News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

types of Kundalini?

Previous topic - Next topic

jason

I'm wondering about the symptoms of the three type of kundalini, & their names.One type I think involves a feeling of hands massaging the sides of the head down to the neck.

Can someone expand on this? :?

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

wow_nonamesleft

Well if you wikipedia Kundalini it'll give you, I think, a list of negative symptoms and what not.

CFTraveler

There are three types of kundalini?  I thought kundalini was the awakening of the k. Shakhti that goes up your sushumma and turned everything on on it's way up.
:?

star

Kundalini, really forget about it.

Why worry about something that will come in its own time if you work for it?

Regardless of the shape, size, color, scheme it presents to you.
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

astraluminated

According to my knowledge, Kundalini is the power of pure desire. It is potentially infinitive energy, it is a female energy. Kundalini is the female aspect and the atma is the male aspect. You could say that atma or self is the consciousness and Kundalini is the power. Although Kundalini has awareness and inteligents also.
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

Awakened_Mind

I see Kundalini as the flow of nature coming from the ground, up the body and out into higher consciousness.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.