News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Wanabe healer

Previous topic - Next topic

Donni_Joy

Howdy

Alex posted the healing article by Robert on the thread called "Any N.E.W. tips" which will tell you more about it. (Page 2 of this forum)

Cheers
Donni

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

Salubri

Hello wannabe healer,

If you're serious in wanting to become a healer, why dont you try out reiki? Its very easy to heal with reiki, it heals everything and it does not cost anything. New uses self-raised energy, reiki does not.

I myself am a student, I dont have a lot of money. So I couldnt go to a reiki weekend workshop to get attuned. Because of the high costs. What I did do was searching on the internet for "free reiki attunement", what I found was people offering free distant attunements. Because its for mankinds best intrests, they offer it for free..

Think about it, if you'd prefer to use NEW go ahead.. The new healing technique works fine as Robert Bruce has shown himself.

Goodluck,
Salubri.

PS: I would recommend using NEW next to reiki, this makes a perfect combination.

RandomName

Howdy all! When it comes to healing, learning it, well for me anyway, wasn't all that difficult. I actually learned full control of it in about 2 days. My exercise involves, a simple technique of FEELING warm energy coming up into your feet from the ground,up throughout your body, and out of your hand, onto the wounded/infected etc, area. I thought that I was just a simple WANNA-BE healer. I tried it out on my mothers arm, due to fact she had broken it in our garage, and she beleived in me with this ability. I just played around with it, and had fun. The doctor said her arm was damaged in a bad area, and that it would probably take 2 months to heal. In a simple time of 2 weeks, my mother went back to the doctor, and the doctor gave her some funny looks. He said that her arm had healed somehow VERY quickly, and it was practically impossible for the human body to reconstruct that bone area that quickly. Im not saying i can work miracles, im only 14! But in closing, check out REiki, and whatever you want to do, simply know you can do it, and you can. Im sorry i can't explain this further, but with practice, you can help many people. There are 2 on my healed patients list, when will yours start?

Focus15

"I found was people offering free distant attunements. Because its for mankinds best intrests, they offer it for free.."
PS: I would recommend using NEW next to reiki, this makes a perfect combination.

Hi,Salubri.:)
Have you try those distant attunements and how did you feel about it?
Did it work?
I always wanted to learn Reiki, but since I live in a remote area; distant learning and attunements may be the only way..:)
Blessing

[/quote]

Tom

There are people even here on this forum who can do reiki attunements at a distance. I suspect I am not the only one (looks around). It is easiest to have a picture, a name, and a general idea of where in the world the person to be attuned is. It really doesn't seem fair to me in most situations to charge for reiki treatments or attunements. I did suggest to a friend of mine who is attending college that he teach and charge for lessons, but that if his students were serious about learning and really couldn't afford it to teach them anyway. My friend's situation is different than mine: I have a job and he doesn't. There are practical considerations such as that I have an easier time of getting food and alcohol. Even so, he also chooses to teach entirely without cost.

Focus15

Thank you Tom,
Beside reading a book,where should I start.It seems there are many different diciplines of Reiki,(from the Internet),and all are claiming they are the right one/decendent of ..:)
Any help will be greatly appreciated..
Blessing.

Healthwoman

Everyone has potential healing energy within them. Reiki is a wonderful way to cultivate this energy. The book Essential Reiki is the best one to get. I found it for $18 at Barnes & Noble. Here is the link for free distance attunements and instruction, but I know if I didn't have that book also, my technique would not be very effective. Good luck and God Bless!
http://freereiki.virtualave.net/index.html

http://touch_of_health.tripod.com/index.htm
"Grin & Ignore It!!!!!"

Focus15

The book Essential Reiki is the best one to get. I found it for $18 at Barnes & Noble. Here is the link for free distance attunements and instruction, but I know if I didn't have that book also, my technique would not be very effective. Good luck and God Bless!
http://freereiki.virtualave.net/index.html

Thank you very much...:)
Blessing

Winged_Wolf

I just don't trust Reiki--the people who use it don't know how it works, no matter what level they're at.  Different people who've been attuned by different masters often use completely different types of energy from one another--some use more than one type, and none of them have a clue what they're doing, or how.
Reiki attunement looks exactly like a "program"--that is, a set of instructions implanted into a person's brain/nervous system via a psychic process.  The problem is, the ability to implant the program is passed on from person to person without ANY of them having the knowledge of how to examine the actual program or edit it.  And it's clearly mutating on its own as it passes.

No thanks!

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Healthwoman

The book I mentioned above explains that even if reiki falls into the wrong hands, the reiki energy cannot be used for harm. It is healing energy, and if the person doing the healing isn't doing it quite right, it will be 'fixed' by the 'spirit guides' or 'higher power'. This is the same principal behind the attunements being passed. If not done perfectly (and what truly is) it will be 'fixed'.
Love, Linda

"Grin & Ignore It!!!!!"

Winged_Wolf

I just am not a faithful person.  I believe Reiki was probably set up originally just as you say--but it is mutating, and I couldn't trust that some unknown entities are watching every single point it's passed on to fix it.  I don't believe in universal concepts of good and evil.  I once watched someone use "pure white light" energy to overload someone to the point of pain (not to mention the harm it caused to their energy system)--too much of a good thing, indeed....

Just my personal opinion. :)

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

RickD

I too started out as a wanna be healer.

Started with reiki (powerful effective healing).

Added NEW/quantum touch energy breathing (Robert Bruce and Richard Gordon).

Added Seikem (like reiki).

Now am using Donna Eden's "Energy Medicine" ways.  (Excellent book anyone can use --
even better video).

I have become quite an accomplished healer -- enough so to divert me from exploring OBE
for awhile while I master this unexpected gift.

About reiki.  I have to agree with Winged Wolf.  It is mutating.  My own reiki seems to have
changed by itself.  When I use it on sensitive clairvoyants, I get shocked looks and and surprised
utterances, "wow, what kind of energy is THAT?"  It no longer looks like reiki, tho I can use
basic garden variety reiki if I intend to do so.  Instead, reiki (in me) is like a gateway
attunement.  I think it is opening up other healing ways for me.  

I am completely unconcerned about the fact that reiki is "unknown" and that the people who
use it don't know how it work.  I, for one, drive a car, and I haven't the faintest idea how the
silly thing actually runs.  Of course, if you are concerned about the unknown, and if the unknown
resonnates fear in you -- then that is the kind of expereince you will call to yourself if you
got there.  In which case, don't learn reiki.  Stick with NEW, Quantum Touch, or Donna Eden's
stuff which is quite clearly explained and easy/fun to use (and very effective).  I, on the other
hand, am quite delighted by the unknown and the various kinds of energy healing I do that
are my own -- but which had their genisis in reiki.  

One last note on reiki.  Healthwoman, I too was taught that reiki can never hurt and that it
can only heal.  I too believed that.  No longer.  I have come across one person who had a
horrific experience with reiki (she too was psychically gifted and asked the reiki practitioner
not to tamper with her energy, only to heal -- the practitioner DID NOT OBEY this request).
Because there is one example now of reiki doing harm, I have to conclude that the teaching
"reiki never harms" is false and part of an innaccurate dogma.  It must be rejected.

If you want to heal, I highly recommend reiki.  However, much that is taught is not necessary,
and at least one principle of the teachings is wrong.  Use that energy with care and only
with the best intentions -- or better yet use it with NO intentions and let the energy itself
do the work, and (hopefully) only good things will happen.

RickD

Edited by - RickD on 17 March 2002  17:31:18

Healthwoman

Then I have to believe that the 'reiki' healer was using some other 'dark' energy.

"Grin & Ignore It!!!!!"

Winged_Wolf

Saying "well, then it wasn't Reiki!" just because someone claimed an experience with it that you didn't believe is possible isn't a very open-minded attitude.

I would never allow someone to use Reiki on me, because I don't want any other energy types going through my system.  I'm very specialized, and anything else WOULD cause discomfort, possibly even damage, no matter that it wouldn't necessarily do so to someone else.

By the way--I DO know how my car works.  And my computer.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Tir13

You all forget that there is great purification through pain and suffering, whoever said healing was *always* supposed to be a pleasant experience?  I have found, in my short time here, that each human has their own personalized abilities/talents and methods of working and manipulating all of the diverse energy types.  *Shrug* But I do agree with Winged Wolf, I would never let anyone near me (physically) with their energy, I just don't trust anyone - or maybe I'm paranoid? *G*  C'est la vie.

Night,
Jason

Focus15

You all forget that there is great purification through pain and suffering, whoever said healing was *always* supposed to be a pleasant experience?  I have found, in my short time here, that each human has their own personalized abilities/talents and methods of working and manipulating all of the diverse energy types.  *Shrug* But I do agree with Winged Wolf, I would never let anyone near me (physically) with their energy, I just don't trust anyone - or maybe I'm paranoid? *G*  C'est la vie.

Night,
Jason

Hello Tir13..:)
....Fear in the heart, puts a damper on the appreciation of the wonderful gift of life. It also hardens the belief of seperation and causes those wrapped up in it to become deadened and wooden in their ability to perveive changes going on around them. It is like a cloak being wrapped around the awareness... In this way the darkness wraps its insidious plans of subjugation and annihilation around your fellow earth beings...:)

Blessing

Tir13

I think you completely missed my point.

It has nothing to do with evil/darkness.

Ciao,
Jason

Focus15

I think you completely missed my point.

Ciao,
Jason

Oops, SORRY... Did I?

I was refering to the last part...

(I just don't trust anyone - or maybe I'm paranoid? *G* C'est la vie)
Blessing.

jo

I have reached the conclusion that the two basic requirements for channelling healing are 1.) pure intention to be totally of service to the one you are focussed upon and 2.) an open, loving heart. I also believe that you are never too young nor too old to begin healing...no matter what the circumstances are. I once showed five children, siblings all below the age of twelve, to channel healing to their young Mum who was dying of cancer. It was her time to go and it was tragic, but the channelling of healing from her kids made her "passing" beautiful and peaceful. She said that the energy she could feel, even from the four year old, was much more powerful than anything I was doing.I have also taught healing inside maximum security prisons. Even in the protective unit, where inmates have committed crimes you wouldn't want to know about, powerful healing was accomplished. They were human beings who wished to change and grow and start anew. In practising healing on each other, they were truly handing over to a higher force. I received quite extraordinary chanelled healing from them. I also believe that every time you channel healing to someone, you yourself experience healing also.

jo

Tir13

Ah,

I guess, I didn't communicate my point correctly.  I don't think I should've commented on the first place because it is from my experience and...er.."past" if you will.  I do not advocate placing a person through pain to purify them as too many things can go awry, etc...granted.  Anywho, sorry for snapping at you Focus15, I'm just under a lot of pressure at the moment.  As to not allowing people to physically touch me with their energy (meaning those who actually conciously are aware of what they are doing), well I'll let ya learn that lesson on your own...lord knows I have.  *grin*  I was also joking at the end, that's all...just my off center sense of humor, bear with me.

Later,
Jason

Focus15

Hello Jason..:)
No problem,we all need to vent.. once in a while..
Blessing

Focus15

Hello Jo..:)
I have reached the conclusion that the two basic requirements for channelling healing are 1.) pure intention to be totally of service to the one you are focussed upon and 2.) an open, loving heart. I also believe that you are never too young nor too old to begin healing...no matter what the circumstances are.

I totally agree with you..:)

Increasingly today, people are rejecting technological horrors and body-only "cures". They are refusing slash and burn medical quick fixes,choosing instead healing that goes deeper than the skin.Holistic healing that honors the integrity of the physical body is the first step.Vibrational healing that goes beyond the physical into the mental-emotional levels to heal dis-ease is better as far as i'm concern.
Psychic healing does not preclude physical or vibrationals methods: they all work together..Psychic healing can be used along with standard medical treatment, as well as with natural remedies, acupuncture, bodywork, emotional therapy, etc..
Blessing.

shmuelbwll

Dear ALL;
   In one of the post there was a story by Robert on how he cured a "patient was an 11 year old boy with a serious eye disorder. He wore thick, shot-glass glasses, and was steadily going blind".
1) I'm wondering if and how one can adapt and use this method on oneself ?
2) Also is it possible for an average person to work his way up (through the NEW energy work WAYS) To be able to heal like Robert or do you need to be bless with natural talent. (and if  yes about how much work would it take)

thankx from a wanabe healer