News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Too cold still

Previous topic - Next topic

Tia

Dont know what Tummo is, but I do know the body cools right down when you meditate (mine does anyways).  I always have a blanket to meditate - especially to cover my feet.  Make yourself as comfy as possible is important, you cut out a lot of distractions.

When I do NEW I usually get warm, especially if I feel a good flow going.  I remember when this forum was first up,  there were some posts about using energy to create heat in the body, you might want to search back.

kakkarot

try getting a space heater and pointing it directly at yourself  :D

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Ides315

Hey Tom

I think we talked about this before, but maybe not. Create an energy ball of fire in your hands. Get in very hot, and then re-absorb it into your body, holding the heat aspect. The only thing that really zaps my internal heat is a lack of sleep.

Tom

A lack of sleep does the same thing to me, and it is possible that it is why a lack of heat causes drowsiness. Nothing I have tried including generating a "psi ball" charged with heat and absorbing it has kept me warm. The best I have accomplished is a slight temporary warmth. The cold keeps coming back quickly. Sometimes my attempts to create heat seem to make the problem worse instead of better.

ralphm

An energetitic healer says to rub cirles on your temples(can't remember if direction was important), this is supposed to regulate your bodies temp.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Tom

There are meditations I have tried (particularly tummo) which are supposed to provide extra warmth. I have also tried running energy with the intent of warming myself with it. Shielding to trap extra energy in like a blanket hasn't helped. It is not really cold, but I feel it as being very cold. When I relax and go into trance it is an obstacle both to relaxation and to continued alertness. It is the drowsiness I feel when cold which is the big problem. Nothing seems to help. What could I be missing?