News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

tortilla ki bomb tech

Previous topic - Next topic

gmviale

YUMMy! it would be cool to create food out of ki.. he he

Links Shadow

I can't say that I have ever attacked food with ki but it sure sounds fun and maybe I'll give it a try sometime soon.

Risu no Kairu

Maybe it was butter. I'd think it's the ki, but "I can't believe it's not butter."
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

James S

quote:
Originally posted by Risu no Kairu

Maybe it was butter. I'd think it's the ki, but "I can't believe it's not butter."

Insertgroan......[xx(]

Fat_Turkey

Mmm attacking food with energy would be a great way to test blowing things up. I mean the mess would be hard to clean up but the explosion would be great![:D]

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

goingslow

This morning I programmed a ki blast onto a tortilla to go off at impact.  The flour tortilla landed on my dog and stuck to her for a short time until she shook it off.  Any thoughts on this?

disclaimer:  The dog was not hurt in anyway.  In order to reward her for being a part of this experiment I did butter the tortilla and she ate it.  It is one of her favorite snacks.