News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tummo Reiki attunements

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Dr. Usui is credited with having rediscovered reiki and there are many variations on the story of how it happened. The term reiki was around before Dr. Usui and in common use. It is popular to argue now about what is reiki and what is not reiki. It is also popular to argue about who has the most powerful reiki. Some reiki teachers even say that what they teach is reiki but that what other people teach is not real reiki.

Nybster

hi y'all, just letting you know that i am able to give free attunements

the reiki i teach is called gym reiki. i learned it from from a guy at my gym, his name was jym. it's particularly useful for strengthening the Will and finding creative solutions to mundane problems. first attunement is free but after that you will need to pay me. no credit cards, sorry. payment must be in either in cash or musashi 92% protein blend (1kg per level) (strawberry flavour is prefferred)

Tom

What good is just one level? What about trade for this gym reiki in terms of attunements? I just got the 7th kundalini reiki level (of 9) today, and in ten days will have all the ones at http://www.kundalini-reiki.net and have a few other attunements for trade.

adiraz

hi, i just wanna put in a quick word of praise regarding the gym reiki Nybster is giving out.  i've had this problem where i keep cracking up for stupid reasons during gym routines which weakens the Will quite substatially.  I got gym reiki 1 the other day and now I can lift without this problem.  Ive been miraculously healed.  Ive also had 47 other reiki attunements all up $8,400 and can honestly say that nothing works half as well as gym reiki.  Now I can almost raise the Kundalini as well (seem y post in the kundalini thread)

-

Tom

A private message hadn't worked, so I will say here that I want the gym reiki and not just the first level. How many levels are there and would trade be okay for the rest of them after the first level?

Nybster

hi tom,

i've had a think about it and ive decided that it's important to only give gym reiki to those who are truly ready to receive it. this is because gym reiki is so powerful that it completely transforms who you are and all of your desires. beforehand you are a just an average, 'normal' human being, but after you have been attuned to gym reiki, you are no longer a mere mortal and you have this white hot burning desire within you, a desire to pump iron and eat big. and the fruits of your labours are all worth it when you look in the mirror and see the size of your pecs (the photo in my profile will show you what i'm talking about here ;).

basically if someone is attuned to gym reiki too soon the energy may be too much for their system and it may seriously jeopardise the way of life which they are already comfortable with and might not wish to change just yet. SO in order to prove that you are ready for gym reiki, i ask that you show me a photo of yourself either a) posing for the camera with your shirt off (no flexing allowed!!) or b) benchpressing your own weight (don't try and cheat here, i'm experienced at figuring out how much wieght is on the bar!!) and if i'm satisfied that you've got what it takes to be a Gym Reiki Master then i will give you all 7 attunements for free.. yes that's right folks, FREE!! now Get Liftin'!!

A-M

......and what do women have to show ??

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>   A-M

Tom

It is true that I don't know anything about weight lifting and have not been in a gym in several years, but do you know many people who can walk 50 miles in a day? (80 kilometers) This, in a country where it is weird to walk 3 miles? I am very thin, and want to gain weight. Not much to show. No need for a picture to tell you that. I am willing to take my chances. If desires to lift weights hit without warning, I know someone who would be happy to train me.

Xehupatl

oh man Nybster you sick aussie b*****d; who in his right mind would put goatse.cx in his cool links section???

;)

happy attuning ...

BTW I received all 12 kundalini reiki attunements and the 3 gold reiki attunements, and while I didn't feel anything physically, I think it has changed me somewhat .. and it feels right, too!

my €0.02

Stefan

------------------------------

and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

MosesB

How can the attunement process exist if TWO people are needed to accomplish it.What I mean is who or how was it started?

BranMo2188@yahoo.com
"I AM" has sent me

edguidry

Since this is all about energy, I feel like I should give anyone in this group free reiki attunements, up to level 3 (that's my current level)
Just email me at edguidry@lafourche.com and I will set up times for it.
I don't believe in charging for distant attunements or healings.