News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Transforming the body into pure light

Previous topic - Next topic

alpine9

Does any body know how to spiritualze the body transforming it tnto pure light?

Yamabushi

I'd suggest you check out the book The Silent Gospel by James Andrew Barrett.

http://www.silentgospel.com/

CFTraveler

alpine9

personalreality

I suggest a bottle full of sedatives, taken all at once.
be awesome.

solarity

why would one want to turn a physical body into electromagnetic  radiation?

CFTraveler

Quote from: personalreality on June 11, 2010, 19:24:49
I suggest a bottle full of sedatives, taken all at once.
Or a nuclear bomb, for thoroughness.  But not here.

solarity

Quote from: CFTraveler on June 11, 2010, 22:02:39
Or a nuclear bomb, for thoroughness.  But not here.

that'd definitely cover the electromagnetic radiation part

Xanth

Quote from: alpine9 on June 11, 2010, 17:05:23
Does any body know how to spiritualze the body transforming it tnto pure light?
Basically, I believe you came here for a reason.
There's little reason to do what you want, because sooner or later you're going to return to "There" anyways.

Don't rush it.

~Ryan

omcasey

Morphogenesis is a very cool topic.  I feel many people on the planet, including myself are undergoing this at the moment. 

I'm not sure it is something that can be instigated, though, not at the physical level. 

solarity

doesn't morphogenesis by definition occur at the physical as it is biological?

omcasey

This is where it begins to be experienced, yes.  But it was nothing I decided, or did at the physical level that brought this on. 

solarity

well yeah, if you want to go that route everything is decided first on a nonphysical level

omcasey

There is some importance in not skipping over this point.  When it is first seen the decision for this is not being made at the physical level, the idea of it is less likely to be belittled.  If a person is having interest in this sort of thing, the likelihood is high they are feeling to connect with an event already in play.  From here the idea is simply to keep connecting- deepening the contact with the idea so the consciousness comes more fully in on the event. 

personalreality

and that is the simple difference between someone in denial and someone willing to follow their intuition.
be awesome.

alpine9

I think this process is part of spiritual evolution.

I belive its the next step after physical immortality.

Yamabushi

Quote from: CFTraveler on June 11, 2010, 18:19:02
How much did you like it?

Quite a bit, though it seems to have skipped the editorial process -- or whoever did it did a poor job. James covers quite a bit of material on some advanced physics and biophysics concepts and correlates it with the long-term effects of spiritual consciousness and mystical practices. The book revolves around the Turin Shroud, the image of which James proposes was holographically imprinted at the moment of Christ's (or whoever's) "ascension" -- the attainment of the Body of Light, the Golden Body, the Rainbow Body, whatever you want to call it.

There are no step by step instructions for this siddhi, at least not presented in this book and I doubt anywhere for that matter. It appears to be a byproduct of the attainment of a very specific consciousness integrated with native energy (all types available to the individual) management practices. Native, that is, to the individual. In this, you must do-it-yourself because due-is-your-Self.

YB

Yamabushi

Quote from: alpine9 on June 12, 2010, 15:18:05
I think this process is part of spiritual evolution.

I belive its the next step after physical immortality.

I agree. I think we've got one more step before physical immortality (or extreme longevity, at least), and it is one that we humans are currently struggling to make.

Xanth

Physical immortality?

I certainly DO NOT want to stay in this meat popsicle forever.
That would be a curse worse than any death I could ever possibly imagine.

~Ryan

omcasey

Yeah, when looked at from the meat popsicle point of view I can see how it wouldn't be so desirable.  

Truly, though, REAL-izing the (already) immortal / infinite and ongoing nature of the consciousness/body system is in essence what it is.  Some people will feel to linger through this area of their experience, others will swing rapidly through it in to what is glowing more readily for them.

solarity

I at least am patiently awaiting physical death while preparing

personalreality

you people watch to many sci-fi shows.
be awesome.

omcasey

I at least am patiently awaiting physical death while preparing

For those who actually will be passing through another quote "physical" death it is the most aligned thing to do.

For those who will not be, most specially those in the know, it is not..

Then there are those who are as yet still undecided.

Such fun times to live in ( ! ).

mon9999

Don't worry guys, were all gonna die together at the same time in 2012, or I hate using the word death, I'd rather say, were all gonna exit the physical together in 2012  :lol:  :-D

solarity

I will be on my space shuttle watching as everyone gets raptured.