News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What causes blockages?

Previous topic - Next topic

blis

I had been doing energy work pretty much every day for the past four months and it was going great.

I went five days without any though and when I tried doing some yesterday I had loads of blockages.

I know I'll be able to get rid of them again but I was wondering if anything is known about what acually causes blockages.

Xanth

Anything you can think of really that would react negatively towards yourself.
Mental, Physical and/or Emotional issues.

~Ryan :)

blis

lol that explains it.

I've got plenty of mental and emotional issues. Guess I need to start meditating more.

personalreality

i don't believe in energy "blockages".

i think it's more like a muscle atrophying.

you can do energy work to strengthen them, but in time your perception alone can do the job.

as you become more aware of your environment energetically you naturally stimulate your energy centers more.
be awesome.

sheela2000

One possible mechanism for Myocardial infarction(heart attack) with 'normal' coronary arteries (MINCA) is occlusion of the vessel lumen by thrombus(clot) that subsequently lyses rapidly.

Platelet(mico-cells that aid clotting) aggregates have been shown to cause transmural infarction(heart attack) and their half-life is 10-15 minutes. The evidence on hypercoagulable states( increased rate of clotting) is mixed.

The risk of heart attack is above normal in people with raised plasma fibrinogen and plasminogen activator inhibitor(the factors that help normal clotting) . However, for most clotting abnormalities, including the most common inherited thrombophilia, factor V Leiden, there is no consistent link with heart attack.

In reports suggesting some excess risk, this was mainly in people who had other risk factors for coronary artery disease.

Xanth

Quote from: sheela2000 on June 20, 2010, 03:13:41
One possible mechanism for Myocardial infarction(heart attack) with 'normal' coronary arteries (MINCA) is occlusion of the vessel lumen by thrombus(clot) that subsequently lyses rapidly.

Platelet(mico-cells that aid clotting) aggregates have been shown to cause transmural infarction(heart attack) and their half-life is 10-15 minutes. The evidence on hypercoagulable states( increased rate of clotting) is mixed.

The risk of heart attack is above normal in people with raised plasma fibrinogen and plasminogen activator inhibitor(the factors that help normal clotting) . However, for most clotting abnormalities, including the most common inherited thrombophilia, factor V Leiden, there is no consistent link with heart attack.

In reports suggesting some excess risk, this was mainly in people who had other risk factors for coronary artery disease.
Not quite what they're talking about... lol
Please do try to stick to the topic.

~Ryan :)