News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

VIENS!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm fairly certain that veins may show because of an increase in blood pressure, which usually occurs when one exercises or becomes very angry/very emotional. When you have energy, your blood pressure can increase, depending on the energy. So much of the body's energy is wasted in the form of heat.

Fenris

In my opinion having veins that are easily visible has nothing at all to do with energy development. Speaking only as a student nurse people with less body fat will always have veins that are easier to see, and genetic variation also plays a factor. High blood pressure is not going make veins pop out, in fact varicose veins are due to poor venous return. While evidence of low blood pressure can be easily visible in a person, the effects of high blood pressure are likely to cause serious problems in other areas before it causes a visible change in a person.

Fat_Turkey

I've talked about this already in Auraseer's topic, but I'll summarise in here. Bulging veins depends on a number of factors, but energy development does have an impact on bioenergy. I mean even wearing a watch on a hot day can make the veins on that particular arm bulge out.

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

panabelle

"So much of the body's energy is wasted on heat." Maybe I am the next evolution of human beings then. My hands are always ice cold to touch but they feel fine to me. [:D]

Squeek

Ditto, revised.

Other people say "feel how cold my hands are!" right as they slap them onto my neck.  I'm like,  "Go back outside. You're not cold enough yet."

then they go outside

then they die of frostbite.  It's sad.  The count is up to like 7 now.  People should stop putting their hands on my neck.

~Squeek (geez panabelle..it's hard keeping up with you!)

panabelle

Hee hee! I love it when people say that! Climbing up to Page #2...

Yeah...I have a crazy internal thermostat. My hands are almost always ICE COLD. I'm not kidding. (My count's 21.3.[:D]) Then randomly, like, every other night I'll get a really hot face and almost fever. And yet, my regular body temperature isn't 98.6, it's 98.4. I'm cool. Go me.

Shadow17

does have viens bulging out or showing have anything to do with energy at all or development or taking in energy. which is better having viens show or not i dont know