News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Transmuting sexual energy

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

Ok so I've read a lot about how sexual energy can help you advance in spirituality.. But does anyone here really know how to do it? How do you transmute sexual energy? What is the technique? I'm single right now so I want to use my sexual energy for spirituality..

majour ka

A good book on Tantric sex will explain it, be carful, nearly blew my brains out with it!  :evil:

todd421757

Quote from: mon9999 on July 29, 2012, 20:18:04
Ok so I've read a lot about how sexual energy can help you advance in spirituality.. But does anyone here really know how to do it? How do you transmute sexual energy? What is the technique? I'm single right now so I want to use my sexual energy for spirituality..

Ever since I had a vasectomy done a year and a half ago, I have had a gain in energy after sex or masturbation. Before I had the vasectomy, I would always have a loss of energy after sex or masturbation.

Maybe I am the only one who had a vasectomy and found this to happen. I don't know. I have never discussed it with anyone before.

My theory is energy is loss during sex because of a loss of sperm. Since I have no loss of sperm due to the vasectomy, I have no loss of energy.

So, if you want to gain energy from sex without having to have a vasectomy, then learn Samuel Weor's techniques. He says to hold in the orgasm without losing any sperm. He says to do this by holding in an orgasm without ever ejaculating. Pre-ejaculation is fine though.

"According to Samael Aun Weor, Arnold Krumm-Heller taught sexual magic without ejaculation.[10]

The crux of Samael Aun Weor's teachings is what he calls "white sexual magic", the paramount tenet of which is to conclude the act without orgasm or ejaculation from either the man or woman.[11] Thus, instead of the sexual energy being released in a spasm, this energy undergoes sexual transmutation via willpower and the sacrifice of desire."

Taken from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_magic

Made O pHI

Todd, By any chance have you read the book The Elimination of Satan's Tail by Samuel Aun Weor. I'm interested in buying it
"Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure
as long as you have done your best."
~Mother Teresa

NoY

The Egyptians used to use an ankh, they would hold its shape in there mind and when they had an orgasm the energy would shoot up there spine out there back loop over the head and back into the heart

they say it gave them 3 times as much energy

the other way is to just love somebody a great deal you don't even need to know them or they know you just as long as you have great love for them, tantric powers are very powerfull you can pleasure somebody on the other side of the world with ease
i have done it before

:NoY:

todd421757

Quote from: Made O pHI on August 02, 2012, 22:28:32
Todd, By any chance have you read the book The Elimination of Satan's Tail by Samuel Aun Weor. I'm interested in buying it

I have not read that book before. I looked it up online. It looks like a short and concise book. I am thinking of buying it.

The link below contains some of the lectures by Samuel Weor on sexual alchemy that I first learned about his information. At first when I read his lectures, I thought this is a bunch of worthless crap. But now after experiencing it firsthand, I would say he is way ahead of the times.

Not spilling sperm has been the greatest conservation of energy for me out of all the spiritual things I have practiced in my life. Maybe I owe this to me being able to have more success with OBE's than I used to.

Some of his information is spoken in Christian dogma and words. But I think if you can read behind the words, you can understand the secret meaning of his information.

http://www.iglisaw.com/docs/english_books/english_conferences/THE%20TRANSMUTATION%20OF%20SEXUAL%20ENERGY.pdf

Stillwater

Ok, first thing :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aL3PjNTqwU

Second things:

My strong advice to you is to question what your motivations in this are, and why you chose this line of thought. There is a pretty powerful current throughout the human psyche to feel guilt about sexuality or sexual thoughts. We feel guilt because on some level it is such an involuntary part of us, and it seems to "invade" our thoughts. This guilt is so universal and pervasive in human thought that entire religions are formed around it (read: about 80% of them, especically the western Abrahamic stuff). Now I could be wrong, but I would say it might be more fruitful for you to consider that you also have this unconscious guilt over sexuality, and rather than worrying about changing that energy to other things, you should think about accepting yourself as you are, and not beating yourself up over things you had no part in bringing about. Honestly once you become comofortable with yourself, you will have a lot less tension or concern over things like "sexual energy"! Trust me!

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Stookie_

I think in addition to what Stillwater said is that sexual restraint in some cases is about being able to maintain control over animalistic desires and has more to do with developing will than holding in energy. I'm sure many of us know the sexual distractions of non-physical experiences.

Made O pHI

QuoteSecond things:

My strong advice to you is to question what your motivations in this are, and why you chose this line of thought. There is a pretty powerful current throughout the human psyche to feel guilt about sexuality or sexual thoughts. We feel guilt because on some level it is such an involuntary part of us, and it seems to "invade" our thoughts. This guilt is so universal and pervasive in human thought that entire religions are formed around it (read: about 80% of them, especically the western Abrahamic stuff). Now I could be wrong, but I would say it might be more fruitful for you to consider that you also have this unconscious guilt over sexuality, and rather than worrying about changing that energy to other things, you should think about accepting yourself as you are, and not beating yourself up over things you had no part in bringing about. Honestly once you become comofortable with yourself, you will have a lot less tension or concern over things like "sexual energy"! Trust me!

I'd agree that sex may make us feel guilty. I'm beginning to believe that's because we don't properly know what to do with this sexual energy after sex. So unconsciously, we let this life-force energy out of are body after the orgasm and our HS feels guilty of bringing us all that closer to death since our LF-energy is being depleted.

I found this post last night, tested it, and I'd say I felt no guilt what so ever after the orgasm (normally I feel a lot of guilt). I actually felt the energy leaving threw the back of my heart chakra and slowly reconnect with it threw the front. I'd recommend people giving this a try next time you feel the urge for sex or an orgasm.
http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/apr1/ankhing.htm

This technique has nothing to do with the transmutation of energy, it's just giving your intention and directing your own LF-energy back into you instead of just releasing it.
"Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure
as long as you have done your best."
~Mother Teresa

mon9999

Quote from: Stillwater on August 03, 2012, 05:24:06
Ok, first thing :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aL3PjNTqwU

Second things:

nope.. i have a very healthy attitude towards sex, never had any guilt or traumatic experiences with it.. sex is very natural. all creations began with orgasm :) ive been studying eastern books about tantric sexuality but all of them are just theories and stories.. not really techniques. i need to learn how to! Religions doesnt have any power on me anymore, not even in my subconscious..

Lionheart

I have always believed that a "orgasmic" release is the most powerful output of energy that human body can emit. It has been used quite a bit in Magick as a "charge" to said ritual or spell. When directed in the right way, with the right purpose, it is a powerful tool!  :-)

mon9999

Quote from: Lionheart on August 04, 2012, 01:04:45
I have always believed that a "orgasmic" release is the most powerful output of energy that human body can emit. It has been used quite a bit in Magick as a "charge" to said ritual or spell. When directed in the right way, with the right purpose, it is a powerful tool!  :-)

In ceremonial magic, seminal and vaginal fluid and blood is the most powerful thing you could offer to a diety or a higher being...

majour ka

Quote from: todd421757 on August 02, 2012, 20:16:18
Ever since I had a vasectomy done a year and a half ago, I have had a gain in energy after sex or masturbation. Before I had the vasectomy, I would always have a loss of energy after sex or masturbation.

Maybe I am the only one who had a vasectomy and found this to happen. I don't know. I have never discussed it with anyone before.

My theory is energy is loss during sex because of a loss of sperm. Since I have no loss of sperm due to the vasectomy, I have no loss of energy.

So, if you want to gain energy from sex without having to have a vasectomy, then learn Samuel Weor's techniques. He says to hold in the orgasm without losing any sperm. He says to do this by holding in an orgasm without ever ejaculating. Pre-ejaculation is fine though.

"According to Samael Aun Weor, Arnold Krumm-Heller taught sexual magic without ejaculation.[10]

The crux of Samael Aun Weor's teachings is what he calls "white sexual magic", the paramount tenet of which is to conclude the act without orgasm or ejaculation from either the man or woman.[11] Thus, instead of the sexual energy being released in a spasm, this energy undergoes sexual transmutation via willpower and the sacrifice of desire."

Taken from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_magic
Its an intersting point, but not what the origonal question was, but I guess it could be talked about in the same ball park (excuse the pun  :roll:) I practiced the technique of orgasm but not ejaculating and conserving the semen, which as you know the yogis maintain is the vital life force we expel during ejaculation and that energy can be stored and moved and transmuted to gain enlightenment...but word to the wise, I became like a walking orgasm and could literally have orgasms in my body just by breath foucs and just thinking about it!!!  :-D 8-) :-P :evil: trouble is we are talking about Kundalini energy here... which is not to messed with. Balance first and work on ones self is the key. There are far more safe and gentle ways of awakening kundalini

sanjayrao1010 on twitter

Quote from: mon9999 on July 29, 2012, 20:18:04

This is serious stuff. dont try it alone or through self help books. You may most probably mess yourself up, find a guru who is good at it.

The logic is simple. The energy before it forms sperms is channeled to the base then up the spine. This rejuvenates the body. This energy is tasked to create a new human (as in baby). but if you send it up your own spine it spreads the same energy through your own spine and then the 72,000 nadi channels that permeate your body, making you younger, fresher and more focused.

This is a many thousands of years old technique developed by Indian yogis.  The modern version is stem cell rejuvenation, which is very gross cutting and splicing of human tissue. This method is more refined , and a perpetual source of making your body youthful

gdo

mond,

What is effective to transmute/convert the reproductive force is Meditation. 

Each of our bodies has 2 basic forms of reproductive force.  One form we use all the time and mostly at night when we sleep.

When we sleep the cells of our bodies re-produce and repair our bodies and also eliminate the waste. 
You might notice that when you are ill or injured you use alot of your bodies energy for healing and there is not much interest in having sex or orgasm.

The other basic form is the generative function of the sexual act and orgasm. 

Now there is a reserve of this energy that is stored up. 

When you think, you generated mental images that require energy.  When you meditate you do the same thing but slightly different.  Generation of mental images is GENERATION.
One input is your senses the other is your subconciousness.  If you think about a situation that is dangerous to you, you might start breathing faster and tensing up.  If you think about things that are relaxing you will relax.  Your body will respond to your thoughts.  This should point you in the correct direction.

Another thing to think about is how you get energy in the first place.  Read up on THE GREEN LION

mon9999

Tnx Evryone but, I found a girlfriend already  :-)  maybe next time..
I'm happy with my new girl right now as she is open to metaphysics..  :-D

andonitxo

Just let sahasrara do the trick.

You can generate sex energy both in the penis or in the testes (they're different, being the second one easier to manage). Then move it up the spine to the crown chakra (as in the microcosmit orbit), and it'll transmute it. Make several movements, piling it up in the brain, and after that download the energy through the front channel to the navel dan tien.

KarmicBeats

Quote from: NoY on August 03, 2012, 00:47:02
The Egyptians used to use an ankh, they would hold its shape in there mind and when they had an orgasm the energy would shoot up there spine out there back loop over the head and back into the heart

they say it gave them 3 times as much energy

the other way is to just love somebody a great deal you don't even need to know them or they know you just as long as you have great love for them, tantric powers are very powerfull you can pleasure somebody on the other side of the world with ease
i have done it before

:NoY:

I like the Egyptian way, that way I can have a lot of sex :-D
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

Barnowl

Slightly off topic (my apologies...) but can I ask if you could (in theory) use this energy to help with the manifestation process?

Please 'Like Us' on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/YourSpiritualSuccess

Please 'Subscribe' on Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/doddy23

KarmicBeats

Quote from: Barnowl on October 10, 2012, 09:48:24
Slightly off topic (my apologies...) but can I ask if you could (in theory) use this energy to help with the manifestation process?

I do not see why not.  Sexual energy is life giving energy.  Why not use it to give life to that which you desire to manifest?
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot