News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Uprising veins

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

What have you been eating lately? certain foods tend to drastically thin or thicken your blood, you dont even have to eat a lot for it to happen.
you rise in veins could be caused by a rise in blood pressure that can be caused by numerous things other than stress such as from what you eat, lack of exercise, the environment you're in.

Shadow17

i have to have viens popping or bulging out all the time especially when i work out or do energy training but my viens have bee popping out for like 3 yrs or more at least till i can remember

Fenris

I just posted in a similar topic having not seen this one, but Ill expand on my post here.

In my opinion having veins that are easily visible has nothing at all to do with energy development. Speaking only as a student nurse people with less body fat will always have veins that are easier to see, and genetic variation also plays a factor. High blood pressure is not going make veins pop out, in fact varicose veins are due to poor venous return. Other than varicose veins which are only common in older people and the obese, veins expand when the blood volume increases, if this did not happen there would be an increase in the pressure placed on the heart. When you work out less blood goes to the digestive system and more goes to muscles, causing an increase in fluid volume in the circulatory system, hence the 'arm pump' that occurs. While evidence of low blood pressure can be easily visible in a person, the effects of high blood pressure are likely to cause serious problems in other areas before it causes a visible change in a person.  

While general vitality, and perhaps decreased blood pressure as a result of stress reduction will be the physical response to energy work, I can see no reason why it would energy work would make your veins rise up.  

Regards
David

Fat_Turkey

An answer to your question - yes. Blood, in my opinion, does contain energy. According to my beliefs, everything has energy, including the tiniest ameoba.

But the veins bulging out result from a lot of various factors, all of which could possibly relate to eachother. Internal and external heat, for example (internal being body heat). The foods you eat, whether or not you've been excercising or not, your excitement/adrenalin levels, etc.

I wouldn't get too hyped up about it though, but energy development does have a significant impact on bioenergy(possibly mostly related to blood, etc.).

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

auraseer

Hi,
Since I started energy work, I have started to notice that the veins in my arms, hands and feet have started to 'rise up' closer to the surface of the skin. You can notice them more sometimes than others. They pulse when I move energy through that area. Could, or does, blood contain energy?

Just now I can see them bulging. It is not stress, btw, as I am happy as a lepricorn with a pot o' gold [:P].

Does anybody else get/have this?

Cya,
James.