News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

tunneling sexual energy

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalonek

If you feel too much sexual energy in the region of the 2nd chakra (sex), then just use tactile awareness to grab it and pull it up your spine into your heart chakra for example. It's what i do in these cases, especially if waking up at night. It'll help you balance your energy body and is very useful !
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

WalkerInTheWoods

You can do just as Kalonek said. I would not advise taking the energy to the heart chakra and leaving it there, though. I think it is best to pull the energy up the spine, passing it through all your chakras to the top of your head, and then bringing it down the front and storing it in the sub navel energy center. If you have read and practice NEW then it is basicly the same thing Robert teaches in it, except you are pulling the energy from the second chakra.

I am not saying you are wrong, Kalonek, for moving the energy to the heart chakra, or that you cannot move the energy to other parts of your body as you suggest, keos. But for someone that is new to energy work I would suggest staying with taking it to the sub navel until you are more experienced and have a more developed energy body.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Kalonek

You're right fallenangel, if he is new to NEW (bad pun [;)]) it's best to store the energy in the subnavel. I was giving the heart chakra as an example only. I also agree with the motion up the spine, for it might not be easy for a beginner also to move the energy from the 2nd chakra to the subnavel without feeling anymore sexual arousal as those 2 centers are very close. By moving it up the spine you'll transform this energy so that it has no more a sexual "quality" (or nature) and back to the storage center.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

lifebreath

Or ... you could always store it in your big toe. I often do this in reserve for a swift kick in the rear for my kids when they need it ... [:P]

(It was, after all, the "tunneling" of that energy that brought them into this world ... might as well continue to put it to good use in their discipline ... [:D])

Moonburn33

that's the best idea i've heard here in a while.
as below, so above

Kalonek

- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

keos

i tried to experiment with that, however i wasn't successful.

i wasn't able to "feel" the 2nd chakra center actively and tunnel energy from it somewhere else. how many times a day should i do that once i'm successful?

while i'm on the subject, i'd like to ask about crystals.. i got myself a large (unpolished, was cheaper :)) rose quartz from a nearby shop. whenever i put it up in the sun, after i touch it i *immidately* feel a big change in my energy, and i'm totally happy. how does the quartz affect me? simply transfering more energy from other energy centers to the heart center?

fallnangel, i'd be happy if you sent me a link to the exact exercise of the N.E.W energy guide.

WalkerInTheWoods

Here you go: http://www.astralpulse.com/downloads/downloads.htm

Just pick which way you want it, online or download. It is called N.E.W. Energy Ways which is the first set of guides on the page.

Good Luck!

LOL@lifebreath
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

holy grail

There are a number of published sexual transmutation techniques notably that of the Taoist Mantak Chia, Merrilyn Tunneshende (teaching of Shamans from the Americas – North and South America) and that of Choa Kok Sui. The first two are all to do with pulling the sexual energy up the spine, or up the central channel, to the crown and down to the subnavel. With such techniques, it takes a while, especially when new to energy manipulation, sometimes a long time to feel anything and is relatively laborious and slow.

Among these, Choa Kok Sui one is the simplest, very effective (takes a few mins) and able to transmute huge amount of sexual energy at one go. The description of it with clear diagrams is found in his latest book, "The Spiritual essence of man: the chakras and the inverted tree of life". This can be obtained directly from www.pranichealing.com for North America customers. People of other countries can click on links on that website as they have other outlet in other countries. The outline of this technique is basically using the hands to scoop the energy from the crown of head down to the genital area and from genital back up to the crown with a certain breathing rhythm. Excess energy is then distributed to other parts of the body by doing certain simple body posture and intention
This technique has the advantage of bypassing any blockages which impede the flow of sexual energy up to the crown. Note that if you have a blockage in your abdominal area, your sexual energy can build up. This technique is also suitable for teenager.

Hope that helps

boydster

quote:
Originally posted by fallnangel77

You can do just as Kalonek said. I would not advise taking the energy to the heart chakra and leaving it there, though. I think it is best to pull the energy up the spine, passing it through all your chakras to the top of your head, and then bringing it down the front and storing it in the sub navel energy center. If you have read and practice NEW then it is basicly the same thing Robert teaches in it, except you are pulling the energy from the second chakra.

I am not saying you are wrong, Kalonek, for moving the energy to the heart chakra, or that you cannot move the energy to other parts of your body as you suggest, keos. But for someone that is new to energy work I would suggest staying with taking it to the sub navel until you are more experienced and have a more developed energy body.

I've done quite a bit of experimentation with this and what I've found in my own body is this:

When energy aggregates in the gonads and creates a feeling of "urgent need for sexual release" you can pull that energy up into higher chakras, just as Kalonek mentioned. But the energy seems to me to be traveling in the sushumna canal, which is an entirely different circuit from that of the pranic energy storage centers which you are talking about, Fallnangel77. For me energy which I pull in via the NEW secondary storage circuit seems a lot more undifferentiated and free to move throughout the etheric body in "clouds" of cool, white light. Energy which is already in the spinal, or primary circuit seems to be somewhat locked into that system, and also, it seems to be a far more refined, feminine polarity of energy.

What I do with energy which I've raised up from my lower chakras is express it and do work with it. For instance, all of us pick up junk in our auras during any given day--bad things happen to good people--you know--excrement happens. And any time we feel pain, frustration, dislike for others, etc., etc. we are creating congealed little thoughtforms and structures in our astral bodies which are an outpicturing of the negatively qualified energy we created when we felt and reacted to the unpleasant experiences. So these little things revolve around inside our astral or emotional bodies unless or until we wait for them to disintegrate due to lack of support (additional, similar bad experiences) or we figure out a way to transmute them. What I do is express pink/violet flame from my heart chakra and cause it to engulf my whole body out to a diameter of about 6 feet. I hold it and modulate that flame to an exceedingly bright/disintegratory frequency and revolve it faster and faster until the flame has broken up and dissolved all the little pockets and items of unpleasant emotions which I've been carrying as baggage.

When I'm done I feel just great, and it really helps me to go forward with an extremely positive outlook. Also, for those who want to develop their chakras and such, doing this type of work before you get into trying to awaken Kundalini would be very advisable. If you don't--well, when Kundalini encounters the kind of crap floating in your chakras and aura that I've mentioned, she burns it up in a very intense and painful way. Doing it gradually and at your own pace is much better.
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Kalonek

Great explanation boydster ! I'll give it a try very soon ! You always have good technics [;)]
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

keos

how can i know whether i have an energy blockage in the abdominal area or not?

i'll try the techniques that were offered here and get back to you, will take me about two days to try them both i believe :)
thanks a lot :)

holy grail

Assessing abdominal blockages:
Lay down flat, feel your abdominal with your fingers. Are they soft as cotton? If not there are blockages. You may think certain hardness is to with your muscles, it is not. Not until your abdominal area becomes really soft can you understand what is meant by soft as cotton infers.
Most of us has some degree of tension in our abdominal area. Even if you manage to get it to be soft as a cotton the tension starts coming back from the solar plexus point descending downward. In a week or two, tension builds up again though much less then before.

With regards to blockages that may greatly impede sexual energy from going up, just search for any tender spots round the navel. If there are, resolve them. A tool called tachyonised opal cell is very useful in drawing them out. If interested, see the following link in another site, on details on the use of it. Under the pen-name of holy grail, 2nd post, written on the March 18, 2004.
  www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000141-2.html

If you could get a chi/energy master who do massages to assess blockages for you that will be good. Alternatively, a deep tissue massage therapist is also good.

Just note that, sometimes when we have some mild abdominal upset (blockages), sexual energy can builds up. Also note that blockages up the higher energy centre also impedes the flow of sexual energy (naturally flows up to the crown)though may not that noticable  

Other sexual transmuting methods:
Just thought a few comments on the other two methods to help you further.
With the pulling up of the sexual energy up the crown via the spine, just spend a bit time at the back of the navel (a major energy transformation centre), the back of the head and the crown. The time spend on the crown is roughly half the time you spend on pulling it up and down to the subnavel area. The much lighter energy descending down to the crown transmuted the grossier energy brought up. Putting your tongue up your palate while doing will ensure a stronger energy connection between the front and back channels of the body.

With pulling up the sexual energy straight up the energy centre (heart for instance) though the body middle channel, chant "OM" in your mind will further transmute the energy. Actually you can chant "OM" too with the 1st technique. Putting your tongue up your palate greatly increase the flow of energy in the middle channel (functional channel)of the body.

Have fun!

bluejay

Time to bring life to this thread again, When I pull energy from my 2nd chakra I can feel it really strongly going up my spine, over my head, throat, chest and then into my sub-navel. Does this mean I can keep doing this technique and have some degree of success?

Or is the other technique still better?

Cheers [:)]

Rastus

I have found being older helps for this.  Now males hit their sexual peak at what , 16?  Females at 35? (this of course explains a few things doesn't it?).

That doesn't mean us older farts(39+ here) don't get, ummm....horny.  We do.  However I don't think the urges are as "sharp" as in my youth.  But then I have a very compassionate wife, so I don't have the urge to "get it while I can".  I think that is a key point here, and it goes back to all flesh creatures, males generally "get it while they can", for fear of it leaving or another male.

Now I personally have/do use sex as a way to build energy.  With practice, you can litterally do this as long as your physical endurance holds out.  Great side affect of meditation is control of some bodily functions (yes, that's what I'm alluding to, you can hold off forever).  However, at some point you get physically tired and you start losing total energy, so there is a point where you are peaked and aren't going to peak any further with net energy.

Now, I want to make a point to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL doing this, there can be very real side affects for not just you and your partner.  I know of a case were there was a lot of spillover, and a dog(male) that has been fixed for years and very placid was suddening doing the doggy-hump on another dog(female) that had been fixed for years.  They never do this, but after some sexual energy building he was for a good 3 days until the energy wore off.  Needless to say the spillover of improper use can affect other people in your house.  And, some people maintain that "poltergeist" effects are the spillover from teenage sexual energy.

And of course if you spillover into yourself, you can actually be hornier afterwards, leading to a vicious circle where you get more and more unsatisfied.  Perhaps this is the basis of nymphomania?
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

holy grail

bluejay, it sounds like you are energy sensitive and have lots of the sexual kind too!
With this technique, I like to add when you are finished at the sub-navel, spend time transmuting it. The Taoist would ask you to internally smile on the energy as a way to transmute to lighter energy. Also you can bring energy in via the area in between the eyebrow to help with the process. Smile on that eyebrow area. Imagine a white light or the sun in front of you, smile on it. Simultaneously smile on both. Let the energy comes (don't will it too much), from what is imagine in front of you to your brow chakra and goes directly down to the subnavel area. In general the time spend on transmuting the energy in the subnavel is about half the time of the total process that is first bringing it up from the sexual centre and coming down to the subnavel. Actually in the Taoist one bring the energy from the crown all the way down to the sexual area. Then from the sexual area, it goes down further to the perineum (the area in between your genital and anus). From the perineum chakra, it comes up through the middle of the body (functional channel) and to the subnavel area.

There is a variation of this technique from the book by Merilyn Tunneshende, Rainbow Serpent: The magical art of sexual energy, that may be of interest. There is both techniques for men and women. In this book there is unique technique for women.

My preference is that of Chao Kok Sui, of using your hand to scoop the energy back and forth between the crown and sexual chakras.

keos

hello,

i somewhat have a "problem" with sexual energy. i feel as if i have simply too much of it, and i could tunnel it somewhere else more useful.
is it even practical? the sexual energy starts in the first chakra? moving sexual energy would mean tunneling energy from the first chakra somewhere else in my body? would that even do me any good? would it be better to try getting more energy into other places?

what i'm saying is that i have a lot of sexual energy i'd simply like to tunnel somewhere else, and i'm asking for help with that :-)