impossible to describe"

As for my knowledge, Gopi Krishna did the "Visualizing a lotus flower above your head that emits bright white light" kind of meditation.

Hope the information helps somebody...

astraluminated

Yes this gopi krisna might be the real deal. This might be Nirvikalpa samadhi. I have not really experienced that much lust. The Kundalini awakening in me is somewhat different than that like in Shri Buddha or other master, with me it happens graduall and slowly, because i am not pure enough, Like problably in Gopi krisna case, his Kundalini awakening happened in a full way, and he recieved his full self-realisation. He already purified himself before his self-realisation that is why he recieved it fully. the Kundalini yoga that i do, you first recieve your self-realisation that is than the Kundalini reaching the sahasrara. but only for like one percent or less, and then that little available Kundalini energy goes on purifying your subtle system and mind, so that you can grow in your self-realisation untill you are completely pure and innocent and recieve your full self-realisation. That is kind of the deal with me. but to completely purify yourself before your self-realisation in this modern world is simply for most people not possible. Whe all cannot live in ashrams and like not work and live on a mountain. So to first get your Kundalini awakening and get cleansed is more easier and practical in this world. In the beginning it might not be so spectacular but that is not the goal, If you are only seeking paranormal sensations and pampering of the ego, then true Kundalini awakening won't do you much good at least not in the way you want to. So be pure in your spiritual desire.

andonitxo

Maybe I've not pointed out clear enough the main subject of my post, or maybe sex word only suggest ejaculation, even if you explain what ojas is.

The most powerful energy in your body is sex energy. Even if you are without any energy, or ill, you can always have a sex urge. That's nature's power to ensure life in the planet. I've had moments of complete energy flaw and a thought of sex have made my body recover itself completely.

Muladara is both divine and earthly. It's the reflection of sahasrara in the physical realm, the spark inserted in flesh. Muladara regulates not only the overall energy, it also rules sex and gonads. The door to the physical, the gate of Saturn (as cabalists say).

In what it's related to kundalini's home all books I've read about it state K is located in muladara, protected by its (muladara's) three layers. As we evolve those layers fall and new energy vibes enter the subject.

So sex is a totally powerful energy that can be used both for good (new life generation, or transformation in spiritual force) or bad (wasting). Not all wasting is bad, of course, and that depends on the person himself.