News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Unexplained sickness

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackRose666

I have already went to the doctor, and have been checked out. He told me nothing was physically wrong with me.

Ever since last winter, I have felt cold, sluggish, drowsy, weak, and everything seems to be in slow motion. What can I do to get my energy back and feel warm?
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

karnautrahl

Look at your diet, look at your exercise, look at your sleep patterns, social life and work habits. Firstly.

Then consider using something NEW to train your energy body, and learn to control and store your energy. NEW in conjunction with chi kung/tai chi or kundalini yoga would be very helpful here.

As to the above, seriously check out how your eating, sleeping,exercising (including any exercise related to having to work) and stimulation-social etc.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

andonitxo

If you are on a new diet, for example, it may be that you're on a process of autodetoxication. Body takes advantage of a cleaner diet to get rid of stored toxins (which are a bunch). This same effect can happen on fasting periods too.

A high sugar diet can drive you to weakness periods, because of the rebouncing effect on your body's energy system (biological energy, I mean).

When I started up my NEW practice I suffered from important headaches. I've never been ill or have headaches, so I concluded that NEW was the responsible factor. Further practice ended up those aches and now I enjoy a whole physical relaxation (that I hadn't before) and a health improvement.

Many different variables may influence your energy levels: environment, diet, rest, psychological state and so on. Even how closed your nostrils are may affect your brain due to the lack of a complete oxygen intake (read something about yoga). You ought to take a notepad and go over them.

Good luck.

BlackRose666

I eat pretty healthy, walk a mile a day, and get at least 8 hrs sleep. Sometimes raising my vibrations will help, sometimes not. I have had everything checked, even my thyroid. My doc says everything is normal.

BlackRose666

I don't take vitamins, but my routine is same year around. The only new thing I have been doing since winter is having a little more time to talk, write, and draw.

Ybom

Maybe that's the problem then. Don't expect perfect well-being all of the time or you're likely going to be very dissatisfied with your life.

If you want a genuine answer, you have to find it by looking at absurd details available to you, and only you (not us). Asking us only helps with general problems; we're going to most likely miss the true problem.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

pod_3

Many spiritual implications can be drawn by juxtaposing those details. For instance, a black rose is symbolic of an evil secret, and many are united with 666.  You are posting in the forum dedicated to an author who has hardly written one article not mentioning the removal of  "negs."
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

BlackRose666

I came to this site to better my astral projection skills. Though I am a traditional(Luciferian) Satanist, I am open-minded and tolerant to all religions. One should not be closed to one side, because one would not exist without the other.

My name does represent a bit of what you described it as, but I am an adept. How a rose buds,blooms, dies, and scatters the seeds of knowledge upon the wind is like the path I take.
Also, Lucifer is sometimes represented as a black rose.

oilfieldpilot

You can have some of My overwhelming energy!
Maybe we can balance each other out :lol:

Make sure you are getting Outside and exercising; even if you feel like poop, Make yourself get out and move around. Surround yourself with positive influence and make up your own mind to Not feel unhealthy.

This has worked for me for over 25 years. I am the envy of my industry coworkers who pass the bug/flu/colds and other nasties around to each other. I don't get sick, Period. I made up my mind years ago to not catch other peoples nasty diseases nor ever feel sickly and run down.

yes, I still knock on wood too :lol:

My own dad is MD and one of the founding fathers of Nuclear Medicine: His words to me: "Never hand over your health to a doctor!" Meaning YOU are your own best healing source to begin with.
SO true!

Well wishes,
ofp
Watch your Thoughts, they become words;
Watch your Words, they become actions;
Watch your Actions, they become character;
Watch your Character, it becomes your Destiny!

pod_3

BlackRose666, an adept should know that the Satanic mystery pertains to scattering the seeds of knowlege on the wind. As strange metaphors do not further illuminate those who have taken the highest degree, those metaphors (seeds of knowlege) tend toward the purpose of sparking the interest of would be intitiates.

I am unaware of your knowlege of Bruce's writings, but I have yet to encounter any of them not being in close proximity to descriptions of exorcisms. They would seem to be mentioned as though it were a given that such entities would attach themselves sometimes to any astral traveller.

Whether or not projections are in your everyday repertoire as an adept, it seems that you have performed an exercize with unsavory results. However, my definition of an adept is one who has reached not merely self-realization, but God-realization.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.