News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Was That a Kundalini Experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Yes, it was, that or I sat on a frayed electric cable.  :wink:

Hi all. Hope you all are doing well.

A few days ago as I sat reclined in my chair and took a long stretch it hit me. Just to the left of center of my back, a bit above the hip (in that little dimple area) above the buttocks. It zinged like a warm mild current up and down the left of my spine several times. It felt WONDERFUL. It lasted a full couple of minutes and kept going back and forth, up and down my spine. Then it very gently left me.

I don't know where it came from or who sent it but THANK YOU. I wasn't meditating or doing anything in particular when it hit. But someone knows my pain. I humbly Thank You.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

If you felt actual movement of energy that most likely is a shift. Some call it Kundalini. You have an invisible helper, but your own creations can manifest as well and they can appear unexpectedly to us as a "delayed" reaction of our own doing. Whatever it was, I'm glad it made you feel wonderful.  :-)
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

floriferous

If you are starting your Kundalini journey I think this is a good resource for support if you require it. Copious amounts of info here:

https://biologyofkundalini.com/

Nameless

Thank you LB for that insight. The energy (zing) did indeed move up and down beside my spine several times. I have had a couple other kundalini episodes in the past. What was a bit odd to me was that it moved beside my spine rather than directly over/through it.

Thanks for the link Floriferous, I am definitely checking that out.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Floriferous - I have been putting that link on 'read aloud' and listening to it. It's actually very good. I find a lot of 'me' in her journey, only she did her journey. I opted to raise a family and look after the elderly, of which I am now one.

However, given the chance and resources I might still follow in her footsteps. Also, I love her term 'brain freeze' that is the absolute perfect term. Again, thanks for that link. Hugs

floriferous

You're welcome. This is also available in paperback and ebook format if that is easier to navigate...

https://www.amazon.com/Biology-Kundalini-Jana-Dixon/dp/143571167X/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1677438475&refinements=p_27%3AJana+Dixon&s=books&sr=1-3&text=Jana+Dixon

Not seeing the ebook version anymore but I bought it as that.